Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React (60617 Views)

Funke Akindele React To Mercy Aigbe's Hairless Head Photos / Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha And Funke Akindele's Throwback Photo / Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by lawalosky(m): 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2019
The two star met in California recently as top celebrities and her fans reacted. Indeed Genevieve is a star Nigeria ever produce.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by amaniro: 10:02pm On Feb 01, 2019
The Beautiful woman called Genevieve.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by Theyveedo(m): 10:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
She's going places

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 01, 2019
When you are favoured, you outshine your colleagues sweatlessly. May greater favour be my portion and the portion of everyone who desires the midas touch that turns everything touched into gold.

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 01, 2019
Hollywood star?fendi?? You mean danny glover

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 02, 2019
lawalosky:
The two star met in California recently as top celebrities and her fans reacted. Indeed Genevieve is a star Nigeria ever produce.
Lalasticlala, Dominique

Danny Glover is the name of the actor.

Fendi is the cloth that Genevieve is putting on.

42 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by Gulher: 4:42am On Feb 02, 2019
Even her pose oozes self esteem, not looking like some random fan. The woman knows her worth.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by Onlinealaba(m): 5:32am On Feb 02, 2019
She is the real MVP a talented actress not this hoelosho's actresses that full nollywood these days, the real role model. Meanwhile Check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

8 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by Nobody: 5:39am On Feb 02, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by Speedyconnect15: 6:36am On Feb 02, 2019
Geny my gal
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by frugal(m): 7:25am On Feb 02, 2019
I hope she gets a movie deal out of this. I heard Danny Glover is an igbo man from Anambra smiley

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by osemoses1234(m): 7:44am On Feb 02, 2019
Igbo Amaka

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by datopaper(m): 7:44am On Feb 02, 2019
Great
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:44am On Feb 02, 2019
Ageless beauty, one of the most beautiful women in Nigeria.

Keep it up pretty Genny!

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by emmabest2000(m): 7:45am On Feb 02, 2019
Omaricha Genny

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 02, 2019
Chaiiiiii
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by OboOlora(f): 7:48am On Feb 02, 2019
...yet not making noise!

I mean, apart from rumours that this chic used to have an*al sex with Atiku, she has been extremely private! At least no one knows her daughter till now.

I can call her the Wizkid of nollywood while Davido is NkechiBlessingSunday lol

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by Yankiss(m): 7:48am On Feb 02, 2019
Beautiful career, beautiful people. Genevieve grin grin my childhood crush

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 02, 2019
So she met Danny Glover and then kilo sele? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by ednut1(m): 7:50am On Feb 02, 2019
What shoud we do

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by Whobedatte(m): 7:50am On Feb 02, 2019
Nora okereke is my favourite Igbo actor
Grace and mercy just found Genevieve walahii
Not extra ordinary to me

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by Carlyboi(m): 7:51am On Feb 02, 2019
Is she really One of the most beautiful in Nigeria Tho!??i think she’s above average!Not so Wow!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by LONGPREEK(m): 7:51am On Feb 02, 2019
She sold her ass for fame.
What an atikulated ass she got.
Atiku will atikulate more asses with his giant size gbola

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by eagleeye2: 7:52am On Feb 02, 2019
A star issa star

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by LordCenturion(m): 7:59am On Feb 02, 2019
undecidedOk we Nigerians behave like an illiterates or may I should say inferiority complex is affecting our lives,an actress takes picture with an actor,is that an achievement?,I don't know exactly why people are congratulating her...

We are too daft,especially yeast people

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by Topmaike007(m): 7:59am On Feb 02, 2019
Wow,she is really an inspiration..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by mymadam(m): 8:03am On Feb 02, 2019
Oh my stupendously talented sister. Thank you.
Truly, Mbaise no de carry last.
You are cool babe kiss
Mbaise for life tongue

7 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by salford1: 8:17am On Feb 02, 2019
LordCenturion:
undecidedOk we Nigerians behave like an illiterates or may I should say inferiority complex is affecting our lives,an actress takes picture with an actor,is that an achievement?,I don't know exactly why people are congratulating her...

We are too daft
I thought of same too grin

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by Pope22(m): 8:18am On Feb 02, 2019
OboOlora:
...yet not making noise!

I mean, apart from rumours that this chic used to have an*al sex with Atiku, she has been extremely private! At least no one knows her daughter till now.

I can call her the Wizkid of nollywood while Davido is NkechiBlessingSunday lol
What is anal she.x?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React by myettiallah: 8:21am On Feb 02, 2019
LordCenturion:

We are too daft
Mumu shut up..
If u manage to take a picture with buhari or a famous person, would you not show it off?
Dont allow jealousy to kill u.

42 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children, The Identical Twin Trendsetters! / "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos / Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.