Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React (60666 Views)

Funke Akindele React To Mercy Aigbe's Hairless Head Photos / Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha And Funke Akindele's Throwback Photo / Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by Jerryembassy91(m): 8:22am On Feb 02, 2019
menh you are gone...the earlier you realize that, the best for u..imagine the crap you wrote here.
LONGPREEK:
She sold her ass for fame.
What an atikulated ass she got.
Atiku will atikulate more asses with his giant size gbola
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by myettiallah: 8:24am On Feb 02, 2019
mymadam:
Oh my stupendously talented sister. Thank you.
Truly, Mbaise no de carry last.
You are cool babe kiss
Mbaise for life tongue
She is from Enugu state bro.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by blackgold2018(m): 8:24am On Feb 02, 2019
LordCenturion:
undecidedOk we Nigerians behave like an illiterates or may I should say inferiority complex is affecting our lives,an actress takes picture with an actor,is that an achievement?,I don't know exactly why people are congratulating her...

We are too daft
They are mainly congratulating her because something(a project) is cooking.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by LONGPREEK(m): 8:27am On Feb 02, 2019
Jerryembassy91:
menh you are gone...the earlier you realize that, the best for u..imagine the crap you wrote here.
I will ASStikulate you mama ass if you quote me again
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by mymadam(m): 8:27am On Feb 02, 2019
myettiallah:

She is from Enugu state bro.
Enugu kwa? Chaii angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by micah04: 8:34am On Feb 02, 2019
So we should fry Trump??What is so special in meeting a nolly wood actor??

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by kunmiiii: 8:36am On Feb 02, 2019
Det.Murtaugh- I'm too old for this crud. cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by micah04: 8:39am On Feb 02, 2019
So what should we doFry stones??Common meeting with a nolly wood actor what if she meets with Trump??
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by haryothosyn93(m): 8:42am On Feb 02, 2019
When you see a favour, you don't need any introduction about that. She is truly a definition of favour

Gooooooo gurl
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by Forreellinc: 8:43am On Feb 02, 2019
Whose Danny glover?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by Tonimanze(m): 8:46am On Feb 02, 2019
Keep flying Geineveve. You would certainly go beyond the sky.
Meanwhile if you want to make money online check my signature.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by LordCenturion(m): 8:51am On Feb 02, 2019
myettiallah:

Mumu shut up..
If u manage to take a picture with buhari or a famous person, would you not show it off?
Dont allow jealousy to kill u.

Yes, president is better, but not to talk of someone in her line of her the same professionalism,Geneviv is a star herself, so why people congratulating her, someone like you are many in town, people that quickly carried away with a little things

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:06am On Feb 02, 2019
frugal:
I hope she gets a movie deal out of this. I heard Danny Glover is an igbo man from Anambra smiley
dey hav com egain!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 02, 2019
muyoge:
When you are favoured, you outshine your colleagues sweatlessly. May greater favour be my portion and the portion of everyone who desires the midas touch that turns everything touched into gold.

There's no such word. Sweatlessly.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 02, 2019
LONGPREEK:
She sold her ass for fame.
What an atikulated ass she got.
Atiku will atikulate more asses with his giant size gbola
Her ass gave her this much fame, imagine what your longpreek would do. Go and be useful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by bestower: 9:26am On Feb 02, 2019
She is really the slay queen not all this shameless ladies coming online to show you there clothes, bags,shoes, or even go extra mile to show you there half naked smelling boobs and backside as there pride...they have nothing upstairs... Go Jenny.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by LONGPREEK(m): 9:26am On Feb 02, 2019
chiefqueen:

Her ass gave her this much fame, imagine what your longpreek would do. Go and be useful.
My long preek will take you to mars. No jokes

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 02, 2019
LONGPREEK:

My long preek will take you to mars. No jokes
Been there before, sorry. Let it help you take a picture with Danny Glover

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 02, 2019
Be careful of friends who celebrate you openly, most may e planning your downfall in secret, trust no ones
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by LordsApostle: 9:55am On Feb 02, 2019
OboOlora:
...yet not making noise!

I mean, apart from rumours that this chic used to have an*al sex with Atiku, she has been extremely private! At least no one knows her daughter till now.

I can call her the Wizkid of nollywood while Davido is NkechiBlessingSunday lol
the only man that spoke the truth on this page...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by jaxxy(m): 9:55am On Feb 02, 2019
It’s one thing to be a great actor/actress and it’s another thing to play a great script and another thing to get the part/character right.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 02, 2019
lawalosky:
The two star met in California recently as top celebrities and her fans reacted. Indeed Genevieve is a star Nigeria ever produce.

Lol I remember when there was this fake news of Funke akindele being a cast in avengers. one silly something that named himself... ihatepork ... came and started insulting Igbos. I wonder how he will feel seeing this. see the thread where he insulted Igbos.

https://www.nairaland.com/4282006/funke-akindele-cast-avengers-infinity
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 02, 2019
Benefits of not getting married
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by Moletemike: 12:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
Carlyboi:
Is she really One of the most beautiful in Nigeria Tho!??i think she’s above average!Not so Wow!

That WIG on her head is too heavy mehn.
So obviously fake and ghetto like.
Congrats on her new film anyways.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by Ategberoson(m): 12:20pm On Feb 02, 2019
hope she's prepared to vote for the reelection of our amiable president on Feb 16

she's rare anyway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Nollywood Actresses Who Are Scandal Free (Photos) / Caroline Danjuma Causes Stir Online After Wearing Revealing Dress To An Event / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.