Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. (8024 Views)

Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too / 2019; The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer Might Likely Be; / Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by larkson(m): 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2010
Action congress now ACN unveiled her flag bearer for the next presidential elections. How far can they go with present division in the north and the problem of acceptability of Nuhu Ribadu by the south west.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2010
The southwest people will support ribadu ,so i dont get you,but it is good that we have a postive minded northerner who can make a change but will never be supported by the northnern establishment,They dont plan to give there young ones a chance,they think there young ones are dumb.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by Kobojunkie: 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2010
olas2u:

The southwest people will support ribadu ,so i dont get you,but it is good that we have a postive minded northerner who can make a change but will never be supported by the northnern establishment,They dont plan to give there young ones a chance,they think there young ones are dumb.

And you became spokesperson for the southwest people when? lol

Please, let us not now make south-westerners into zombies who vote a candidate simply because some goons somewhere who claim to be leaders want them to do so.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by desgiezd(m): 5:25pm On Aug 19, 2010
@ Poster

The present division in the north should work in Ribadu's favour since PDP does not appear to be able to put its house in order in the north. The southwest will support Ribadu because of his popularity and also that of the people supporting him.

In all, I am sure the ACN will give PDP a run for their money this time.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2010
I hope it will be our turn i mean the youth very soon,some people have been in power for so long.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by homerac7: 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2010
finally, a candidate i can consider to vote for.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by Depilot(m): 6:02pm On Aug 19, 2010
If this dude can prove to Nigeria that he has developed his mentality, grown and educated himself enough to lead accordingly and approach situation systematically, I will consider casting my vote for him.

But he must first completely understand that Nigeria belongs to nobody and no Nigerian citizen is bigger than Nigeria. He doesn't want Nigeria to develop and move forward more than anyone of us here. We are all equally Nigerians who want nothing but the best for this nation.
If Ribadu can get this into his head, he has my vote
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by becomrich3: 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2010
give me one reason, you think Yorubas are going to vote fo ribadu. I am telling Yorubas are going to run for the president in 2011. And that where the yoruba people who vote. And that is the party that would win Yorubaland.
I know what you are trying to do. because you know they would note for him. So that They would either have 2 option either they vote for

IBB or Jonathan or Nuru ribadu. they would not vote for any of them.  Yoruba do not have confident in any of them. Have you heard of omo ni eje ose. That what the yorubas would do.

[size=38pt]Nuhu ribadu is an AGENT OF THE PDP. [/size]
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by Pukkah: 6:30pm On Aug 19, 2010
becomrich3:

give me one reason, you think Yorubas are going to vote fo ribadu. I am telling Yorubas are going to run for the president in 2011. And that where the yoruba people who vote. And that is the party that would win Yorubaland.
I know what you are trying to do. because you know they would note for him. So that They would either have 2 option either they vote for

IBB or Jonathan or Nuru ribadu. they would not vote for any of them. Yoruba do not have confident in any of them. Have you heard of omo ni eje ose. That what the yorubas would do.

Didn't the Yorubas vote for Yar'Adua? Again, in the absence of a Yorubaman stepping forward to contest, would the Yorubas fold their arms on election day? Becomerich, recall that Olapade Agoro contested with Yar'adua, how many votes did he get?Should we even vote based on whether a man is Yoruba or not or based on what the contestant has to offer with regards to the myriad of problems assaulting us daily as Nigerians? In fact, your argument is weakened by the fact that the mainstream Yoruba are progressives and usually look beyond tribalism for voting. Remember OBJ's experience and senior Yar'adua vs Falae and Jakande in SDP?

Please come up with reasons why you think Ribadu or any of the other candidates for that matter is not fit and proper for the job instead of canvassing along tribal lines. Again, this is part of the reasons why I think that a two-party system is the best for a plural society like Nigeria so that we can have a virile and vibrant opposition instead of several, balkanised tribal-based groups masquerading as national political parties.

This is the time for the smaller parties to come together and benefit from the tsunami and lack of cohesion within PDP.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by becomrich3: 6:39pm On Aug 19, 2010
Did you know know they rig election in nigeria.

