Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children (50866 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Meraiah At The Academy Private Reception / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Runs From A Crocodile In Ibadan, Leaving Daughter Meraiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by bluecircle470: 9:56am On Feb 02, 2019
Tenn88:
Who's the mother here? undecided

You can see well
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 02, 2019
Olajah81:

Must u comments.
I swear u need mental therapy..
May God rest ur trouble souls
guy you dey type for ibadan accent ? grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by AfonjaConehead: 10:07am On Feb 02, 2019
Çonehead superstars
grin
See their small coneheads sef
grin

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by Sugarplum777(f): 10:12am On Feb 02, 2019
I will like to have a one night stand with his son tongue

Someone should give me his number.... I love fresh D**k grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by Jenycool(f): 11:19am On Feb 02, 2019
cute peoplecute peoplecute people
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by Sergioaguero: 11:29am On Feb 02, 2019
I wish rita dominic n genevieve is married too.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by chukxie(m): 11:32am On Feb 02, 2019
Rextizz:
But the daughter is ugly, I still prefer omosexy anyday.

The gratification do you derive from such.words?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by goaldynboy: 11:44am On Feb 02, 2019
Lazy, embittered and frustrated Yellobar Urchins will not come and call her Olosho! But if the post is about a successful lady from another tribe, they will all come out of their holes and caves to spew rubbish!!

1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by Newfemixxx: 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2019
cute family

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
This one dey carry small small bag for waist, dem dey sell drug? Are they into drug businesses. I mean drug, yes drug, yes na I mean drug. That is cocaine

No oh , na Ewedu dem dey sell
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by ACE1010: 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2019
Chai!! Omo sexy..ekwe ekwe grin grin

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by Ayobami7(m): 1:34pm On Feb 02, 2019
Cute
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by catalan15(m): 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
9ice........
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 3:26pm On Feb 02, 2019
post=75342357:
All shades of cuteness......
way-ray
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by Fixedgame2948: 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
See below

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by oluwadamilolah(f): 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2019
yvelchstores:
I feel like celebrities upload pics to console themselves and massage their ego especially when their "competition" is getting some attention after a recent upload. Just saying
Omotola is different. She's on her lane. Happily married with beautiful children. She's one actress I respect so much.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by daddyfreeman1(m): 7:25pm On Feb 02, 2019
Four40:

No oh , na Ewedu dem dey sell
haha haha haha a haha haha i dey laugh for Latino
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children by castrol180(m): 7:34pm On Feb 02, 2019
Bleep their asses

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 / Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts / Ikorodu Bois Mimic Charles Okocha Throwing Bundles Of Money (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.