Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,809 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video (62502 Views)

Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally / Desmond Elliot Blasted For Calling Nigerian Youths "Children" / President Buhari Blasted For Saying 'It Is Not Clear What I Have Noted Here' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by kunmiiii: 4:11am On Feb 02, 2019
SoNature:

Fine girl, take am easy na. That reminds me, can I be your foreign prince? wink

Ahhh!! You be gay nii??

Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by LONGPREEK(m): 4:20am On Feb 02, 2019
Do you think she will be where she is if her pussy and bj game was not top notch??
Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by Nobody: 4:23am On Feb 02, 2019
What a country, full of hypocrites. Its funny that behind closed doors this same people bashing this woman rank very high in adultery and immorality.
Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by PennywysCares(m): 4:30am On Feb 02, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
Nigerians are very stupid hypocrites. why are they basting her? dirty pretenders but na dem dey fucck and rape pass. bloody idiots. I swear this shithole no fit me at all. waiting for my foreign prince to come and take me away from this zoo.
anything coming from APC is as good as tissue paper throwing into a latrine pit. We don't wanna hear it from her.

Zoom off the zoo Ms dreamer

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by Nobody: 4:32am On Feb 02, 2019
LZAA:
Cc immhotep sarrki cilicmarin deomelo madridguy velocity25 Afonjaconehead
grin grin
Lauretta O-zombie is as empty headed as the Sudanese clone

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by Nobody: 4:33am On Feb 02, 2019
I'm not a dreamer, im very pretty, I'd have no problem getting a rich man that can ship me out of here. my facebook is teeming with white men seeking my attention. I can get out get I want while you continue being a poverty stricken wailer for a shiit government in a shithole.
PennywysCares:
anything coming from APC is as good as tissue paper throwing into a latrine pit. We don't wanna hear it from her.

Zoom off the zoo Ms dreamer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by PennywysCares(m): 4:47am On Feb 02, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
I'm not a dreamer, im very pretty, I'd have no problem getting a rich man that can ship me out of here. my facebook is teeming with white men seeking my attention. I can get out get I want while you continue being a poverty stricken wailer for a shiit government in a shithole.
you sound so foolish, do I just read white men teeming ur facebook page? I advice u to be so careful so they may not ship u out to foreign world for prostitution and sex slavery cos what I notice is a desperate soul looking for ready-made pastures.
BeautyWithoutBrain
Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by PennywysCares(m): 4:51am On Feb 02, 2019
Aduk123:
��
useless lazy swine, don't look for something meaningful to do, stay on the net looking for who to defraud
Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by DavIkenna(m): 5:02am On Feb 02, 2019
Celebrityblog:
P

Kia ma

Not that it's bad o but u for gather people of ur age in one group and share this post wit dem.

Now, students wey never enter univ that are ur followers looking up to u as role model, what should they learn from this post at this point in their life. Now explain ma?

Make we dey gather sense abeg o. Esp our elderlies should mind what to share to the general public. They should know what to share privately to people of her category.
Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by chozzy: 5:17am On Feb 02, 2019
hisexcellency34:
That's the only benefit Buhari derives from her

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by Akuruoulo(m): 5:23am On Feb 02, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
Nigerians are very stupid hypocrites. why are they basting her? dirty pretenders but na dem dey fucck and rape pass. bloody idiots. I swear this shithole no fit me at all. waiting for my foreign prince to come and take me away from this zoo.

Then you will become N oyibo woman forever.

Hurray
What you didn't see him in the next 30years?
Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by somehow: 5:57am On Feb 02, 2019
You can't travel out on your own? Waiting for a man to do it for you?
OdikwaRisky:
Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by somehow: 6:01am On Feb 02, 2019
May you lose your ability to have sex since you think what she posted is bad and deserve all these insults.
tit:
olosho, with old, wide, gray hair skinking pussy
Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by franchasng: 6:03am On Feb 02, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
You are right that Nigerians are pretenders just like every other human though; but they are saying the message is coming from the wrong messenger or channel, not that they are against sex. If Kemi Olunloye shared it, Nigerians would have welcomed it better than President Buhari's cabinet member who has been useless to Nigerians she was employed to serve, that's why they are attacking her undecided

On the other part of your comment, you can find him if you truly desire to marry a foreign guy or you can as well target foreign based Nigerian guys, there are ways to go about it, if you are good to go, you will get it, but don't make such decisions just because of some useless Nigerians online and their online attitude sha, all the best
Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 02, 2019
you're right, you're the only one that has quoted me sensibly. I still got much love for my naija guys let me not be quick to judge based on the stupid ones I see online
franchasng:
You are right that Nigerians are pretenders just like every other human though; but they are saying the message is coming from the wrong messenger or channel, not that they are against sex. If Kemi Olunloye shared it, Nigerians would have welcomed it better than President Buhari's cabinet member who has been useless to Nigerians she was employed to serve, that's why they are attacking her undecided

On the other part of your comment, you can find him if you truly desire to marry a foreign guy or you can as well target foreign based Nigerian guys, there are ways to go about it, if you are good to go, you will get it, but don't make such decisions just because of some useless Nigerians online and their online attitude sha, all the best

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by SoNature(m): 6:13am On Feb 02, 2019
kunmiiii:

Ahhh!! You be gay nii??

