Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,620 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

My Supporters And I Won’t Attend APC Rally In Zamfara – Marafa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Supporters And I Won’t Attend APC Rally In Zamfara – Marafa (407 Views)

Labour Party Stalwarts Okey Bakassi & Kate Henshaw Attend APC Event In Imo / Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Aregbesola Attend APC South West Leaders Parley / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Supporters And I Won’t Attend APC Rally In Zamfara – Marafa by newsbook: 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2019
Senator Kabiru Marafa (APC-Zamfara Central) has warned that he, and his supporters will not be part of the All Progressives Party (APC)’s Presidential Campaign in Zamfara on Sunday, Feb. 3, if the party went ahead with the rally.

Marafa, who spoke with State House correspondents on Friday at the presidential villa, said he had advised that it would be better to resolve the lingering crisis in the state chapter of the APC before such a rally.

He, however, said that he and his supporters would continue to campaign for President Muhammadu Buhari, whom he described as very popular among Zamfara people.

Read More at: https://www.thenewsbook.net/my-supporters-and-i-wont-attend-apc-rally-in-zamfara-marafa

(1) (Reply)

I Agree Buhari Is The Wrong Choice, But Atiku/pdp Are Like A CURSE To Nigeria / Presidential Support Committee Set For Abuja Mega Road Show / 2019: Igbo Assembly In 19 Northern States Adopt Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.