Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Atiku/obi Shut Enugu/ebonyi Down - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku/obi Shut Enugu/ebonyi Down (44737 Views)

Massive Crowd In Kogi Reject APC And PDP As Peter Obi Shut Down Campaign Rally / Ugwuanyi Turns Back 100 Vehicles At Enugu-Ebonyi Boundary / Interstate Lockdown: Ugwuanyi Monitors Enugu-Ebonyi Boundary (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku/obi Shut Enugu/ebonyi Down by nsukkaboi: 11:25am On Feb 02, 2019
Enugu state is cursed and filled with armed robbers

[s]
Enugupikin:

shut up u clown..u first started the hatred and I can see you are feeling the heat..u started insulting Enugu and Ebonyi people for no reason and dishing out wrong info about them...let's continue the hate...Las Las na u Anambala mofos go first tire..
[/s]
Re: Atiku/obi Shut Enugu/ebonyi Down by nsukkaboi: 11:27am On Feb 02, 2019
Paul is this true?

https://www.nairaland.com/4998215/armed-robbers-caught-nsukka-pictures

Enugupikin:
forget this show...it's just to collect Atiku Dollars...in Buhari we shall vote..never will an Anambala man taste that seat..mbanu
Re: Atiku/obi Shut Enugu/ebonyi Down by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:27am On Feb 02, 2019
Enugupikin:

shut up u clown..u first started the hatred and I can see you are feeling the heat..u started insulting Enugu and Ebonyi people for no reason and dishing out wrong info about them...let's continue the hate...Las Las na u Anambala mofos go first tire..
Your stupidity ends here

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku/obi Shut Enugu/ebonyi Down by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 02, 2019
Enugupikin:

A new peace.
Take a chill and rest.

Atiku is Nigeria next president.

Vote atiku.....dont act antagonistic to igbo interest.
Re: Atiku/obi Shut Enugu/ebonyi Down by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 02, 2019
post=75347453:

Your stupidity ends here

And so I hold.

1 Like

Re: Atiku/obi Shut Enugu/ebonyi Down by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:30am On Feb 02, 2019
[s]
nsukkaboi:
Enugu state is cursed and filled with armed robbers

[/s]
Re: Atiku/obi Shut Enugu/ebonyi Down by Enugupikin: 11:31am On Feb 02, 2019
Osagyefo98:

A new peace.
Take a chill and rest.

Atiku is Nigeria next president.

Vote atiku.....dont act antagonistic to igbo interest.
Atiku is a thief and can never smell that seat...we are more for igbo presidency 2023 and that will either come from Enugu or Ebonyi....we have no business with Anambala hateful souls..never..you guys have been shown to be the most hateful and tribalistic so let us all work against each other after all we never had anything like IGBO as a tribe before the British came

3 Likes

Re: Atiku/obi Shut Enugu/ebonyi Down by nsukkaboi: 11:32am On Feb 02, 2019
enugu people are useless slaves to Anambra people cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/4998215/armed-robbers-caught-nsukka-pictures

[s]
Enugupikin:

Atiku is a thief and can never smell that seat...we are more for igbo presidency 2023 and that will either come from Enugu or Ebonyi....we have no business with Anambala hateful souls..never..you guys have been shown to be the most hateful and tribalistic so let us all work against each other after all we never had anything like IGBO as a tribe before the British came
[/s]

Re: Atiku/obi Shut Enugu/ebonyi Down by Enugupikin: 11:32am On Feb 02, 2019
post=75347453:

Your stupidity ends here
and your foolishnesss starts from here..you almajiriis that find favour in fvcking underage gals should be thrown to up north to continue with your brothers in Kano

1 Like

Re: Atiku/obi Shut Enugu/ebonyi Down by nsukkaboi: 11:33am On Feb 02, 2019
Paul(Enugupikin) this information shall spread all over the cyberspace then you will understand what we are up to. cheesy

1 Share

Re: Atiku/obi Shut Enugu/ebonyi Down by nsukkaboi: 11:34am On Feb 02, 2019
Your brothers are armed robbers cheesy

[s]
Enugupikin:

and your foolishnesss starts from here..you almajiriis that find favour in fvcking underage gals should be thrown to up north to continue with your brothers in Kano
[/s]

Re: Atiku/obi Shut Enugu/ebonyi Down by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 02, 2019
Enugupikin:

Be careful so that hatred won't overtake ur soul.

