Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. (99249 Views)

Saraki Please Forgive Oshiomhole, I Apologise On His Behalf - Lere Olayinka / Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit / Ekiti Election: 'FG Moves N18bn Cash Through Akure Airport' - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by Slynation(m): 10:54pm On Feb 02, 2019
afemaiboy:
Not a nice thing to say, but I bet, had anything happened to VP, the police would come for Dino.
Because Dino was the pilot abi... grin

Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by livelymatilda22: 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
Malawian:

If I rod you ehn..

Your reaction afterwards.

As you no know your mates again since you begin collect kporo.
This thread is for Nigerians and not for Malawians OK? Face your country abegi
Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by imam07: 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
One hidden thing I know is whoever is responsible for this crash will be in one side of his room and will me saying Truly there is God truly God exist.........
Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by livelymatilda22: 11:03pm On Feb 02, 2019
jrusky:

Pls I don't understand you, so you want Lere go be jumping up or what? Pls you have to understand everybody can not be your well wisher so as some are saying thank God osibande did not die same way some will say he should have die bro such is life just take it or burst it.

Personally I never wish osibande or Buhari or Tinubu death despite i don't like them but I don't give bleep what the hell happen to any of them bro so stop saying anyone is in pain craps ok.
You are obviously bitter and in pain... This hatred will consume you if you don't desist from it..
Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by jrusky(m): 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2019
livelymatilda22:

You are obviously bitter and in pain... This hatred will consume you if you don't desist from it..

Read my post again but why is it that any apc can not reason independently? What I'm I saying what are you saying? Na wah oo so I should love Buhari and Osibande because you love them isn't? Bro you no well at all I mean you dey sick for head. Thunder fire both Buhari and Osibande join.

Nonsense!!!
Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by johnad3(m): 11:24pm On Feb 02, 2019
Nah PDP and Atiku cus am nah
Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by livelymatilda22: 11:25pm On Feb 02, 2019
jrusky:

Read my post again but why is it that any apc can not reason independently? What I'm I saying what are you saying? Na wah oo so I should love Buhari and Osibande because you love them isn't? Bro you no well at all I mean you dey sick for head. Thunder fire both Buhari and Osibande join.

Nonsense!!!
Oh...i can now confirm that you are very sick and one of the lost slaves of Atiku.. You will be shamed and disgrace on February 16...Shameless and empty headed lying corrupt wailing Zombie
Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by jrusky(m): 12:31am On Feb 03, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Oh...i can now confirm that you are very sick and one of the lost slaves of Atiku.. You will be shamed and disgrace on February 16...Shameless and empty headed lying corrupt wailing Zombie

Wooow a hand of applause for you. Good boy. Wonder shall never end now I can see you are a full blown nonentity. Imagine a bollock deluded zombiefy pooh suffering from epileptic reason faculty like you calling me a zombie. Everybody in this forum knows that the word zombie is the chieftaincy title of every apc on Nairaland and it belong to your camp. Sorry oo I never knew you are these bitter and twisted Mr just seek help the buharideen stronghold is really strong over your life it's a pity. See your pastor or Alfa or your doctor before it's too late.

Listen and listen good Mr block head either Feb 16 or not it's sure sooner or later you and your Buhari will go down for ever in Nigeria political history. Mr I'm not banking alone on Feb stunt but for much different stuffs. You can kill yourself for disliken Buhari bro it's a free world.

Let me help you bitch You see that imbecille brain in your head need reset if not you won't be a young man dying for a man suffering from acute demential to keep ruling you as if there are no other better human even within his party who are still sound and healthy. Bro you are a fool take it or burst it.

Good night or bad night whichever you choose it's your headache. Go to bed ok.
Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by InvertedHammer: 1:10am On Feb 03, 2019
/
Tinubu and Osibanjo jostling for 2023.

God has just reminded Osibanjo that tomorrow is not guaranteed. Be upright.

/
Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by charlesucheh(m): 5:46am On Feb 03, 2019
who is this one?
Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by Nobody: 5:56am On Feb 03, 2019
Slynation:

Because Dino was the pilot abi... grin
Ask APC people.
Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by SmithRussell(m): 5:58am On Feb 03, 2019
livelymatilda22:

You are a shameless man.. I won't be surprised if you are Lere Olayinka because your post are very similar in terms of dumbness, foolish, lies, corrupt and devilish...Or maybe it is a characteristic of Pdp 'a wailing zombies..

