Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,197 members, 7,839,073 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago (58039 Views)

Nigerians React To President Buhari's Throwback Picture - #10yearschallange / Dino Melaye Supporting President Buhari (Throwback Tweets) / Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by OMNIVIRUS(m): 9:42am On Feb 02, 2019
WIDETHOUGHT:
I had a revelation on November 2018, Buhari or whoever posing as him will win the 2019 presidential election but it will lead to serious crisis and unrest if not civil war.

I also have such premonition
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by michoim(m): 9:43am On Feb 02, 2019
what a long relationship!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by babzo(m): 10:11am On Feb 02, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isoright
But to me o. For all those saying buhari is carrying out selective persecution
I think
Apc should jail whoever is corrupt
Na their time them dey

Whenever PDP enter power make them also do their own
As smart Nigerians when we be we go dey observe the two political parties dey fight corruption without them realising it
That is why every four years we supposed dey change them make them for kill and fight themselves
Them think say them get sense.

With these Nigeria will get rid off thieve

Oga....you are a great man!!!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by Bugie16: 10:19am On Feb 02, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isoright
Am not a member of the APC nor PDP
Am not from the north or east or west
Am a Bini

I think
Na their time them dey

As smart Nigerians when we be we go dey observe the two political parties dey fight corruption without them realising it
That is why every four years we supposed dey change them make them for kill and fight themselves

Too much sense will not kill you. lol
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by bencr7: 11:28am On Feb 02, 2019
Dave4242:
Independent pigs of Biafra will not like this at all. God bless you Mr Orji Uzor Kalu. It's a goal. PMB issa goal. 4+4 is the real deal
and he will punish you too because God can not bless a thieve and a supporter of thieves who think dey are fighting corruption...
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by erinalex: 11:38am On Feb 02, 2019
truthfulparrot:
This man is a saint because he decamped to APC.
It is so sad that we cannot write integrity and Buhari on the same page.
say No to APC & PDP.

Your statement confirmed that both APC and PDP are the same.

At d same time, hypocrisy flows through ur veins.

If u can reason well, u will admits that, Confusion; high level of hypocrisy, and lack of logical reasoning; shall make any body say "once u join APC, ur automatically became a saint "

Why did I say this ?

Simple reason is that, when d victim is in ur party and d other party accused him/her of corruption; u Never agreed, u will start crying, wailing and shout PERSECUTION to d highest heaven.

But, once d fellow leave ur party and join d other party; you will now chose that instance to tell d world how thievery d fellow was.

It still baffles my mind, why Nigerians like to toe that path.

If u want to b taken serious, give us d names of d thieves that you know in your party now; don't wait till they go to d other parties, before u start telling us how they have been turned to saints.

Nigerians leaders and followers are d major problem we have here.
Just as d leaders are Not stable, d followers are Unstable too.

I don't see us moving forward, until we followers change our approach towards our selfish leaders.

Say No to APC and PDP.

Take a look at APC, more than 50% of their members are formally PDP members.

APC and PDP are same.

Look for any neutral party and cast ur vote there.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by EmmyCC: 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
Been dining with the devil for long
Don't mind him he was one of those that opposed him being president in 2015 o

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by magzey: 12:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
truthfulparrot:
Then write them for ATIKU grin

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by Amalekki: 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2019
January 16, 2019
Atiku Abubakar:
"I am not going to enrich members of my family but my friends. Are my friends not entitled to be enriched? As long as there is no element of corruption there."
https://guardian.ng/news/atiku-vows-to-enrich-friends-if-elected-president/

January 30, 2019
Atiku Abubakar:
"Certainly, Nigeria has a corruption problem. There is no doubt about that. In my view, corruption is the use of your privileged position to either enrich yourself, your relatives or even your friends. In other words, abuse of office."
http://saharareporters.com/2019/01/30/breaking-kadaria-ahmed-grills-atiku-his-corruption-record

Excerpt from My Watch - book by Olusegun Obasanjo who worked with Atiku in Aso Rock for 8 years
Olusegun Obasanjo:
"What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time, a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts, his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest."
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by Ayobami7(m): 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2019
好的
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by catalan15(m): 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
OK......
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by Akolawole(m): 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2019
truthfulparrot:

He isn't. His case is still on-going.

Blame court. Not Buhari on this
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by arbass(m): 2:09pm On Feb 02, 2019
[quote author=franchasng post=75342287][/quote]
These two persons have been in the corridors of power and as a fact one is still there.
Sir, why not canvass support for the younger lads?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by franchasng: 2:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
arbass:

These two persons have been in the corridors of power and as a fact one is still there.
Sir, why not canvass support for the younger lads?
if you are realistic enough and knowing how Nigerian election and voting goes, you ought to know that the younger ones have no chance in 2019 Presidential election, but voting Buhari out is part of the process of paving way for new generation leaders in Nigeria as that will send warning signals to incoming President that if Buhari with all his massive foolish supporters and power of incumbency can be defeated, then any other President that fails to deliver will be voted out by Nigerians.

This is the message we need to pass to these useless old and young Nigerian politicians.

Since Atiku's top campaign agenda is massive job creation for Nigerian youths and revival of Nigeria's dead economy, if Atiku fails to deliver on that to at least 45%, then we all will rally together and disgrace him out of office through campaigns and voting, and if he delivers on the promise of job creation for Nigerian youths, then it will help in preparing more Nigerian youths for future leadership roles as you and I know that majority of Nigerian youths are jobless and hungry, and it's only a successful youth that can think of politics, hope u get my point

Buhari is a NO NO if Nigerians wants to get Nigeria to work
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by franchasng: 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isoright
Am not a member of the APC nor PDP
Am not from the north or east or west
Am a Bini

I think
Na their time them dey

You are very sensible but will the rest of the foolish Nigerian youths listen to wise people like you That, I doubt cry
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by bizzibodi(m): 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2019
Jesus came for sinners not d righteous.Jesus dine with theives,corrupt tax collectors,harlots even drunkard.....does that made Jesus a sinner?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by ibinaboonline: 8:53pm On Feb 02, 2019
I have lost a lot of respect for this Orji. He has no integrity. During the last election he was saying he'll give his all to ensure Jonanthan won. Today, buhari is now the messiah. na wa o
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago by arbass(m): 11:40pm On Feb 02, 2019
franchasng:
if you are realistic enough and knowing how Nigerian election and voting goes, you ought to know that the younger ones have no chance in 2019 Presidential election, but voting Buhari out is part of the process of paving way for new generation leaders in Nigeria as that will send warning signals to incoming President that if Buhari with all his massive foolish supporters and power of incumbency can be defeated, then any other President that fails to deliver will be voted out by Nigerians.

This is the message we need to pass to these useless old and young Nigerian politicians.

Since Atiku's top campaign agenda is massive job creation for Nigerian youths and revival of Nigeria's dead economy, if Atiku fails to deliver on that to at least 45%, then we all will rally together and disgrace him out of office through campaigns and voting, and if he delivers on the promise of job creation for Nigerian youths, then it will help in preparing more Nigerian youths for future leadership roles as you and I know that majority of Nigerian youths are jobless and hungry, and it's only a successful youth that can think of politics, hope u get my point

Buhari is a NO NO if Nigerians wants to get Nigeria to work
yes i got the point(s). Thanks...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maryam Abacha And Her Grandchildren In New Photos / Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) / Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.