1 Like

Re: Atiku/obi Shut Enugu/ebonyi Down by Lordsinger(m): 11:43am On Feb 02, 2019
But a vote for sowore is a vote for burahi...��
Choose wisely...
Anybody but Buhari..

But my vote goes to Sowore. [/quote]
Re: Atiku/obi Shut Enugu/ebonyi Down by jamezman(m): 11:43am On Feb 02, 2019
BubuZombi:
No be only Shutdown, Na Hibernate.

In as much that I know SE is PDP zone, people will be surprise when Bubu will pull 35-45% votes from that way.

Next Level Things...

Console yourself with an original and authenticated bottle of sniper...
Zombie
Re: Atiku/obi Shut Enugu/ebonyi Down by IbrahimDamola: 11:44am On Feb 02, 2019
internationalman:
Anybody but Buhari..

But my vote goes to Sowore.

My brother abeg no waste your vote biko, Sowore time go reach but no be now. I love the guy, I have a soft spot for fearless fighters like Fela, KANU, Sowore, Ojukwu but let's be real the structure is not there, AAC doesn't even have a ward registration unit in Ebonyi and Borno.

Let us Atikulate today, buharii has failed, if AtikuObi fails we will boot them out. When leaders know they can be kicked out for lack of performance and tyranny, they will sit up and respect the citizen better. Booharri has insulted the sensibility of every Nigerian by ruling us like cows instead of leading us like humans. He must be made to pay severely by getting him kicked out. The only realistic way to do that is to Atikulate.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku/obi Shut Enugu/ebonyi Down by AK481(m): 11:48am On Feb 02, 2019
see how they are well fed,with their camera phone snapping and taking selfie.

compare it with the campaign picture from the north
Re: Atiku/obi Shut Enugu/ebonyi Down by Caseless: 11:48am On Feb 02, 2019
Firefire:
Buhary don get problems ooo shocked
you know how it went last time when you promised to share handkerchiefs to us. Don't start it again.
Re: Atiku/obi Shut Enugu/ebonyi Down by Slynation(m): 11:48am On Feb 02, 2019
BubuZombi:

In as much that I know SE is PDP zone, people will be surprise when Bubu will pull 35-45% votes from that way.

Next Level Things...

Re: Atiku/obi Shut Enugu/ebonyi Down by Slynation(m): 11:50am On Feb 02, 2019
BubuZombi:

Next Level Things...

Lol this is so ridiculous
I'm sure u'r also surprised with what u typed... grin

Re: Atiku/obi Shut Enugu/ebonyi Down by wink2015(m): 11:50am On Feb 02, 2019
OEPHIUS:
The people's democratic party presidential candidate in the 2019 general elections, Atiku Abubakar took his cpaign train to Enugu and Ebonyi yesterday.

See photos below:

I STILL CONCUR TO THE SUBMISSION BY PROFESSOR WOLE SOYINKA THAT NEITHER BUHARI NOR ATIKU IS GOOD FOR NIGERIA.

NIGERIA NEED A NEW GENERATION OF LEADERS THAT WILL GIVE THE COUNTRY A NEW DIRECTION.

THE OLD ORDER AS REPRESENTED IN BUHARI AND ATIKU IS NOT THE BEST FOR NIGERIA.

