Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) (81913 Views)

Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) / Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) by jae101(f): 11:55pm On Feb 02, 2019
whatever happened to simply kush (or what ever he goes by these days) and his stale jokes
Re: White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) by royalamour(m): 11:59pm On Feb 02, 2019
Davash222:
That boy(as a Nigerian) was not nice to the dog when the going was good hence the dog joined in the attack.

Reread again. But this time, very slowly.

1 Like

Re: White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) by Alcacer47: 12:12am On Feb 03, 2019
Make the ex thank God say na oyinbo dog sef, naija dog wouldn't be as loyal enuff not to bite off her lower lip due to hunger grin

1 Like

Re: White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) by fowlyansh181(m): 12:22am On Feb 03, 2019
KealDrogo:
Instead of both women should fight their cheating Nigerian boyfriend, but No! They are busy attacking each other. Even the dog wasn't left behind.
you are too dull.. where in the post or video did the guy cheat? Dude broke up, found a new girl, was happy with his new girl , then the bitter EX comes back to fight the new girl for a guy who is her EX and the new girl that knows nothing.

1 Like

Re: White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) by enesexy(f): 1:38am On Feb 03, 2019
For house and land in Abuja, u can contact me on 08078087614.
Re: White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) by uuzba(m): 2:10am On Feb 03, 2019
earthsync:
Nice dog. But why some Nigerians be disgracing themselves now?
Who are our role models to copy?
Re: White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) by uuzba(m): 2:13am On Feb 03, 2019
magzey:
And we should fry Okro undecided
With olive oil.
Re: White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) by Holocene(m): 2:35am On Feb 03, 2019
BIATCHESS AINT LOYAL
Re: White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) by deebrain(m): 6:10am On Feb 03, 2019
See a*** kicking. Shout out to the white girl.

And the dog too....

And hey, white girls will fight for their men while naija babes be forming feminist (something the white girls sold to them).. Lol.

1 Like

Re: White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) by Nature8(m): 6:55am On Feb 03, 2019
Chinekepikin:
Here is a Viral Video of a white girl and her dog fighting with her Nigerian boyfriend ex-girlfriend.

I wonder what could have cause this serious fight of them even including dog in the fight.

See more pics below,

Source :

https://thenaijafame..com/2019/02/white-girl-and-her-dog-fighting-with.html?m=1

grin
Re: White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) by HolyBranches: 9:06am On Feb 03, 2019
Three bitchies be fighting.
Re: White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) by 9inches(m): 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2019
I have nothing to say since I don't have a dog in this fight.
Re: White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) by sacx: 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
Meanwhile my ekuke bingo dey tear race when e hear ordinary knockout grin

1 Like

Re: White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) by don4real18(m): 8:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
I hope you guys know that Nigerians aren't the only blacks in the world
Re: White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) by Nobody: 12:31am On May 31, 2019
Good type, friend. sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / Lady Had Sex With A Guy Who Works In A Mortuary & This Happened - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.