Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Beware Of This Fraudster - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of This Fraudster (652 Views)

EFCC Arrests Suspected Internet Fraudster In Port Harcourt With Charms (photos) / Who Know This Fraudster In Ozoro Delta / You All Should Beware Of This Fraudster called Nobelus Cabral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Fraudster by az94(m): 9:37am On Feb 02, 2019
Franklin Amajuoyi u will not go unpunished for defrauding me of 190k, after coming to my shop to buy goods u refuse to pay me for over a year now..Each time I call u keep in posting me.
Beware of him he's been going around different shops in Port Harcourt collecting goods on credit and disappearing.The police are after him..

Franklin Amajuoyi

Beware of this fraudster

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster by IbrahimDamola: 9:44am On Feb 02, 2019
az94:
Franklin Amajuoyi u will not go unpunished for defrauding me of 190k, after coming to my shop to buy goods u refuse to pay me for over a year now..Each time I call u keep in posting me.
Beware of him he's been going around different shops in Port Harcourt collecting goods on credit and disappearing.The police are after him..

Franklin Amajuoyi

Beware of this fraudster

What type of goods does he deal?
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster by FODA(m): 9:44am On Feb 02, 2019
You did not tell us the details of what happened
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster by castrol180(m): 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
You have to be detailed enough, how it started to date. This may be used against you
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
Cunning man die cunning man Bury am...

(1) (Reply)

Scammer Alert!!! Moniker Benny2015 / Woman Caught Dumping Lover’s Corpse In Ogun Bush / Man Seen Riding A Bike On The Pavement Of The Jubilee Flyover In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.