Pdp and Atikuobi will surely fail

Show some manners, amiga. . .

There's nothing wrong with his reply. . . Not all post should go to FP, especially this one , there were 7 other 'Helicopter crash' threads on FP already. .

It's sickening that 90% of Front Page topics are politics related; even though elections are close. . .

All those silly words yhu used up there are unnecessary; I command yhu to apologize.
Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by livelymatilda22: 8:59am On Feb 03, 2019
SmithRussell:

[s]
Show some manners, amiga. . .

There's nothing wrong with his reply. . . Not all post should go to FP, especially this one , there were 7 other 'Helicopter crash' threads on FP already. .

It's sickening that 90% of Front Page topics are politics related; even though elections are close. . .

All those silly words yhu used up there are unnecessary; I command yhu to apologize. [/s]
Claptrap.. Have you eaten this morning?
Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by livelymatilda22: 9:05am On Feb 03, 2019
jrusky:
[s]

Wooow a hand of applause for you. Good boy. Wonder shall never end now I can see you are a full blown nonentity. Imagine a bollock deluded zombiefy pooh suffering from epileptic reason faculty like you calling me a zombie. Everybody in this forum knows that the word zombie is the chieftaincy title of every apc on Nairaland and it belong to your camp. Sorry oo I never knew you are these bitter and twisted Mr just seek help the buharideen stronghold is really strong over your life it's a pity. See your pastor or Alfa or your doctor before it's too late.

Listen and listen good Mr block head either Feb 16 or not it's sure sooner or later you and your Buhari will go down for ever in Nigeria political history. Mr I'm not banking alone on Feb stunt but for much different stuffs. You can kill yourself for disliken Buhari bro it's a free world.

Let me help you bitch You see that imbecille brain in your head need reset if not you won't be a young man dying for a man suffering from acute demential to keep ruling you as if there are no other better human even within his party who are still sound and healthy. Bro you are a fool take it or burst it.

Good night or bad night whichever you choose it's your headache. Go to bed ok. [/s]
What rubbish from a senseless and shameless lying corrupt wailing Zombie..
Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by SirChime(m): 9:21am On Feb 03, 2019
datola:
It is rather a sign that God is with the VP

That can be a sign for him to amend his evil ways and stop lying to Nigerians before the end comes.
Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by SmithRussell(m): 9:23am On Feb 03, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Claptrap.. Have you eaten this morning?
Yes I have and so should yhu sir . . Go back and read my post and stop being silly, silly.

Plus try to do something lively, yhu look sober and bored. .

Modified:
I meant it when I said yhu should apologize to him, so please do it now. Or else. . . . .
Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by jrusky(m): 10:00am On Feb 03, 2019
livelymatilda22:

[s]What rubbish from a senseless and shameless lying corrupt wailing Zombie[/s]..

Oh God how long is it going to take to explain to this little nonentity that zombie title is for his camp? Anyway it's true that that no matter how hard someone try to change a nonentity he or she will still remain a nonentity. That is my last word for you I'm sick of hearing same national anthem from you.
Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by livelymatilda22: 10:33am On Feb 03, 2019
jrusky:

[s]
Oh God how long is it going to take to explain to this little nonentity that zombie title is for his camp? Anyway it's true that that no matter how hard someone try to change a nonentity he or she will still remain a nonentity. That is my last word for you I'm sick of hearing same national anthem from you [/s] .
You need to see a psychiatrist asap. Shameless wailing zombie
Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by livelymatilda22: 10:34am On Feb 03, 2019
SmithRussell:
Yes I have and so should yhu sir . . Go back and read my post and stop being silly, silly.

Plus try to do something lively, yhu look sober and bored. .

Modified:
I meant it when I said yhu should apologize to him, so please do it now. Or else. . . . .
You better apologize to me now.. Or else
Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by edupedia: 11:45am On Feb 03, 2019
Pekele007:
It's nothing different from what Osibanjo and Buhari subjected Nigerians to in the last 4 years.

From Shittes massacre to IPOB mass killings to Fulani herdsmen killings everywhere.

...keep up your shameful lies till February 16th....we shall give u a bone-,crushing backhand on that day....
Re: Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. by Pekele007: 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2019
edupedia:

...keep up your shameful lies till February 16th....we shall give u a bone-,crushing backhand on that day....

Zon B have you eaten

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanusi Lamido Begins Journey To Exile, Arrives Abuja Airport (Photos, Video) / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.