Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,698 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence (18997 Views)

Best Minesweeper Player In Existence / What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played? / Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by Mart1994(m): 2:18pm On Feb 04, 2019
sylve11:
God of War nor dey? 8t)
God of was is hard for novices
cool

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by silent10(m): 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2019
Debramaye:
we played that game for a very long time grin then we mastered it eventually that his friends were surprised, the sweet days of CD game
Cool cool but did you finish the game?
Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by Mart1994(m): 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
The hardest game I have ever played for me o, is splinter cell: chaos theory. At a point I had to abandon the game. shocked
Also, faced the same challenge with splinter cell conviction. But finished it eventually. smiley

Yet to play Splinter cell Black list.
cool

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by silent10(m): 2:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
Ikem11:
That game contra shouldn't be there... I remember when we were younger we finish it over and over without dying once
Without dying even once I can bet you are lying angry
Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by anambraamaka: 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2019
Mart1994:

NOVA legacy
Frontline Commado D day
Eternity warriors.
Terminator genysis

Thank you

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by ehinmowo: 3:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
Darkseid:
I end that contra many times na. The painful thing about those old games is that when you die, or NEPA take light, you'll have to start from beginning again.

merely mentioning dying and NEPA part, I feel the pain all over again!

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
You should put cuphead and metal gear solid ,the first one where you had to switch controller to fight mantis.
Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
silent10:

Without dying even once I can bet you are lying angry

Yea I remember doing that as well,me and my sis end it back to back without dying once.
Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by GreatAchiever1: 3:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
vasaratti:
#1: Battletoad.
Though it was released way back in June of 1991, Battletoads is still at the top of a large number of gamer's can't-beat list. I played this, I'm on that list. sad

This shameless Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ripoff was the brain child of Tim and Chris Stamper and was developed by their company, Rare, for the Nintendo Entertainment System.

Battletoads falls under the genre of beat 'em up games, giving you control of three mutated amphibians who are named after their skin conditions. Specifically, zits, rash, and pimple.

Famous for just how difficult it is to progress even a little bit, every level of this game is said to have been unnecessarily challenging, with some claiming that it was intended to persuade gamers to buy the game instead of renting it.

Despite the dozens and dozens or hundreds of attempts it would take to pass certain stages, it has quite the cult following. I'm part of that cult, I had this game, I played this game, I couldn't beat this game, I'm going to lose my mind now that I'm thinking about it.

Lalasticlala, Cao
I just knew battletoads gotta b in dat list.
It was even criticized for its hard gameplay
Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by GreatAchiever1: 3:31pm On Feb 04, 2019
maklelemakukula:
What of Sunset Riders OP, and Tiny Toon?
Sunset riders Sega version wan frustrate me dat time, tiny Toon wasn't day hard

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by GreatAchiever1: 3:32pm On Feb 04, 2019
Brownshugar69:
All these are very old and outdated game.
Old and outdated games are usually hard.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by PatEinstEin(m): 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
vasaratti:
#6: Contra

Released on February 20, 1987 as an arcade game, and later for a variety of other platforms, Contra as it's called in Europe and Oceana markets, is a side scrolling run and gun style game that was developed by Konami.

As the player, you take on large seemingly endless hordes of attacking aliens and very hard to kill bosses, any one of which can kill you with a single hit.

Oh yes, I remember this game. Just infuriating. You're also forced to navigate around deadly obstacles and make it to the end of each stage before your timer runs out. So you're literally racing through dozens upon dozens of enemies as fast as possible, dying often. Contra was actually the first game to ever include the 00p0ppp0 add Konami code, the famous sequence of up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, granting the player 30 lives. But even with all those lives it was almost impossible to beat! You ever play it, you know exactly what I'm talking about, ahhh, I'm dead. grin
Remove this contra and put 50 Cent, PS2. That game almost made me cry.
Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by larryking540: 5:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
Mart1994:
The hardest game I have ever played for me o, is splinter cell: chaos theory. At a point I had to abandon the game. shocked
Also, faced the same challenge with splinter cell conviction. But finished it eventually. smiley

