Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence (18988 Views)

Best Minesweeper Player In Existence / What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played? / Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by SmithRussell(m): 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
TeleTech124:
Cool you missed pokemon go
Pokemon wasn't difficult for me. . I finish am twice
Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by silent10(m): 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
vasaratti:
#6: Contra

Released on February 20, 1987 as an arcade game, and later for a variety of other platforms, Contra as it's called in Europe and Oceana markets, is a side scrolling run and gun style game that was developed by Konami.

As the player, you take on large seemingly endless hordes of attacking aliens and very hard to kill bosses, any one of which can kill you with a single hit.

Oh yes, I remember this game. Just infuriating. You're also forced to navigate around deadly obstacles and make it to the end of each stage before your timer runs out. So you're literally racing through dozens upon dozens of enemies as fast as possible, dying often. Contra was actually the first game to ever include the 00p0ppp0 add Konami code, the famous sequence of up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, granting the player 30 lives. But even with all those lives it was almost impossible to beat! You ever play it, you know exactly what I'm talking about, ahhh, I'm dead. grin
I swear, very infuriating cry even with 30 lives i could remember playing till the end just thrice. In like more than 100th of game play angry and trust me i am not a novice.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by silent10(m): 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
Xcelinteriors:

Contra that my seven years old can play
Till the end? And at every game play?
Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
vasaratti:

Released on February 20, 1987 as an arcade game, and later for a variety of other platforms, Contra as it's called in Europe and Oceana markets, is a side scrolling run and gun style game that was developed by Konami.

As the player, you take on large seemingly endless hordes of attacking aliens and very hard to kill bosses, any one of which can kill you with a single hit.

Oh yes, I remember this game. Just infuriating. You're also forced to navigate around deadly obstacles and make it to the end of each stage before your timer runs out. So you're literally racing through dozens upon dozens of enemies as fast as possible, dying often. Contra was actually the first game to ever include the 00p0ppp0 add Konami code, the famous sequence of up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, granting the player 30 lives. But even with all those lives it was almost impossible to beat! You ever play it, you know exactly what I'm talking about, ahhh, I'm dead. grin
contra that me and my brother murdered that year lol, but I don't play games anymore, lost intrest when he started playing soccer on his play station
Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by Topmaike007(m): 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
LordCenturion:
Onimusha series
that's my game,ps2 days in itire...
Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by silent10(m): 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
Debramaye:
contra that me and my brother murdered that year lol, but I don't play games anymore, lost intrest when he started playing soccer on his play station
Till the end? At every game play? Even at that you can't say it's not hard.
Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by purplekayc(m): 1:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
Where's dark souls?
Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
silent10:

Till the end? At every game play? Even at that you can't say it's not hard.
we played that game for a very long time grin then we mastered it eventually that his friends were surprised, the sweet days of CD game
Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by onitshaman: 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
vasarati abi atikurati,u no well o.How u dey list kindergatten games here.U be @realatikuonuku#

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by elonize(m): 1:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
Contra for pes n.a. wack,e pain me o,even Jackie Chan for pes 2 n.a. cartoon, e pain me
vasaratti:

Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by Brownshugar69: 1:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
Ikem11:
That game contra shouldn't be there... I remember when we were younger we finish it over and over without dying once

I finish that contra game on SNES and SEGA.
Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by Brownshugar69: 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
All these are very old and outdated game.
Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by chigozie1010: 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
Good old days sha...well, I didn't play most of these games but the one that is giving me a very tough moment now is Lara Cruise's Tomb Raider. For the past four (4) months I dey one particular place. The game don tire me abeg. Maybe I will post pictures with time so that anyone that has passed that particular place can give me a little bit of info on how to navigate the area. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by sylve11: 1:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
God of War nor dey? cool

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by maklelemakukula(m): 1:31pm On Feb 04, 2019
What of Sunset Riders OP, and Tiny Toon?
Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by elyte89: 1:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
FIFA 18/19 IS HARD TOO undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by mikeyjaydy(m): 1:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
vasaratti:
#3:Ninja Gaiden
Considered a hack and slash video game, the reboot of the Ninja Gaiden series brought with it a challenge that many found even more overwhelming than the bloody decapitations and ultra-gross monsters.

