Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,323 members, 7,954,298 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:16 PM

Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally (43219 Views)

5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation / People Feared Dead At Buhari’s Rally In Jalingo, Taraba State. Photos / Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by CEOwatazs: 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2019
goaldynboy:

Rented Crowd!
We all know that the easiest way to draw almajiri northerners to a rally is to inform them that food and N500 will be share!
Buhari should take the full blame for bringing acute hunger to the north!!

promise me if I insult you u won't report me to d moderators here. why on Earth will u tink of smtin stupid lik dx. if buhari or d APC can rent crowd definitely not in d north. was currently der n I saw was Happened; pure love on ground. I know if it was PDP u will say odawise.
Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by abduljabbar4(m): 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2019
aonag:

apparently your analogy was that there was no rigging in the nrth for Buhari in 2015 but there was alot of rigging in the south for GEJ? every region come every election have their candidates. I dont see a Buhari being the preferred candidate of the SS and SE when the next major contender is more pro-South/ pro-nigerian than the former. An Atiku in 2019 in the SS/SE is likened to a GEJ in that region in 2015. SS/SE inthe bag for Atiku, divided votes for Buhari in the north and sw for Buhari. take that to the bank.

You see the problem? You are making too many assumptions. You are a south easterner and your simple assumption is that Buhari's popuparity is level with every other Northern politician which is far from right. Atiku would be lucky to get 30% in the NE and NW. In 2015, the army, police, Inec officials, media, etc were all under Pdp so how could APC have rigged without pdp taking action?

I wamt you to take a few minutes of your time to compare reports of violence and killings during the 2015 presidential election. Over 50 deaths in rivers, so many were arrested and so many allegations while the it was extremely smooth in the North. In addition, Northern votes were more realistic. In places were Buhari got 500k, 1 million, 700k, etc votes, Gej was gitting up to 200k votes while in the ss/se, Buhari was only getting 25k, 15k, etc and you tell me that everything was alright? Do you know how much people hated Gej then but he still got reasonable votes?

Now lets consider post 2015. In the last SE gubernatorial election, Apga came first, followed by APC and then Pdp came third. Pdp lost almost all elections after 2015 but with realistic margins. Now that's fairplay.

Just calm down and watch the showcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by martowskin1(m): 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2019
MikoB:

Hello you guys think the yorubas are fools,so since SS SE are for atiku because of Obi so what makes you think the south west will not give Osinbajo total votes,don't deceive your Bihari will win without rigging

Bring ur blood down, I didn't mention tribe , I only mention region...

Osinbajo was vice when PDP divided the vote last time, judging from the recent atmosphere, OSUN, EKITI, Lagos will be divided

Now the SE and SS will be voting for PDP not because of obi, but because they don't want buhari

Now get this straight, SE voted for OBJ even when ojukwu contested....., even the SW didn't support OBJ like the SE did for him

Everything is not about tribe bro, let's see beyond that
Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by Maximus03: 6:00pm On Feb 02, 2019
Yeah!!! See crowd! The love for sai baba is just too much.
APC has won already.
Sai baba buhari !
Sai Dapo abiodun!
Sai babajide sanwoolu!
Next level pls!
PDP shld forget it !
Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by deomelo: 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2019
;Dv

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by KunleyY19(m): 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2019
martowskin1:

Osinbajo was vice when PDP divided the vote last time, judging from the recent atmosphere, OSUN, EKITI, Lagos will be divided

Now the SE and SS will be voting for PDP not because of obi, but because they don't want buhari

Now get this straight, SE voted for OBJ even when ojukwu contested....., even the SW didn't support OBJ like the SE did for him

Baba In 2015 it was more of Religion and not Tribal...
Had Redeemers who gladly supported Jonathan as against their own son who is a VP...
Who was CAN supporting then?

But now it's Regional Sentiments...

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by alizma: 7:00pm On Feb 02, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Atiku Should Kukuma Proceed To London, And Collect His Certificate Of Return From The Economist...