Yet to play Splinter cell Black list.
cool
Is it on pc? Or play station
Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by larryking540: 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2019
Someone should pls recommend some adventure games for me for pc
Graphic card size is 1.5gig
Ram is 3gig
Hard drive is 297gig
Pentium dual core
Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by jetz(m): 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
vasaratti:
#10: Shinobi 3D
Unlike it's predecessors, the original Shinobi games that were produced for arcades, home computers, and eventually early home gaming systems, Shinobi 3D threw out side scrolling and fell in line with the growing trend of 3D combat games.

Released by SEGA for the PlayStation 2 on November 10, 2002, this game delivered incredibly challenging levels with tough enemies. But what made it truly hard was the fact that, instead of being a stealthy ninja, you had to race through your foes as quickly as possible. If you didn't continually recharge your sword with the souls of your enemies, you'd start dealing damage to yourself. This had many gamers repeating levels dozens and dozens of times only to lose again to deadly villains, bottomless pits, or their own waiting.
i played this game that year the game hard wella on sega
Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by jetz(m): 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2019
Doom troopers on sega is missing self even the lost vikings on sega
Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by Lilshaddy(m): 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
sylve11:
God of War nor dey? cool

Waow that the game am playing on my ps3 , I love to graphics, I am now in chapter _15
Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by Mart1994(m): 7:31pm On Feb 04, 2019
larryking540:

Is it on pc? Or p
lay station
Both.
Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by Mart1994(m): 7:32pm On Feb 04, 2019
larryking540:
Someone should pls recommend some adventure games for me for pc
Graphic card size is 1.5gig
Ram is 29gig
Pentium dual core

RAM 29GB?? shocked
Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by Olamyyde(m): 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
Where is pes 19 mobile?
Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by LadiIshola(m): 9:32pm On Feb 04, 2019
TEYA:
Please what interesting android 3d off line games can i find on play store? Eg racing and combat
Try Real Racing 3.....you will love it.
Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by larryking540: 10:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
Mart1994:

RAM 29GB?? shocked
Sorry bro it's
3gig
Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by larryking540: 10:31pm On Feb 04, 2019
Mart1994:

Both.
will it b compatible for my sys from d description I gave above?
Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by Brownshugar69: 12:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
T
GreatAchiever1:

Old and outdated games are usually hard.

How do you know it’s hatd when you can’t find them again? I have not set my eyes on PS2 for the past 5 years not to talk of Super Nintendo
Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by Mart1994(m): 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
larryking540:
will it b compatible for my sys from d description I gave above?

Yes, but u need to be upgrading ur graphic card regularly.
Re: 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence by Chimoobii: 8:36pm On May 17, 2020
vasaratti:
#2: Dark Souls II

When it was first announced at the Spike Video Game Awards on December 7, 2012, Dark Souls II came with the promise from Brian Hong, global director manager and Namco Bandai Games American that it would be viciously hard. And he didn't lie.

Though it's definitely a beatable game, the hours and amount of patience needed to get through it are staggering. An open-world action role playing game, Dark Souls II was official released on March 11, 2014 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC.

The developers specifically eliminated the ability to choose a difficulty, claiming the insane challenge was essential for the game to be experienced properly. And while the true difficulty is debated, many have given up on Dark Souls II, not for a lack of good gameplay, but because they simply cannot advance. Sounds like my blogging career in 2016. *sips water* grin
My game I've been playing it since dec 2018, finished it many times deleted many times but I'm still playing it because I love it and I believe there is a secret area in ds2 and I will find it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Safe To Connect A Hacked PS4 To The Internet / How Do You Get An Xbox Controller To Work On PC COD4 (modern Warfare)? / Fifa 15 Pc Lagging Solved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.