Na guy be that? grin
Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by franchasng: 6:15am On Feb 02, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
you're right, you're the only one that has quoted me sensibly. I still got much love for my naija guys let me not be quick to judge based on the stupid ones I see online
lol, don't always judge people based on their online attitude sha, some of the people that may have quoted u negatively might have done that out of fun, or just to pick a fight for fun or for any other reason, always have that in mind.

On the issue of guys, of course every human should know that interracial or across-national-boundary relationships and marriages come with lots of cultural, traditional and social issues that may destroy the marriage later, so its always safer to marry within your national boundaries if possible, so sis, if u see the right guy(s) within Nigeria, pls don't turn them down, open your eyes and heart, there are millions of amazing Nigerian guys (you can find them offline and online) but you must be worth it for it to hold ground.

So prepare and take the right steps and u will find them or him, good morning and have a blessed weekend
Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 02, 2019
thats why I want foreign guys. he's just salty I never replied his PM thats why he's been spreading rumors about me.smh
SoNature:

Na guy be that? grin
Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by Nobody: 6:16am On Feb 02, 2019
thanks
franchasng:
lol, don't always judge people based on their online attitude sha, some of the people that may have quoted u negatively might have done that out of fun, or just to pick a fight for fun or for any other reason, always have that in mind.

On the issue of guys, of course every human should know that interracial or across-national-boundary relationships and marriages come with lots of cultural, traditional and social issues that may destroy the marriage later, so its always safer to marry within your national boundaries if possible, so sis, if u see the right guy(s) within Nigeria, pls don't turn them down, open your eyes and heart, there are millions of amazing Nigerian guys (you can find them offline and online) but you must be worth it for it to hold ground.

So prepare and take the right steps and u will find them or him, good morning and have a blessed weekend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by damola14(m): 6:19am On Feb 02, 2019
All those criticising her are bunch of hypocrite
Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by Hilkiah50(m): 6:58am On Feb 02, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmm Hmmmmmmmmm Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by IbrahimDamola: 7:34am On Feb 02, 2019
We all know that Laureslut is a useless, shameless old haggard ashawo that sleeps with young boys in Abuja after getting high on white tombo liquor. I even heard she loves guzzling sperm and taking d1cks up her slacked anus. grin

These are the kind of mentally deranged social rejects that supports the dullard doofus dumbohari. grin

1 Share

Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by femi4: 7:44am On Feb 02, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
I'm here...let's go to Liberia
Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by CharleyBright(m): 7:59am On Feb 02, 2019
This drunkard fvck her way into APC govt job.
Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by SoNature(m): 7:59am On Feb 02, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
thats why I want foreign guys. he's just salty I never replied his PM thats why he's been spreading rumors about me.smh

Akwa nwa, if u are a girl, and the picture in ur dp is the real u, just know u are a stunner. And if u ever make a U-turn to settle for a Nigeria-based guy, u will definitely be my roni, while I will become your prince charming.. wink
Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by kunmiiii: 8:01am On Feb 02, 2019
SoNature:

Na guy be that? grin

Go through the attention seeking dolt's post, he has admitted more than once when bursted but mumu say hin dey do social experiment because of PM's, and probably to get likes for his profile with the pic.

Na scammer Bro! It's all for the attention and mentions he doesn't get in real life...thread lightly o! grin
Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by kunmiiii: 8:17am On Feb 02, 2019
SoNature
somehow
Pennywyscares
Akuruoulo
Femi4
Franchasng
Princecharmings

Franchasng-Na man you dey follow back n forth since, I just dey observe the conversation, before I burst am!
Re: The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video by SoNature(m): 8:19am On Feb 02, 2019
kunmiiii:
SoNature
somehow
Pennywyscares
Akuruoulo
Femi4
Franchasng
Princecharmings

Franchasng-Na man you dey follow back n forth since, I just dey observe the conversation, before I burst am!

Seen. Thanks, boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) / What Seyi Tinubu Did When He Met President Muhammad Buhari (Picture) / People Beheaded In Cross River Cult Attack (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.