Nigerians Have Spoken Here..
the economist will change stand tomorrow morning.
Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by Awaoyelmoni(m): 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2019
CEOwatazs:

even if it was on Monday it will be dsame tin. Liz I remind u dt d gubernatorial candidate of the PDP even endorsed buhari...... dx bkoz of the fact dt he knows only associating with buhari can help him garna sm votes. dnt ask me aw I know am currently in gombe state n indigin der and if only u wer here today in d morning bfo he arrive I swear down hypertension wul hv killed u instantly; u have to see aw everywhere was tensed, everybdy be shouting Sai baba doing crazy tinx like chosen people

president came to town everyone went out to see him argue with ur village chief...
Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by CEOwatazs: 7:26pm On Feb 02, 2019
Awaoyelmoni:

president came to town everyone went out to see him argue with ur village chief...

ok nah apply same with atiku wen ever u see crowds too..........presidential aspirant shows up everybody wanna go see him..... den settle ur dumb brain

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by Calers: 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2019
U love you jubril, sai baba maigaskiya
Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by Awaoyelmoni(m): 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
CEOwatazs:

ok nah apply same with atiku wen ever u see crowds too..........presidential aspirant shows up everybody wanna go see him..... den settle ur dumb brain
guy swerve if u can't stomach wat I write u can simply luk the other way u know, at least I'm told that's wat pple with a brain in their head do I beg u to prove my point dat u r brainless nd quote me again
Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
abduljabbar4:

You see the problem? You are making too many assumptions. You are a south easterner and your simple assumption is that Buhari's popuparity is level with every other Northern politician which is far from right. Atiku would be lucky to get 30% in the NE and NW. In 2015, the army, police, Inec officials, media, etc were all under Pdp so how could APC have rigged without pdp taking action?

I wamt you to take a few minutes of your time to compare reports of violence and killings during the 2015 presidential election. Over 50 deaths in rivers, so many were arrested and so many allegations while the it was extremely smooth in the North. In addition, Northern votes were more realistic. In places were Buhari got 500k, 1 million, 700k, etc votes, Gej was gitting up to 200k votes while in the ss/se, Buhari was only getting 25k, 15k, etc and you tell me that everything was alright? Do you know how much people hated Gej then but he still got reasonable votes?

Now lets consider post 2015. In the last SE gubernatorial election, Apga came first, followed by APC and then Pdp came third. Pdp lost almost all elections after 2015 but with realistic margins. Now that's fairplay.

Just calm down and watch the showcheesy

well you started making the assumptions before i quote you with my own assumptions. Like it or not, Buhari has been hated in the south south and south east from time immemorial. SS/SE would always choose a GEJ hundred times over before choosing Buhari and it would continue to be like that and worse. Yoh think after his open hate/divide speeches he made over that region even as president even his actions has left the mind of folks? just watch if he is even going to get close to what he got in 2015. in that year folks were very skeptical about him and werent sure so they mostly went for GEJ. now that he has shown his real hstred for the region coupled with his incompetence, it would be worse for him this year. If Atiku gets 30% in Buharis stronghold, that is even a big plus for him. lets watch as events unfold.
Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2019
aonag:

My exact same thoughts! Buhari won all most all south west and north, and still won with just 2.5m votes against Jonathan who won the East and Ss and FCT and parts of middle belt. let folks be reminded that the North alone have more numbers than East and west put together.

LIES. Please STOP saying what you do NOTb know. The world reads from this forum. STOP. STOP. STOP.
Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 02, 2019
post=75351645:

Gombe votes will be divided, the governor of Gombe is PDP, Gombe is one of the states with lowest in voters registration, even Ebonyi state is higher than Gombe

Lowest states are : Ekiti, followed by Bayelsa Yobe and Gombe.

Hmm. Bubu will not win this time. No way.
Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by Techkidz(m): 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by CEOwatazs: 8:43pm On Feb 02, 2019
Awaoyelmoni:

guy swerve if u can't stomach wat I write u can simply luk the other way u know, at least I'm told that's wat pple with a brain in their head do I beg u to prove my point dat u r brainless nd quote me again

lol..... nh so e pain u abi¿
pele
Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by MikoB: 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2019
martowskin1:

Let me inform you even till now most south westerners do not always support obasanjo because they see him not to have their interest at heart so he will always loose election there even in his ward the only time he won was because he contested against a northerner which happen to be buhari ,quote me anywhere APC will win all south west states,win in north west and north east,while the north central doesn't matter because anyone that wins there I am very sure the margin wouldn't make any difference,while PDP will win South East and South south,the only hope for Atiku is for him to win north east the region he comes from but I am afraid Buharu is even hotter in North East than the north west where he comes from.
Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Wow! Wow!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmeAlW-OhjI

Jeeeeeeesus! This love is unnatural any longer! Pls PMB your victory is no more in doubt. Will you be more ruthlesss with ALL corrupt elements is our worry. Be it the Bar or Bench be ruthless.