There is a Yoruba running. And that is where we would vote. If the ACN make that mistake of picking Nuru Ribadu they have fall into PDP trap. What is the different between PDP and Nuru Ribadu, Nuru Ribadu is an agent of the PDP.  And that is how Atiku decieved them too.  It is a golden moment to take over power from scam artist and criminal. Who is the father of Nuru Obasanjo Ribadu.  If they cant find anybody they should put my name on the ACN ticket or Labour party ticket. Nigeria law does not say I cant run.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2010
becomrich3:

Did you know know they rig election in nigeria.

There is a Yoruba running. And that is where we would vote. If the ACN make that mistake of picking Nuru Ribadu they have fall into PDP trap. What is the different between PDP and Nuru Ribadu, Nuru Ribadu is an agent of the PDP.  And that is how Atiku decieved them too.  It is a golden moment to take over power from scam artist and criminal. Who is the father of Nuru Obasanjo Ribadu.  If they cant find anybody they should put my name on the ACN ticket or Labour party ticket. Nigeria law does not say I cant run.

You have just being talking a lot without considering so manythings.ACN knows they cannot win the presidency in Nigeria,Politics in Nigeria is a means of lively hood to many people in PDP ,the opposition can never win the presidency ,maybe in future when you restructure the country and many of this people are gone.But Nuhu ribadu is a strategist ,and verything they are doing is strategy .If johanatan should lose ,power will still fall in his camp.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by PapaBrowne(m): 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2010
I like Ribadu very well, but I can state categorically that the possibility of a Ribadu Victory on an AC ticket is very slim.

Lets do an analysis with the Assumption that the four main candidates are Jonathan, Ribadu, Babangida and Buhari.

Jonathan
Jonathan would sweep the South South, South East and a fairly sized portion of the Middle belt. He will also garner maybe half of the South West votes.
Jonathan also has the advantage of PDP's wide reach which covers the length and breadth of Nigeria. There is also more tha enough money from so many political investors to bankroll Jonathan.

Ribadu
Ribadu would share a good amount of votes in the South West with Jonathan. He will also take snippets from the middle belt. The south east and south south will give him very few votes. He will perform poorly in the core north maybe something like 20%. Most core northerners percieve Ribadu as a southern stooge and they still see him as OBJ's boy. Also, politicians who have stolen money from all parts of the country would not support Ribadu. Other factors that would work against Ribadu is spread and money. AC doesn't have offices outside the southwest except in Edo state. You cannot build structures overnight. Secondly, AC and its politicians don't have the money to expend and in Nigeria politics is money.

Babangida
Babangida, assuming he decides to run on another party, would gather a coupl of states in the Core North and middle belt. He will also get a few votes here and there accross the country. It surely wouldn't be enough for him to get the election. However, if Jonathan doesn't run and he gets the PDP ticket, he will get a chunk of the votes in the middle belt and a fair amount spread accross the country.

Buhari
Buhari will sweep the core north. He will get almost no votes in the south south and south east and very few votes in the south west. He isn't popular in the south and his part has zilch structures!

From all indications, in a free and fair election, Jonathan has the very best shot at winning. Sad thing is that if Ribadu contests against Jonathan and loses, he will lose political relevance completely in Nigeria and that would be very sad because he has so much to offer.
Also with Ribadu in the race, it can lead to something like a re-run as Jonathan might not easily cover the required percentage victory in at least 24 states.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by sjeezy8: 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2010
ACN can win in Nigeria if the setting is right-

1) If Obj dies- Pdp ti daru, because if theres any party AC is closes to its definately ANPP which is known in the North + SW and LB.

2) If Northerners dont vote for Jonathan 2011 or dont rigg him in- they will DEF vote for another northerner- Ribadu is like a God in the eyes of young Northerners and alot of southerners.

3) If Jonathan tries to rerun in 2015 hmmmm- Northerners will def DUMP pdp party for sure!

If anything I think Jonathan is looking good right now because the northerners in PDP are of the same OLD Brigade.
Gasau IBB Atiku and outside PDP Buhari.

But should a person like Nuhu, Rufai and even Fashola sef run for president - In a free and fair election   Those Guys are definately win.

They have Youth, religion and  region on their side. Its actually easier for a muslim to win an Election in Nigeria. Because Northerners Generally dont like the typical southern Christian, But southerners tend to vote aside from Religion more on tribe. Which is why there are ALOT of southerners who support notherners, BUT FEW northerners who support of Southern candidates in the north.

