Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Kindly Advise Me - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kindly Advise Me (1756 Views)

Kindly Advise Me On How I Can Travel From Nigeria To Gambia With My Nigeria Pass / Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. / Kindly Advise The Best Route From Ojodu/Berger To Tin-can Island, Apapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Advise Me by Investmentfreak: 10:43am On Feb 02, 2019
Please I have been confused as regards where to migrate to.. I mean a country better compared to our dear Nigeria

List of the interested countries I want to visit are
Morocco
Seychelles
Rwanda
UAE
Dubai or Malaysia

I have 500k

Because I need kind hearted Nigerians to advise me
Traveling for hustling not vacation please.

Thanks as I await suggestions and advice on this matter.
Re: Kindly Advise Me by greatnaija01: 11:37am On Feb 02, 2019
are you RELOCATING PERMERNENTLY OR JUST VISITING AS A TOURIST?

MIGRATE AND VISIT are not to be confused together?
I am visiting Dubai this month and I would be staying for a month and I paid just 400k for everything. no extra charges.

Investmentfreak:
Please I have been confused as regards where to migrate to.. I mean a country better compared to our dear Nigeria

Morocco
Seychelles
Rwanda
UAE
Dubai or Malaysia

I have 500k

Re: Kindly Advise Me by Investmentfreak: 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2019
greatnaija01:

I am visiting Dubai this month and I would be staying for a month and I paid just 400k for everything. no extra charges.

Thanks for your response sir but I made it obvious that I am traveling to hustle, work there.

More advice please
Re: Kindly Advise Me by maniasinv: 12:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
greatnaija01:

Which country sir, and how long did the processing take.
Re: Kindly Advise Me by Juwonmania(m): 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
Here too
Re: Kindly Advise Me by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Morocco
Seychelles
Rwanda
UAE
Dubai or Malaysia

I have 500k

With your 500K budget plz remove Malaysia from your List Biko plzzzz
Re: Kindly Advise Me by Mizwisdom(f): 3:53pm On Feb 02, 2019
N500K is small for migration but try Rwanda
Re: Kindly Advise Me by Juwonmania(m): 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2019
Mizwisdom:
How easy is it to process Rwanda visa?
Re: Kindly Advise Me by MPESA(m): 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2019
Juwonmania:

How easy is it to process Rwanda visa?

Very easy , book hotel reservation online, buy ticket using Air Rwanda probably at rate of $500 or so you will be issue visa at point of entry at price rate of $30 .

Shekina.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Advise Me by MPESA(m): 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
Mizwisdom:

With 500k believe me after getting in to Rwanda he will still have up to 300k left.
Hotel reservation online.
Visa fee at the point of entry at price rate $30.
Ticket $500 or so.

FINISH.....

p.s
It's doesn't need of Agent at all.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Advise Me by Juwonmania(m): 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2019
MPESA:

With 500k believe me after getting in to Rwanda he will still have up to 300k left.
Hotel reservation online.
Visa fee at the point of entry at price rate $30.
Ticket $500 or so.

FINISH.....

p.s
It's doesn't need of Agent at all.
How can one begin this? Kinda interested too.
Re: Kindly Advise Me by MPESA(m): 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2019
Juwonmania:

How can one begin this? Kinda interested too.

It's very easy but please make sure you have or know someone over there because it will make you to fit in very fast and enable you to look for something reasonable to do with the remaining money...
Do you have anyone there?.
Re: Kindly Advise Me by MPESA(m): 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
Juwonmania:

That's the problem, I don't. Can we talk privately?

Bro please I'm not residing in Rwanda, I'm just telling you about the process for you to avoid agent to save you some Cash.
Re: Kindly Advise Me by Juwonmania(m): 7:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
MPESA:

Bro please I'm not residing in Rwanda, I'm just telling you about the process for you to avoid agent to save you some Cash.
Ooh I grab bro. Thanks for d info. But any further clues will be much appreciated
Re: Kindly Advise Me by MPESA(m): 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
Juwonmania:

Ooh I grab bro. Thanks for d info. But any further clues will be much appreciated

Not really much to say but certainly their currency is weak and you can survive with what you have if you manage not to exceed 200k out of your 500k and if you invest proper maybe in business because I don't think theirs job over there. .

BTW why not southy , I mean South African.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kindly Advise Me by Juwonmania(m): 7:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
MPESA:

Not really much to say but certainly their currency is weak and you can survive with what you have if you manage not to exceed 200k out of your 500k and if you invest proper maybe in business because I don't think theirs job over there. .

BTW why not southy , I mean South African.
One doesn't wanna gamble and lose. You should understand the logic
Re: Kindly Advise Me by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2019
Let me advise you Bros tho you are older than me I don't care go to Dubai why will you go to rwanda to hustle an African country when their currency is extremely is low bro go Dubai then from Dubai to london
Re: Kindly Advise Me by Juwonmania(m): 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2019
Wizplynfrosh:
Let me advise you Bros tho you are older than me I don't care go to Dubai why will you go to rwanda to hustle an African country when their currency is extremely is low bro go Dubai then from Dubai to london
Really appreciate this. Thanks a bunch
Re: Kindly Advise Me by Investmentfreak: 8:19pm On Feb 02, 2019
Wizplynfrosh:

Can the 500k take him to Dubai?
Re: Kindly Advise Me by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 02, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Can the 500k take him to Dubai?
without
Agent fee 500k can take him to Dubai and bro please don't mind those people telling you to got rwanda their money is not up to #1 Dubai lo sure ju go Dubai no go rwanda Malaysia or other country my 2cents

Re: Kindly Advise Me by Investmentfreak: 11:02pm On Feb 02, 2019
Wizplynfrosh:
without
Agent fee 500k can take him to Dubai and bro please don't mind those people telling you to got rwanda their money is not up to #1 Dubai lo sure ju go Dubai no go rwanda Malaysia or other country my 2cents

So your suggestion is Dubai
Are you based there?
Re: Kindly Advise Me by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
Investmentfreak:

So your suggestion is Dubai
Are you based there?
nah not in Dubai but my dad friend is in Dubai he only comes home once in a year
Re: Kindly Advise Me by Investmentfreak: 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2019
Wizplynfrosh:
nah not in Dubai but my dad friend is in Dubai he only comes home once in a year

Thanks alot bro
Re: Kindly Advise Me by 2special(m): 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2019
How long will 500k last you in Dubai even if you have free accommodation and feeding.
Re: Kindly Advise Me by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 04, 2019
2special:
How long will 500k last you in Dubai even if you have free accommodation and feeding.
as a foreigner in Dubai mere seeing the luxurious things in Dubai is okay to feed you and as a nigeria boy who u know how to hustle

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Days Will It Take To Receive Package From USPS In Nigeria? / Is It Possible For A Family Of 4 To Relocate Out Of Nigeria / My Failed Travel Ordeal, Pain And Confusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.