Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Suarez Speaks On Neymar Returning To Barcelona - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Suarez Speaks On Neymar Returning To Barcelona (31212 Views)

An Inspirational Story On Neymar's Rise To Stardom / Lionel Messi 'furious' With Barcelona After Leaks, Luis Suarez Speaks Out / BREAKING NEWS! See The Latest Update On Neymar’s Transfer To Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suarez Speaks On Neymar Returning To Barcelona by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:43pm On Feb 02, 2019
Municuci:
guys, please I seriously need to buy some bitcoins and currently searching for someone who lives around badagry axis so we can meet then I buy.
I will be paying in cash

If you live around badagry area and have some, please quote me

Why do you need to meet in person?

Buy from any of the numerous traders on Localbitcoins.com, or the other BTC exchanges in Nigeria.

Or do you have other motives?
Re: Suarez Speaks On Neymar Returning To Barcelona by Municuci: 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
BuddhaPalm:

Why do you need to meet in person?

Buy from any of the numerous traders on Localbitcoins.com, or the other BTC exchanges in Nigeria.

Or do you have other motives?

They don't sell #3000 bitcoin my gee.
Re: Suarez Speaks On Neymar Returning To Barcelona by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
ObaKlaz:
I'd pick Dembele over him. Dembele is ambidexterous, a fantastic dribbler, got explosive pace and he's just 21 with plenty years ahead to learn and become one of the best in the world. He's not a show-boater and a drama lord like Ney-Queen. Dembele just needs to quit being immature and be more professional. We don't need a divisive person like Ney-Queen back.

My oga, ambidextrous doesn’t quite mean what you think it does...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suarez Speaks On Neymar Returning To Barcelona by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
Municuci:

They don't sell #3000 bitcoin my gee.

My brother, wetin you wan use N3k BTC do?
Re: Suarez Speaks On Neymar Returning To Barcelona by Municuci: 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
BuddhaPalm:

My brother, wetin you wan use N3k BTC do?

I want to buy a vps
Re: Suarez Speaks On Neymar Returning To Barcelona by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
Municuci:

I want to buy a vps

Do you mean VPN?

Because VPS is for hosting.

You could use your card for both.
Re: Suarez Speaks On Neymar Returning To Barcelona by Municuci: 2:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
BuddhaPalm:

Do you mean VPN?

Because VPS is for hosting.

You could use your card for both.

Nah vps.

I'm currently hosting my hacking software on it so can't pay with traceable means hence the need for bitcoin.
Re: Suarez Speaks On Neymar Returning To Barcelona by ObaKlaz: 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
BuddhaPalm:

My oga, ambidextrous doesn’t quite mean what you think it does...
*Ambipedal* Thanks.
Re: Suarez Speaks On Neymar Returning To Barcelona by Desgidi99(m): 3:32pm On Feb 02, 2019
NaijaMutant:
Anybody in the world can return but not buhari

u made my day

1 Like

Re: Suarez Speaks On Neymar Returning To Barcelona by Toppytek(m): 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2019
Municuci:
guys, please I seriously need to buy some bitcoins and currently searching for someone who lives around badagry axis so we can meet then I buy.
I will be paying in cash

I live in badagry, you can dm me only if you’re not a ripper

1 Like

Re: Suarez Speaks On Neymar Returning To Barcelona by koyeni(m): 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
Pride na very bad thing

Check my siggy
Re: Suarez Speaks On Neymar Returning To Barcelona by Ayobami7(m): 11:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
好朋友阮德
Re: Suarez Speaks On Neymar Returning To Barcelona by Ebenezer049(m): 1:52am On Feb 03, 2019
Municuci:
I will be paying in cash

I'm currently in Badagry now
Re: Suarez Speaks On Neymar Returning To Barcelona by ScarletBrace(m): 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
Municuci:
I will be paying in cash

Hw much btc are u talking about here?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Ikenna Hillary's Wedding, Onazi And Wife Attend / Samuel Chukwueze Biography, Age & Lifestyle / Under 1.5 Goals In Both Halves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.