We have heard yoruba igbo and deltans declare support for IBB, Buhari and Atiku (mostly because they want to be VP to a nothern president)- But how many Northerners actually want Jonathan to be president?  VERY FEW Damn near close to NONE.

A Southerner gaining Northern support is VERY DIFFICULT esp if youre not muslim- cause thats what the vote by religion. A notherner getting southern support is EASY because all they have to do is have and igbo, yoruba or Deltan as Vice president.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by naso2(m): 7:42pm On Aug 19, 2010
@PapaBrowne
The problem with this your analysis is that even if jonathan leads others in the votes count, he still will not have the mandatory 25% of 2/3 of all states. Hence a run-off is likely and the northern candidate might emerge. Jonathan has to do everything to get atleast 65% of SW votes.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by becomrich3: 7:43pm On Aug 19, 2010
I am telling you, I am going to win. Nuhu OBASANJO ribadu is an AGENT OF THE PDP. I need 18 states to be president. I already have 18 states.  I do not want to tell you which state.  Expect they rig it, that is the only thing that would stop me from been president.  The people  of Edo state have confident me, they know nobody must deceive   with shout of niger delta, while he is cheating them. majority of delta state have confident in me. I understand Uhrobo, Itsekiri and Isoko. Jonathan does understand  Uhrobo, Itsekiri and Isoko. so who be south south inside me and him.  I have 18 states.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by naso2(m): 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
person wey do you dis thing wicked oh sad sad
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by chosen04(f): 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2010
na_so:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
person wey do you dis thing wicked oh sad sad

ROTFSTCLMAAOBPO . . . . . . .
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by sjeezy8: 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2010
But I think 2011 Jonathan will run and probably win- with the help of rigging of course.

I really dont think NUHU is running for president in 2011- but 2015 Probably. 2011 is nothing in 2015 is the year every young gov will declare Fasholas term will be over(people will want him to run for presiden), Amaechis term over( people will want him to run for presiden), Elrufai probably is going to run of course , and probably Nuhu if he doesnt run in 2011.

I really give Jonathan 2011- but beyond that Naw.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by naso2(m): 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^

Politically it might be suicidal if ACN does not present anyone for presidency thats how AD lost out in 2003. I also think a northerner will be the only appealing candidate. So the ribadu theory looks real to me. But he will definitely not win.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by PapaBrowne(m): 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2010
na_so:

@PapaBrowne
The problem with this your analysis is that even if jonathan leads others in the votes count, he still will not have the mandatory 25% of 2/3 of all states. Hence a run-off is likely and the northern candidate might emerge. Jonathan has to do everything to get atleast 65% of SW votes.

Yeah, I stated that exactly at the end of my post. Ribadu's entrance creates a likely scenario for a run off, but thats if he beats Jonathan in the south west.
But if pentecostal Christains come out to vote in droves in the south west, then Jonathan will very likely beat Ribadu flat out,
Many people support Jonathan not exactly because they like him very much, but because they feel his emergence was orchestrated by divine authority. Talk to pentecostals and you would be told that God put Jonathan in that position. Now the south west has a large chunk of pentecostal christians (MFM, Redeemed, Deeper Life and all the other mega churhes come to mind) All Jonathan needs to do is to reach out to that block and he would turn Ribadu to a south western toasted pie!!

The only scenario where Ribadu has a shot is in the event that Buhari and Babangida and all other northern candidates choose not to run. But I tell you, that not possible, because the corrupt Nigerian politicians are not going to allow Ribadu utilize their political machinery or else they would pay dearly for it!!
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by oderemo(m): 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2010
Many people support Jonathan not exactly because they like him very much, but because they feel his emergence was orchestrated by divine authority. Talk to pentecostals and you would be told that God put Jonathan in that position.
i love that GOD .
that GOD that devine Jonathan to rule us.
but when will GOD tell him to declare his intention cos we have only about 5/6 months to go.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by McKren(m): 8:51pm On Aug 19, 2010
For so long I have not posted and chose to keep reading when I have time.

But I find it amazing that most Nigerians have made up their mind and accepted a potential rigging even before the eve of election.

Why are we spending N87b then? May be we should call off the election and let whoever we are expecting to win through rigging to carry on.