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by alen4smith(m): 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2019
paq1:

I am expecting that votes will count without intimidation in any part of Nigeria so that, buhari's defeat will be very fair and square.
Buhari doesn't need to rig to defeat Atiku.mind you Atiku can't better what JEG scored in 2015.
Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by paq1: 9:41pm On Feb 02, 2019
alen4smith:
Buhari doesn't need to rig to defeat Atiku.mind you Atiku can't better what JEG scored in 2015.
Are you For real? Anyway, voters turnout will be in the 40m range and Atiku will win fair and square garnering more than GEJ and even more than buhari.
Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by abduljabbar4(m): 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2019
aonag:

well you started making the assumptions before i quote you with my own assumptions. Like it or not, Buhari has been hated in the south south and south east from time immemorial. SS/SE would always choose a GEJ hundred times over before choosing Buhari and it would continue to be like that and worse. Yoh think after his open hate/divide speeches he made over that region even as president even his actions has left the mind of folks? just watch if he is even going to get close to what he got in 2015. in that year folks were very skeptical about him and werent sure so they mostly went for GEJ. now that he has shown his real hstred for the region coupled with his incompetence, it would be worse for him this year. If Atiku gets 30% in Buharis stronghold, that is even a big plus for him. lets watch as events unfold.

No matter the level of hatred you guys have for him, it isnt as much as the north did for him yet gej still got reasonable votes. How can a state have a 90%turnout with the ruling party getting 1,487,075 votes while the major opposition candidate gets just 76000 votes? . Do you even Know what 90% means?

Even if Buhari gets 0% votes in the SS and SE, there is no way their turnout will go above 80% like it did in pdp regions in 2015. It just doesnt happen so this time around, expect far less votes.

Let ss and se give Atiku 100%. With Buhari and Osinbajo getting 60% south West, 55% NC, 70% NW and 70% NE, Your oga is going no where cos their numbers are inferior.

Just try dividing Kanos total collected PVCs by that of Bayelsa and seegrin. Kano, Kaduna and any other NW state alone can cancel out the entire SEcheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by NextBuhari: 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

You support a Man who endorsed Ganduje publicly

I'm ashamed of you
But you're proud of all the saints like Jang, Fayose, FFK, Wike, Suswam, Ortom, Lamido, Bode George, Kashamu, Babangida Aliyu, Kwankwaso, etc. surrounding and supporting Atiku? At least you didn't say Buhari is corrupt himself.
Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by Tonnierichy(m): 11:27pm On Feb 02, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Wow! Wow!
Crushed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmeAlW-OhjI
You are Igbo. Why are you supporting Buhari?
Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by pfadom: 11:48pm On Feb 02, 2019
Your eye go open soon.

Agbaletu:
Rented crowd from Bauchi state, Chad and Niger.
Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by paq1: 11:56am On Feb 03, 2019
ClearFlair:

PDP supporters are so daft to think Atiku can win an election against Buhari. Atiku is a baby to Buhari. They are not mates. I don’t need to tell you sef. We are in FeBuhari. You will learn. After this FeBuhari you will learn to make better life decisions. I just hope they have paid you well, otherwise you have wasted your life supporting a wannabe.
Emotional rant.
Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
NextBuhari:
But you're proud of all the saints like Jang, Fayose, FFK, Wike, Suswam, Ortom, Lamido, Bode George, Kashamu, Babangida Aliyu, Kwankwaso, etc. surrounding and supporting Atiku? At least you didn't say Buhari is corrupt himself.

you have to be corrupt minded before you defend and endorse corruption .....

There is no kind of technology involved in it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG To Send Yoruba Teachers To Brazil / Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) / We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.