Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. (99229 Views)

Saraki Please Forgive Oshiomhole, I Apologise On His Behalf - Lere Olayinka / Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit / Ekiti Election: 'FG Moves N18bn Cash Through Akure Airport' - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by Onarabu: 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2019
Raskasal:
Don't worry, the same God will test the speaker on you
Abi o

1 Like

Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by Enyimbamercedes: 8:37pm On Feb 02, 2019
Enyimbamercedes:

Okay let’s do this and feel free to tag him here.

His first name starts with M and his last name starts with A. This guy doesn’t even live in Nigeria or maybe he frequents here a lot but he goes posting his love for GMB.

He is married but not to a Nigerian; to an American woman... black American. Let’s call her Vivian for now
Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by Malawian(m): 8:41pm On Feb 02, 2019
If Osinbajo had died in that crash, will Yoruba people still vote for Buhari?
Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by Iyajison: 8:43pm On Feb 02, 2019
Even the gods are angry... cool
Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by Monotheist(m): 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2019
As much as I dislike PDP n APC, things like this shouldn't be politicised. Lere's hypocrisy is too much
Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by Elviswifey1(f): 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2019
U said my mind.so ashamed

quote author=devigblegble post=75359668]I just realize that only few sane people still live in these country smh ... with your level of education all I see is Atiku , PMB... isn’t it a shame I taught Nigeria could do better [/quote]
Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by nextnear(m): 8:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
livelymatilda22:
Lere Olayinka is the spokesman of former Ekiti Governor,Ayo Fayose..

Is this supposed to be a reaction from an old man like Lere Olayinka?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2319031161668050&id=100006835661389&anchor_composer=false

whatever... it was still a miracle.
Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by thunderframe: 8:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
[quote author=bedspread post=75361140]Yeah! There is Nothing worth struggling and Striving for in this short time we have on Earth...
Eternity is to long and Far more Important [/quotequote

B]

Best commen nice one bro love it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by thunderframe: 9:00pm On Feb 02, 2019
mybestlove:
Word of God is clear. Repent, forsake evil and do good. Do not associate with the wicked and evil men of this world.

VP sir, we thank God for your life, he saved you today and proved He is God.
MY ADVICE: Reject evil and injustice, stand for and uphold justice. Say the truth and defend it and dissociate yourself from the wicked men.

THINK: What if you died today? Judgement would have followed immediately.
APC won't be there for you
Tinubu won't have stood there for you
Life would have moved on in Nigeria
Only you would have faced the judgement

The same to everyone of you: Let us all do that which is right because death comes to everyone at its own time, and judgement follows.

Pls

.pemi me to copy..
Nice one
Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by Ubdavis(m): 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2019
Eventuality befalls human. He is simply fortunate, I thank goodness for him?
Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by UncleSnr(m): 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2019
Wow, I never knew PDP was in charge of flying the chopper and maintaining it.

PDP get leg shaa, even for their opposition ground, them still dey pull weight.
Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2019
odibanjos heli crash was a publicity stunt to garner sympathy from voters.. believe otherwise at your own peril!
Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by Zombicmodz: 9:15pm On Feb 02, 2019
bedspread:
Lere should not be saying this.....

We all should just Thank GOD ALMIGHTY that our Vp is alive

He was not even onboard
Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by holarmylekan(m): 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
so funny
Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by youska(m): 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2019
Wishing and praying for someone's downfall shows how cheap and evil someone is.....
Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by IbrahimDamola: 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2019
I have it on good authority that Buharii and his cabals tried to kill Osinbade, so they replace him with El-rufai. They felt it will be easy to pin the assassination on PDP who has nothing to gain from his death and deceive nigerians.

Osinbade should watch his back. His enemies are closer to him than he thinks.
Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by Barex563477: 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2019
See prove below

Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by Ategberoson(m): 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2019
Corrinthians:
Just look at this. Like Lere, like pigs.

Igbo are just one ani.mals that should be with their species in the Bush. they'll be quick to tagged someone Muslim while they soil Christian image in their mud

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by Yinkababe: 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
A Grey Toyota matrix with plate number LND 59FE with Chasis number 2TILR32E040274999 was stolen at Tokunbi street, alagomeji Yaba early this morning. Anybody with useful info should contact me on 09083243386.thank you.
Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by asawanathegreat(m): 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
Sorry to our VP
Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by livelymatilda22: 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
Malawian:
If Osinbajo had died in that crash, will Yoruba people still vote for Buhari?
How old are you and which village do you live?
Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by Oricha79(m): 9:45pm On Feb 02, 2019
Mrnakeina:
Haka ne mana
baka de hankali
Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by FunctionX(m): 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
aonag:
odibanjos heli crash was a publicity stunt to garner sympathy from voters.. believe otherwise at your own peril!
You have sense. heli crash and not even a single individual was wounded.
Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by Ayobami7(m): 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
好的
Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by Afritop(m): 10:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
Murderers. Their evil intent did not work
Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by lastmanstandn(m): 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
If DSS carry am now. Una go complain
Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by jrusky(m): 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2019
SocialFinance:
Are you surprised?

Hungry Lere is angry Olayinka

The key to the treasury of Ekiti lost by he his boss mean they will be in pain fora very long time with brain always in reboot mood

Pls I don't understand you, so you want Lere go be jumping up or what? Pls you have to understand everybody can not be your well wisher so as some are saying thank God osibande did not die same way some will say he should have die bro such is life just take it or burst it.

Personally I never wish osibande or Buhari or Tinubu death despite i don't like them but I don't give bleep what the hell happen to any of them bro so stop saying anyone is in pain craps ok.
Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by Akolawole(m): 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2019
xcelentattitude:
Thank God for the escape. This man should reduce his field trip abeg, he too dey travel.

All Osinbajo 's life has been ordained by God.

He is a special breed.

Everything he touches has ALWAYS been GOLD from his teens.

Haters are naive.
Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by Malawian(m): 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2019
livelymatilda22:
How old are you and which village do you live?
If I rod you ehn..
Your reaction afterwards.
As you no know your mates again since you begin collect kporo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanusi Lamido Begins Journey To Exile, Arrives Abuja Airport (Photos, Video) / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.