Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children (50868 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Meraiah At The Academy Private Reception / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Runs From A Crocodile In Ibadan, Leaving Daughter Meraiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by Afonja007: 8:36am On Feb 02, 2019
And so ?so i should allow buhari and osunbade to continue because omotola took picture with her children? angry
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by Rextizz(m): 8:36am On Feb 02, 2019
post=75342373:

Let us see your sisters nah!
Rubbish.....
DeadbodiesBBQGRILLS, you self dey talk, no let me change am for you.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by terral: 8:42am On Feb 02, 2019
Pretty cool
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by Gt321(m): 8:42am On Feb 02, 2019
AllenSpencer:

God bless His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

2023 Ascerta.

Can we change the name Nairaland to Nairagram
Hello. Drink gari with salt
. you will get better

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by virgintoto(m): 8:43am On Feb 02, 2019
EdozieRichard:

Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde shared this adorable photo of herself with two of her children as they celebrate the new month of love.

Via: https://www.edozierichardsblog.com/2019/02/omotola-jalade-ekeinde-poses-with-two.html
Omosexy I swear ur body kom kom
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by Fixitgood(m): 8:46am On Feb 02, 2019
This site is a den of trabalist and halfwits.

Politicians are not the cause of the country's problems. Bunch of retards.
God help our country.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by Fixitgood(m): 8:46am On Feb 02, 2019
Jaywest1o:
VIP Games Available Today

Tiff!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by micah04: 8:47am On Feb 02, 2019
We should fry stones??
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by SyberKate(f): 8:48am On Feb 02, 2019
I just realised she is older than Genevieve by just one year wow
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by Hotzone(m): 8:48am On Feb 02, 2019
Obaofusa:
go and grill in your smoke bloody jew
We here!
Blackist worldwide!!!!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by Rexzivyson99(m): 8:52am On Feb 02, 2019
Send ur gift cards (items,amazon,walmart, steam etc) for instant cash out at the very best rates you can get
Whatsapp/call 07058319620
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by yvelchstores(f): 8:54am On Feb 02, 2019
I feel like celebrities upload pics to console themselves and massage their ego especially when their "competition" is getting some attention after a recent upload. Just saying

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by ofiko123(m): 8:54am On Feb 02, 2019
Beautiful family..
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by 9jaAmerican: 8:56am On Feb 02, 2019
johnaruson:
Marital icon of Nigeria is Omosexy, who with fame, cash, beauty, fertile and education chooses to respect and maintain her marriage with one man.
Even omotolas mother can't swear her daughter has been with only one since she got married. Even omotolas husband won't swear to it. With all these her travels and meetings with politicians and international celebrities and what hv you.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by marvin906(m): 8:58am On Feb 02, 2019
kastiell:
Lovely family

copyright infringement

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by nsukkaboi: 8:58am On Feb 02, 2019
Ok
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by marvin906(m): 8:58am On Feb 02, 2019

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by britiko: 9:00am On Feb 02, 2019
Thunday1005:
I think she is the one on the right

The mum is on d left side smiley
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by Born2Breed(f): 9:00am On Feb 02, 2019
AllenSpencer:

God bless His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

2023 Ascerta.

Can we change the name Nairaland to Nairagram

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by Forreellinc: 9:01am On Feb 02, 2019
johnaruson:
Marital icon of Nigeria is Omosexy, who with fame, cash, beauty, fertile and education chooses to respect and maintain her marriage with one man.
Well she is fat,her husband has money and she prolly f*cking niggas outside, of course her marriage will be fine
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by rayobaba(m): 9:02am On Feb 02, 2019
Rextizz:
But the daughter is ugly, I still prefer omosexy anyday.
sometimes l wonder the effrontery and boldness when people call human being created by God 'ugly' . If at all someone is ugly by ur own definition, then u keep it within u. She didn't make herself, huh!

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 02, 2019
post=75342373:

Let us see your sisters nah!
Rubbish.....
jealousy wan kill the nigga

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by amendara1: 9:16am On Feb 02, 2019
She should also allow her children to marry early like her cus that is the beauty of it...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by pek(m): 9:20am On Feb 02, 2019
To the op and mod who posted this, it is Michael and not Micheal. I don't know why we keep making this grievous mistake.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by jamesfixedodd: 9:38am On Feb 02, 2019
It all available today . very massive . just DM or WhatsAPP.

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by Jalingo767(m): 9:43am On Feb 02, 2019
EdozieRichard:

Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde shared this adorable photo of herself with two of her children as they celebrate the new month of love.

Via: https://www.edozierichardsblog.com/2019/02/omotola-jalade-ekeinde-poses-with-two.html
Lovely family

Check my signature to migrate to Canada

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet / Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 / Ikorodu Bois Mimic Charles Okocha Throwing Bundles Of Money (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.