Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,795 members, 7,866,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

How To Make Money With Oriflame Marketing - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Make Money With Oriflame Marketing (279 Views)

Do You Want To Make Money With Jumia Pay? / Are You Educated? Make Money With Your Writing Skills / Be Your Own Boss With Oriflame Cosmetics Business Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Oriflame Marketing by Kingerons: 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
Many of you have been hearing about oriflame, her products and claims about people making tons of cash off it. My dear it is very true. I had the opportunity of speaking with one of its consultants, a friend of mine and she has been making so much off the oriflame market. YES! Oriflame is very active in NIGERIA. You can still make money despite a harsh economy. If you would like to become a consultant, I will provide her name and number at the end of this post.

So, in accordance with our bid to always keep you informed, I got some information from this friend of mine who was willing to share and fill you guys in on the oriflame marketing business opportunity.

DID YOU KNOW? Annual Oriflame revenue recently exceeded $2billion. So if you have been wondering how you can make money by selling products, this might be for you.

WHAT IS ORIFLAME?
Oriflame is the number one European cosmetics company selling direct. It was created by two brothers, Jonas and Robert af Jochnick in 1967(52years ago) and currently has over 2million independent consultants in the world.

In Nigeria currently, the company has over 400,000 consultants and has richly changed the lives of each of them alongside 20,000 major beneficiaries. Oriflame is not just a regular cosmetics company like every other because every single one of its products is healthy and organically sourced. The company has a research and development center where a number of scientists are tirelessly making researches for new products and improving existing ones. Oriflame has about 1000 products currently and releases about 50 new products yearly. So there are many categories of users you can sell to.

READ MORE HERE AND START MAKING MONEY: https://myinformationdesk.com/making-money-with-oriflame-marketing/

(1) (Reply)

Letter To The Slumbering Nigerian Youths / Study In The Philippines 2019 E-global / Free Accounting Class Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.