Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Suarez Speaks On Neymar Returning To Barcelona - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Suarez Speaks On Neymar Returning To Barcelona (31214 Views)

An Inspirational Story On Neymar's Rise To Stardom / Lionel Messi 'furious' With Barcelona After Leaks, Luis Suarez Speaks Out / BREAKING NEWS! See The Latest Update On Neymar’s Transfer To Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suarez Speaks On Neymar Returning To Barcelona by pastoray(m): 9:32am On Feb 02, 2019
donprinyo:
E

For Elephant grin
Re: Suarez Speaks On Neymar Returning To Barcelona by martineverest(m): 9:32am On Feb 02, 2019
dembele is better and more of a team player.....neymar is a goner.he career is dead.

he should enjoy protection of mbappe's shadow

1 Like

Re: Suarez Speaks On Neymar Returning To Barcelona by Kheengussyman(m): 9:35am On Feb 02, 2019
Neymar has already killed his career by moving to the biggest club of france
Re: Suarez Speaks On Neymar Returning To Barcelona by martineverest(m): 9:36am On Feb 02, 2019
firo08:
Psg wan kill this guy career
did they force him?....shebi His fellow Brazilians pushed him to PSG to avoid messi's shadow, see as mbappe overshadowed him in PSG
Re: Suarez Speaks On Neymar Returning To Barcelona by micah04: 9:38am On Feb 02, 2019
Who cares
Re: Suarez Speaks On Neymar Returning To Barcelona by Xkalaban(m): 9:38am On Feb 02, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
cry na only nairaland they carry all these news.. you can never see it on Goal.com Bleacher report football and the rest

It's on Laliga website bro. Saw it ystdy...

1 Like

Re: Suarez Speaks On Neymar Returning To Barcelona by Jalingo767(m): 9:40am On Feb 02, 2019
Nairatrenders:
Barcelona striker, Luis Suarez, has said he would welcome the return of Neymar, but admits that any move to bring the Brazilian back from Paris Saint-Germain would be “complicated”.

Neymar took the decision to take on a new challenge in the summer of 2017.

PSG paid a record-breaking €222million, to buy the 26-year-old, who scored 105 goals during his four-year spell at the Nou Camp.

Suarez, who flourished as part of the fearsome ‘MSN’ frontline which also included Lionel Messi, admits he would like to have Neymar back alongside him.

The Uruguayan is however not convinced that a deal could be done.

“In football, I always say that you never know what can happen.

“Today he is enjoying himself immensely in Paris. It is clear he has objectives there.

“But obviously as a strike partner, friend or fan I always want the best by my side. But it is something hypothetical and impossible to predict.

“He is a player that makes a difference.

“But you also have to be aware that the decision you made at the time of leaving was as complicated as it would be now if you decided to return,” he told Sport.

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/suarez-finally-speaks-on-neymar-returning-to-barcelona/

We need you back neymar

Check my signature to migrate to Canada

Re: Suarez Speaks On Neymar Returning To Barcelona by Municuci: 9:47am On Feb 02, 2019
Atiku:

use www. localbitcoins. com

I only need #4000 worth of bitcoin bro.
Most online exchanges don't sell that small. cry
Re: Suarez Speaks On Neymar Returning To Barcelona by virginary: 9:50am On Feb 02, 2019
Municuci:
guys, please I seriously need to buy some bitcoins and currently searching for someone who lives around badagry axis so we can meet then I buy.
I will be paying in cash

If you live around badagry area and have some, please quote me
chat me on Whatsapp 08150534960
Re: Suarez Speaks On Neymar Returning To Barcelona by Municuci: 9:53am On Feb 02, 2019
virginary:
chat me on Whatsapp 08150534960

Sent you a message.
Check
Re: Suarez Speaks On Neymar Returning To Barcelona by Emmanuel226(m): 9:58am On Feb 02, 2019
who even need this Injury FC player again for barca self, mtcheeeeeww
Re: Suarez Speaks On Neymar Returning To Barcelona by bush112(m): 10:02am On Feb 02, 2019
AllenSpencer:

I can bet you be dying of heart attack this month.
see braindead zombie
Re: Suarez Speaks On Neymar Returning To Barcelona by AllenSpencer: 10:04am On Feb 02, 2019
bush112:
see braindead zombie

Relax!

Doom is near.
Re: Suarez Speaks On Neymar Returning To Barcelona by Evangkatsoulis: 10:04am On Feb 02, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
cry na only nairaland they carry all these news.. you can never see it on Goal.com Bleacher report football and the rest

are goal.com and bleacher report in better? You talk as if they are authorities on sports news like ESPN.
Re: Suarez Speaks On Neymar Returning To Barcelona by bush112(m): 10:05am On Feb 02, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Relax!

Doom is near.
for u
Re: Suarez Speaks On Neymar Returning To Barcelona by Sugarplum777(f): 10:10am On Feb 02, 2019
Good for Barcelona

It's weekend join my signature for massive winning today....

Join siggi for free correct score games up to 29odd cool
Re: Suarez Speaks On Neymar Returning To Barcelona by Kayharry(m): 10:40am On Feb 02, 2019
KendrickAyomide:

Re: Suarez Speaks On Neymar Returning To Barcelona by ObaKlaz: 10:41am On Feb 02, 2019
I'd pick Dembele over him. Dembele is ambidexterous, a fantastic dribbler, got explosive pace and he's just 21 with plenty years ahead to learn and become one of the best in the world. He's not a show-boater and a drama lord like Ney-Queen. Dembele just needs to quit being immature and be more professional. We don't need a divisive person like Ney-Queen back.
Re: Suarez Speaks On Neymar Returning To Barcelona by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:01am On Feb 02, 2019
Municuci:
guys, please I seriously need to buy some bitcoins and currently searching for someone who lives around badagry axis so we can meet then I buy.
I will be paying in cash

Go online and purchase btc... and at the same learn to invest and grow ur btc.. its dont matter where u are..

try. www.lifeinblockinc.com.
Naria4 dollar.
Re: Suarez Speaks On Neymar Returning To Barcelona by ClearFlair: 11:15am On Feb 02, 2019
NaijaMutant:
Anybody in the world can return but not buhari

We’ll see about that. You can talk abi. 16th is here.
Re: Suarez Speaks On Neymar Returning To Barcelona by Omudia11: 11:24am On Feb 02, 2019
Chaiii grin
NaijaMutant:
Anybody in the world can return but not buhari
Re: Suarez Speaks On Neymar Returning To Barcelona by owowa145(m): 11:56am On Feb 02, 2019
ejembi28:
Ego reins man life
This English make me hold prick.
Re: Suarez Speaks On Neymar Returning To Barcelona by Mailthaddeus(m): 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
Municuci:
I will be paying in cash

WhatsApp me for deals

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia / Clement Lenglet In Tears After Foul Caused Late Penalty In Draw (Photo, Video) / Sha’Carri Richardson Tests Positive For Marijuana, To Miss Olympics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.