We just need to get our priorities right as a Nation. It is not compulsory to practice democracy. This business of spending billions on an election that we have already concluded means nothing does not make sense to me.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by Jarus(m): 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2010
For the first time in my life, I'm going to vote because of Ribadu. Not only that, will actively campaign and mobilize for him within my own little capacity.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2010
Jarus:

For the first time in my life, I'm going to vote because of Ribadu. Not only that, will actively campaign and mobilize for him within my own little capacity.

I hope you would have done same if Nuhu Ribadu was a non-muslim Southerner.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by chyz(m): 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2010
PapaBrowne:

I like Ribadu very well, but I can state categorically that the possibility of a Ribadu Victory on an AC ticket is very slim.

Lets do an analysis with the Assumption that the four main candidates are Jonathan, Ribadu, Babangida and Buhari.

Jonathan
Jonathan would sweep the South South, South East and a fairly sized portion of the Middle belt. He will also garner maybe half of the South West votes.
Jonathan also has the advantage of PDP's wide reach which covers the length and breadth of Nigeria. There is also more tha enough money from so many political investors to bankroll Jonathan.

Ribadu
Ribadu would share a good amount of votes in the South West with Jonathan. He will also take snippets from the middle belt. The south east and south south will give him very few votes. He will perform poorly in the core north maybe something like 20%. Most core northerners percieve Ribadu as a southern stooge and they still see him as OBJ's boy. Also, politicians who have stolen money from all parts of the country would not support Ribadu. Other factors that would work against Ribadu is spread and money. AC doesn't have offices outside the southwest except in Edo state. You cannot build structures overnight. Secondly, AC and its politicians don't have the money to expend and in Nigeria politics is money.

Babangida
Babangida, assuming he decides to run on another party, would gather a coupl of states in the Core North and middle belt. He will also get a few votes here and there accross the country. It surely wouldn't be enough for him to get the election. However, if Jonathan doesn't run and he gets the PDP ticket, he will get a chunk of the votes in the middle belt and a fair amount spread accross the country.

Buhari
Buhari will sweep the core north. He will get almost no votes in the south south and south east and very few votes in the south west. He isn't popular in the south and his part has zilch structures!

From all indications, in a free and fair election, Jonathan has the very best shot at winning. Sad thing is that if Ribadu contests against Jonathan and loses, he will lose political relevance completely in Nigeria and that would be very sad because he has so much to offer.
Also with Ribadu in the race, it can lead to something like a re-run as Jonathan might not easily cover the required percentage victory in at least 24 states.

Im not sure about the whole jonathan sweeping the SE thing. At this point he has nothing to show for himself and every move he's made so far have worked against the igbo. I honestly think that whoever wins the support of Ohanaeze will get the support of the SE, at least the majority. I say this because once they start campaigning for the person in SE states and hold public gatherings outside and express reason for supporting that person then that will be the end of the opposition. IBB may have a little bit of an edge over jonathan in the SE if he plays his cards right because at least he's done stuff in favor of the igbo although minor.The track records still count. GJ has done nothing but screw us out of the FG and public slowly up consistantly. Igbos dont like low-beat people because we are not low-beat people like GJ. The big issue between the 2 is trust. At this point GJ's trust by the igbos is dwindling.IBB's trust is not there 1 because hes a northerner and 2 its not believed that he will leave after 4 years.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by BigB11(m): 10:52pm On Aug 19, 2010
I could see Ribadu as the president of Nigeria bailing out when things get tough.

What this country needs is much bigger than Ribadu.
I can bet everything I have, Ribadu will not win. In fact, I think he knows this fact as well, but as we all know after power Ribadu also loves enormous attention more than anything else.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by becomrich3: 11:53pm On Aug 19, 2010
You claim Yar adua won in the south west. Have you heard of rigging. And because it was two northerners we never care. Now Yorubas are running. There is no way anybody would beat a Yoruba man in the south west , not  Jonathan or even Ribadu. Look if ACN pick Nuhu Ribadu that is the end of ACN.  they can not pick nuhu Ribadu.