Released by Team Ninja on March 2, 2004 for PlayStation 2 and Xbox, this super violent action game pits players against fast-moving antagonists that dodge almost every attack. If you didn't play the level perfectly, you died. Pretty much one mistake against a monster and you're restarting the level.

Though the original release came without the ability to change the difficulty level, a rerelease in 2005 called Ninja Gaiden Black allowed the players to take on an easier challenge. Which was a welcome enhancement by anyone who actually wanted to see how the damn game ends.
It took me over a month to finish this game back then around 2006, I must admit it's still one of the hardest adventure game I played. Ninja Gaiden 1& 2 was only release on xbox and xbox360, part 3 was the only one released on PS3. Players enjoyed it better on Xbox360 back then because of better graphics and higher fps. I only finished part 1 and 2 but couldn't play part 3 because of region lock on my console (NTSC/PAL clashes).
My hardest adventure I couldn't finish and I never heard of anyone finishing it was SOUL REAVER. That game was hard asf. Even an older companion I looked up to who was also a master on playing adventures ended up abandoning it after 3 months play on PS1.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by Naughtytboy: 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
Play fifa, use a league two side to win all tournament
Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by mikeyjaydy(m): 1:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
sylve11:
God of War nor dey? cool
Too easy. Back in uni days I finished part 3 under a day. Part 1 still the hardest of the lot.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by mikeyjaydy(m): 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
chigozie1010:
Good old days sha...well, I didn't play most of these games but the one that is giving me a very tough moment now is Lara Cruise's Tomb Raider. For the past four (4) months I dey one particular place. The game don tire me abeg. Maybe I will post pictures with time so that anyone that has passed that particular place can give me a little bit of info on how to navigate the area. Thanks in advance.
Tomb Raider series always challenging but not impossible. Finishing it requires a lot of patience and time.
Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by physise(m): 2:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
Bloodborne grin
Outlast 1 & 2

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by prinx25(m): 2:05pm On Feb 04, 2019
Contra shouldn't be there. Have you played the witcher 3 ps4? Defeating the Djinn or the botchling scene. You must watch youtube videos or browse ign.com or game pressure to give you a hint to scale through.
Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by Mart1994(m): 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
TEYA:
Please what interesting android 3d off line games can i find on play store? Eg racing and combat
NOVA 3
NOVA legacy.
Frontline Commado: D day
Morden combat 4 zero hour (not free)
Asphalt 8
Asphalt nitro
Morden combat Fallen Nation
grin
Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by Leonbonapart(m): 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
vasaratti:

me and my cousin will end contra 4 times in few minutes. I mean consecutively
Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by azpekuliar: 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2019
Surely BloodBorne must merit an honourable mention. I gave it to my neighbor to try his luck, and I have not been eager to have it back.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by Mart1994(m): 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2019
anambraamaka:
Which android games action can I downloaded under 300 mb
NOVA legacy
Frontline Commado D day
Eternity warriors.
Terminator genysis
Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by emwye(m): 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2019
This game frustrated me. I downloaded the demo and tried to beat the muscular ninja countless times until I figured it wasn’t worth my time to restart the game every friggin time I lost. This and fight night (story mode) are probably the most difficult games I’ve ever played till date.

mikeyjaydy:

It took me over a month to finish this game back then around 2006, I must admit it's still one of the hardest adventure game I played. Ninja Gaiden 1& 2 was only release on xbox and xbox360, part 3 was the only one released on PS3. Players enjoyed it better on Xbox360 back then because of better graphics and higher fps. I only finished part 1 and 2 but couldn't play part 3 because of region lock on my console (NTSC/PAL clashes).
My hardest adventure I couldn't finish and I never heard of anyone finishing it was SOUL REAVER. That game was hard asf. Even an older companion I looked up to who was also a master on playing adventures ended up abandoning it after 3 months play on PS1.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Get An Xbox Controller To Work On PC COD4 (modern Warfare)? / Fifa 15 Pc Lagging Solved / Which Game Made Your Childhood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.