Above all, Nigeria must be restructured to a true federal state.
Re: Atiku/obi Shut Enugu/ebonyi Down by Slynation(m): 11:54am On Feb 02, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

My brother abeg no waste your vote biko, Sowore time go reach but no be now. I love the guy, I have a soft spot for fearless fighters like Fela, KANU, Sowore, Ojukwu but let's be real the structure is not there, AAC doesn't even have a ward registration unit in Ebonyi and Borno.

Let us Atikulate today, buharii has failed, if AtikuObi fails we will boot them out. When leaders know they can be kicked out for lack of performance and tyranny, they will sit up and respect the citizen better. Booharri has insulted the sensibility of every Nigerian by ruling us like cows instead of leading us like humans. He must be made to pay severely by getting him kicked out. The only realistic way to do that is to Atikulate.
Exactly the same reason I'm atikulated, buhari and APC failed woefully!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku/obi Shut Enugu/ebonyi Down by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 02, 2019
Sannisege:
Where else them wan shut down if not IPOB/wailers’ dungeon
Look into the picture and tell me if you see any hungry, dirty looking person there. If it were to be in the southwest or north, you will see homeless,dirty, unkept mentally challenged people
Re: Atiku/obi Shut Enugu/ebonyi Down by GemstoneJs(m): 11:57am On Feb 02, 2019
Firefire:
Buhary don get problems ooo shocked

Men wey i believe dieeeeeeeeee grin grin grin grin
i've Atikulated OBidently

1 Like

Re: Atiku/obi Shut Enugu/ebonyi Down by hagisolo: 11:58am On Feb 02, 2019
each time I looked at the campaign rally of both PDP N APC , always view 1 tin in mind, d faces and appearance of our leaders in both party, which is lively and lifeless people.... don't know if anyone see same... view and comment
Re: Atiku/obi Shut Enugu/ebonyi Down by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:02pm On Feb 02, 2019
Osagyefo98:

The guys couldn't sleep after seeing massive crowd that welcomed Atiku yesterday in Enugu, most of these guys with hateful blood towards their kinsmen, there is possibility they are products of rape by herdsmen in their locality, no true blood Igbo man will be writing those rubbish
Re: Atiku/obi Shut Enugu/ebonyi Down by BubuZombi: 12:11pm On Feb 02, 2019
Slynation:

Lol this is so ridiculous
I'm sure u'r also surprised with what u typed... grin

Rubbish
Re: Atiku/obi Shut Enugu/ebonyi Down by abuannur: 12:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
1cor2v9:
This is pure love I see... Everybody I see there left there business to come and join the winning team... This is not a gathering of jobless almajeris looking for where to get there next meal.
See wailer deceiving himself, those almajiris will stand hours under the sun to vote while your business men will sit at home watching the election on TV. NEXT LEVEL Please
Re: Atiku/obi Shut Enugu/ebonyi Down by BubuZombi: 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2019
jamezman:

Console yourself with an original and authenticated bottle of sniper...
Zombie

I guess I will be the one consoling you with s bottle of Sniper when your candidate and your party lose the election con 16th

Next Level Sure Ubanka
Re: Atiku/obi Shut Enugu/ebonyi Down by Enugupikin: 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
Osagyefo98:

hatred should have overtaken yours before now...you ritualisttts that like child bride ...just go up north and meet your brothers and leave SE for us igbos

1 Like

Re: Atiku/obi Shut Enugu/ebonyi Down by Enugupikin: 12:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
post=75348405:

The guys couldn't sleep after seeing massive crowd that welcomed Atiku yesterday in Enugu, most of this guys with hateful blood towards their kinsmen, there is possibility they are products of rape by herdsmen in their locality, no true blood Igbo man will be writing those rubbish
you're cursed and a bastarrd if you don't know the guy u just quoted is a tribalistic ediotic being..go through previous posts of osagyefo98 and see how he took it upon himself to insult every thread that has to do with Enugu and Ebonyi people...to me he who comes to equity should come with clean hands

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] / Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) / Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.