Yar adua was a Northerner and the other person buhari  was also north who were contesting the election. it was fulani/haus vs fulani/hausa, what was our business , if they rig it among themself. That why we never protest. Yorubas will contest the election. We dont not care if Jonathan loss the election. Since Jonathan has failed to bring Justice to us, we do not trust Jonathan any more to bring Justice to us. I am been honest with you. Neither do the Yorubas want PDP to come back to power in the south west. Any of them who want to remain in politics can switch party, that is the only way they may keep thier position. If they rig it in the south west, they would all go on exile.  remember 1983. PDP should take his eyes of the south west, there is NO way for the PDP in the south west. onu ti di.

This is been honest with you. Tell me what moral justification does any PDP senator have to ask the Edo,delta, Yorubas for them to re elect him back to the senate. When we send the satellite picture to nearly all the Edo,delta, Yorubas senators in the senate and they fail to do anything about. What Moral justification does bankole think Yorubas should elect him again in future, when Bankole have seen the satellite picture and he continue to join other people from other ethnics to lie to the Edo,delta, Yorubas.

Yorubas do not want the PDP on our land anymore. And neither do we care if Jonathan loss the election. Jonathan has not justified why the Edo,delta, Yorubas should vote for him. Jonathan has failed the Edo,delta, Yorubas and we do not want him and the PDP in our land. We want justice. And Jonathan and PDP has told us to our face, they  do not want justice for the Edo,delta, Yorubas. Jonathan should go and repent. Jonathan can go and try, if he can beat Buhari in Sokoto.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by BigB11(m): 12:13am On Aug 20, 2010
Politically it might be suicidal if ACN does not present anyone for presidency thats how AD lost out in 2003. I also think a northerner will be the only appealing candidate. So the ribadu theory looks real to me. But he will definitely not win

Let us also keep in mind that IBB hasn't officially identified his party; there is a very good reason for this move. Ribadu will not and can not win.
He knows this pretty well, but he loves to be entertained, hence his followers will definitely accomplish this goal for him, but absolutely nothing more than getting the attention of his followers.

Nothing against the dude, but his leadership style will definitely destroy this nation. He gets too easily carried away, he has no wisdom, his mind is too narrow, he knows nothing about politics, he talks too damn much and he runs away when things get tough.
We need a man and absolutely not a boy to lead this great nation.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by Ofemmanu: 12:21am On Aug 20, 2010
The person who said that Jonathan would sweep the SouthEast in the presidential election is really out of touch with the reality.
IBB has more chance of winning majority of South East votes than Jonathan.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by becomrich3: 12:29am On Aug 20, 2010
Dont worry, they would present someone. ACN or labour party worst case should put my name on it.  How many members does the PDP have. It does not full gbagada church of the deeper life or the holy ghost of redeemed.  Or does PDP think, they pay people like they hire crowd to come to the program.  I am not joking, I am ready to leave canada and come and run to bring justice.

Yoruba , you go kill person self. You too much. the only vote IBB would get in with igbos is that of maryam family. Go and ask people who went to University of Nigeria or other universities in the east, if they got extra one year or 3 years extra and a gift when IBB was in power. ?  IBB made many people  to stay seven 7 to 8 years in the university for 4 years course, and you think Igbo people are stupid1 that IBB would win one street in Igbo land.  I honest think. IBB should fight for Niger state governorship where he stand a better chance or position his son.  With southerner. They do not want IBB. This is been honest. So IBB should support me to be president. if he really love Nigeria and want true change for the better of Nigeria.

[size=38pt]Nuhu ribadu is an AGENT OF THE PDP. [/size]
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by cre8tivity(f): 12:34am On Aug 20, 2010
becomrich3, are you ok?
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by Jarus(m): 12:45am On Aug 20, 2010
@Krendo,
I have actually gone past replying to petty issues like that, but for those who may your post seriously, I can afford to waste my time to reply.
I support Ribadu, not because he's a Muslim, but simply because I admire his patriotic zeal. In 1999, even though I haven't reach voting age,I supported Falae, a southern Christian. In 2003 & 2007, I siddon look because I didn't believe in the system. With a little hope from the current INEC, I decided to vote for the first time, and incidentally one of the few Nigerians I admire is contesting. And FYI, Buhari appears more Muslim that Ribadu but he doesn't have my support.
Pls grow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Decide UNILAG/MAU’s Name Change - Senator Gbenga Ashafa / “The Elites Are Nigeria’s Problems” Jonathan Cries Out / Allow Supreme Court Decide Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – LP’s Arabambi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.