Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,702 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. (8020 Views)

Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too / 2019; The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer Might Likely Be; / Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 20, 2010
And btw, why is it that its only when a Muslim makes comment that you look at it from religious prism? Some people sef
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by sjeezy8: 12:54am On Aug 20, 2010
im a christian BUT I KNOW for a FACT any candidate that is muslim has a better chance of Winning in Nigeria.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by Abagworo(m): 1:01am On Aug 20, 2010
it is either jonathan or ibb.one of the two will step down for the other.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by DejiYesufu(m): 9:53am On Aug 20, 2010
homerac7:

finally, a candidate i can consider to vote for.
supported!
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by Remii(m): 9:57am On Aug 20, 2010
Maybe our generation would not be wasted afterall.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by ud4u: 10:33am On Aug 20, 2010
And he thinks he can win!!! lets watch out.

If I may ask, is he even the messiah Nigeria is waiting for after clearing OBJ, Bode Goerge and their likes from corrupt practices.

Abeg make we hear word.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by Remii(m): 10:39am On Aug 20, 2010
^^^ his thinking is not enough, if you want him you too have to support him by registering to and vote. you should also campaign for him.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by chrisnelly(m): 10:48am On Aug 20, 2010
i will support and vote for him because i know him to be a fearless man and this a kind of people we need in this country
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 20, 2010
I'm actually not guaranteeing a faultless performance from Ribadu, but of all the candidates being bandied around, he is by miles the best to me. I will register, vote and campaign for him.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 20, 2010
Jarus:

I'm actually not guaranteeing a faultless performance from Ribadu, but of all the candidates being bandied around, he is by miles the best to me. I will register, vote and campaign for him.

It depends on who you have been comparing him to

Do you honestly believe that Ribadu is by miles better than Duke?
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by BluMalam(m): 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2010
Ribadu has my vote.

Have you ever heard him speak? I know it's one thing to say, and another, to do. If Ribadu mounts any podium to campaign, he will leave the audience close to tears, he has an Obama-like charisma, he's a great orator and a cunny wordsmith.

RIBADU 2011 - YES WE CAN!!![/
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2010
we need fresh blood in the system.pdp must be flushed out
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by Chongaiman: 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2010
Jarus
You dey for 9ja?
I thought you were in Abyssinia.
You know, that place opposite the Liberian Embassy. wink
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by bjcisse: 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2010
I have never voted for any politician in Nigeria before
But if Nuhu Ribadu become any party presidential candidate
I'll cast my vote for him
simple and straight

I like change, at least let us have change in our government. Everybody know that the past and present leaders system never worked

Just like the united states change to Mr. Obama, and the UK change to Mr. Brown

If you want business as-usual then you can consider those that have being government before.

But if you want CHANGE; Nuhu Ribadu is the ANSWER, If you want CORRUPTION to stop in our government and the entire country, if you want CHANGE for the BETTER.

Most of us already believe the election will be rig and that Nuhu chances is slim but you believe if the election is not rigged, He can Win, then lets all come out and vote for the right person and see how they will rig a different of hundreds of thousand and a thousand of millions voters.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by kollymercy(m): 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2010
@ Topic,

I support this 100%. And I pray for it to happen in Jesus name!!!

Reason,

We need a big change in Nigeria. We re tired of this backwardness!

We want fresh blood, we want fearless people, we want pple with strong will-power.

We want pple that can handle situations. We want a young president. We need a change!

When President Johnathan came, we saw some rapid changes in the power sector, we had a few weeks of almost an uninterupted power supply, we even got a thread here on NL where pple were giving their testimonies.
In fact, we almost hit the church to really celebrate and make a big thanks-giving for the constant power supply.

But after all, our president came up and said we cant continue. To me, just like others before him, he has failed in that area. He cant handle the power problem as well, so we might not really need him again!

As for IBB, who the hell is gonna vote for that man? That greedy old man? He used alot of millions of dollars to build his empire in Niger State and so, He can plz stay there and enjoy his loot at least.

We dont want a murder as our president. We want someone who values the life of his fellow man!

We want someone with a fear of the Lord!

Buhari, well, I dont really have much to say about him, but actually, we dont want all this old cargo, I mean whatz wrong with this nation? Given the abundance of natural and excellent human resources at our disposal, we re still finding it difficult as a nation.

The moment you re out of naija, u re instantly happy cos of the nice things you see, but after a while you begin to feel like coming back home, but the roads re bad, the railway is not working, the power is not there. Thank God for the generators but the noise is killing pple n even make you feel bad after all. What is wrong with our leaders?

People that ruled us in the past, and presently ruling us, what is the problem with them? The only sector they were able to handle is the communication sector and thank God for OBJ for this.

Why cant this old pple get some sense and at least feel ashame and sit down somewhere and allow the fresh blood handle this nation?

We want Nuhu, Fashola, Rotimi of Port Harcourt, Duke, El-riufia and other guys like that!

We dont want IBB, OBJ, Buhari, Atiku and some other old cargos anymore.

If you re a youth in Nigeria and you have been to UK, US, Germany etc, then you probably gonna murder some of this old pple that stole all the funds and still even want to come back AGAIN!

NEVER ALLOW IBB, and the like, NEVER VOTE FOR OLD CARGOS.

They have all perfected the art of stealing and opening of Swiss Private Bank Accounts and carting away the millions that is supposed to be used to develop this nation.

Now, again never vote for them again plz, abeg.

We need excellent education, good medical facilities, [b]we need the power[/b]most important of it all], we need the good and modern transport system, we need a big change in the police, we need change in almost everywhere and every area, and these old folks got no idea of where to start!

If you re 40yrs and below I dont expect you to vote for those old cargos.

Thanks you all.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by ixxlaw: 2:08pm On Aug 20, 2010
I am indeed very surprised at the rate Ribadu is being supported. How can anybody believe that Ribadu is the messiah we need in this country, considering the system that brought him out. Ribadu is actually a stuge. A tool OBJ was using to perpetrate his third term ambition. As far as I am concerned Ribadu has become part of the system. Who says he is fearless. He did what he did then because he had the backing of OBJ 100%, else he would have stalled. Nobody should ever believe that Ribadu is not corrupt. I am not saying he is; however he is yet to prove it. That he went after some governors at the the instruction of the Incumbent does not in any way show that he achieved a fight against corruption as he was only carrying out the bid of his master. There is nothing yet to show that on his own Ribadu would be able to deliver or achieve. His ability at governance is yet to be tested. Neither have we proven his economic and managerial abilities. A country is not ruled on the power of eloquence. Governance is much more far reaching. It needs a person with depth.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by SABalogun: 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2010
I will definetely vote for him.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by naso2(m): 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2010
All these peope wey dey vote for internet. I hope you guys will remember to register sha?
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by kollymercy(m): 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2010
Though we have not prove Nuhu economic and managerial abilities, just like we got no idea of what Fashola's ability was before voting for him, I know Nuhu will be better than IBB.

But if you can present a good candidate who has never been there before and failed, then am ready to listen.

As for me, you cant continue the same thing over and over again and expect a different results!!

These old cargos have perfected the art of stealing and looting!! U too know that!

Though I pray only the will of God alone will be done in this coming election, but if you ask me for now,

I will give Aso Rock to Ribadu in 2011.

Regards.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2010
He is a sincere man
as sincere as Yar adua(RIP)
but Stronger and more agile

The only problem is >>>>only the literates known him
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2010
^^^^
I don't want Ribadu as president yet, maybe as EFCC Chairman again. Then he can move to NSA for a year or two and finally run in 2015.

I'm scared to admit it to myself, because I don't like the way he interfaces with the Arewa Institution, plus his record of human rights abuses during his administration, honestly, I get cold feet. But Muhammadu Buhari remains the most credible candidate at the moment. And he meets the so called 'zoning' requirement.

Jonathan is a weak & corrupt individual, another four years under him will be a repeat of the OBJ years in terms of profligacy and stealing on an incredible scale. He would be doing Nigeria the greatest service imaginable if he just quietly conducts free & fair elections and goes back to his village. He should not contest please. He's a dishonest & ineffectual man.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by nehemaih: 3:20pm On Aug 20, 2010
« #7 on: Yesterday at 06:07:38 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

give me one reason, you think Yorubas are going to vote fo ribadu. I am telling Yorubas are going to run for the president in 2011. And that where the yoruba people who vote. And that is the party that would win Yorubaland.
I know what you are trying to do. because you know they would note for him. So that They would either have 2 option either they vote for

IBB or Jonathan or Nuru ribadu. they would not vote for any of them.  Yoruba do not have confident in any of them. Have you heard of omo ni eje ose. That what the yorubas would do.

Nuhu  ribadu is an AGENT OF THE PDP.  

Report to moderator    Logged  

Pukkah

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer.
« #8 on: Yesterday at 06:30:50 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from

Is sad but also important to know that, we still have some archaic minded people like this in Nigeria! Nigeria is in the state of consolidation now and that means, the revolution & change that we talk about.Not some kind of tribalism distraction. Who can turn this country around for us is what we talk about! cheers.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by maclatunji: 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2010
Let us focus on making the process credible rather than just celebrating individuals.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2010
The credibility of the process starts from the party primaries itself. If we don't get it right from that stage everything we subsequently do is a waste of time. Believe me.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by koolboi(m): 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2010
what right has an hausa man to rule nigeria.
nigeria is all about the oil.
without the oil, they would prefer to go with their muslim fellows, niger republic.
they are a power drunk and only know how to share the oil money that we in the south suffer for.
they are already succeeding to divide yoruba among religious lines and yoruba muslems are declaring allegiance to the dirty abokis just cos of religion.
its better christians shine their eyes o
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by Davol: 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2010
a divine intervention will do, this the calibre of people that can govern this country.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by solihu(m): 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2010
maclatunji:

Let us focus on making the process credible rather than just celebrating individuals.

I couldn't have said it better

koolboi:

what right has an hausa man to rule nigeria.
nigeria is all about the oil.
without the oil, they would prefer to go with their muslim fellows, niger republic.
they are a power drunk and only know how to share the oil money that we in the south suffer for.
they are already succeeding to divide yoruba among religious lines and yoruba muslems are declaring allegiance to the dirty abokis just cos of religion.
its better christians shine their eyes o

Sincerley, I dough my hat for your kind of reasoning  lipsrsealed

@ Jarus

Please how can I reach you?
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by JUO(m): 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2010
the same old story, election will be rigged
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2010
solihu:

@ Jarus

Please how can I reach you?
If it's private I will PM you my mobile no and email addy.
If its NL-related, let me have your complaint in the 'Complaint' thread.

Regards
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by seanet02: 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2010
SAME OLD PEOPLE, ELECTION RIGGERS POSING AS INEC STAFFS, HIRED POLICE OR ILLEGAL POLICE ANYWAY YOU LIKE IT, AYOKA ADEBAYOS ON PARADE.
HE CAN NOT WIN UNDER THIS ADMINISTRATION. ITS NOT POSSIBLE
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. by jamace(m): 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2010
becomrich3, are you ok?
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

102 Arrested By In Niger For Refusing Polio Vaccines. / No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. / PDP Chieftain, 8 Party Chairmen Defect To APC In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.