Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo (49243 Views)

I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal / Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
Everywhere is Atikulated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by wilsonchilboy(m): 7:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
I just love de photographer of all dis campaign pix de person de try.
Clean shot

3 Likes

Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by abbaapple: 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2019
angry

If Nairaland could have been the INEC office I can bet with my 2 balls that PDPthiefs would have wone 2015 election! All this na washsh!! Just some days left For Buhari to retire so many useless people from politics! Only Ipobpigbians support PDP this days.

4 Likes

Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by Bigdeeee: 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Atiku, the "what's up" man. Not the rigid, frigid dongoyaro and corrupt "saint" called Buhari

I think you mean the what's up THIEF!!! grin
Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by donphiilopus(m): 7:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
We have 192 wards in Edo State or so.

The PDP Chairman in my ward told me yesterday that each ward Chairman was entitled to a bus of 15 people each. That means the 192 ward Chairmen were expected to be at the rally with about 2880. If you include the 192 Chairmen, that should be 3072.

So after the 15 to 1 Chairman mobilization, this is the best they could produce? Shameful.

1 Like

Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by GemstoneJs(m): 7:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
Godwinfury:
2 fingers says,
he will change everything in less than 2 years...

I am ATIKUlated.
see massive crowd..if u know u know
I am OBidient .

5 Likes

Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by osothermal(m): 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
Wait for pdp in kano before you blab

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by clemmonce(m): 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
I see Dino in the background.... Old soldier never dies. I pity the guy

6 Likes

Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by ogenyi1: 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
Massive cheesy

1 Like

Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by Numlock: 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2019
zlantanfan:
I would be disappointed if this market gathering is all atiefku could fetch in Edo with dollars.

On that bus is

ize iyamu the defeated one in the 2016 governorship race,

Dan orbhi, the jimi abaje customer of oshomole

2ndus the cheif serial looser.

They are all leading themselves to another round of failure

No go drink sniper ooo

6 Likes

Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by Chaleso: 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
Liar!
Binikingdowm:
I was there live..

APC won't get 30% in Edo state..

Buhari the herdsmen has never win Edo state and it won't start now

2 Likes

Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by Indispensable85(m): 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
This looks like a senatorial rally.

1 Like

Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by immaculate1234(m): 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
zlantanfan:
I would be disappointed if this market gathering is all atiefku could fetch in Edo with dollars.

On that bus is

E pain u sha seeing the crowd

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by RTSC: 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2019
OmoManU:
Only Kano next level crowds swallow all d south east and Edo crowds for Atiku
Shebi Kano is 100 million abi?

Don't worry, you will soon know why buhari lost three presidential elections even while winning Kano.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by hustlekiid: 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Atiku, the "what's up" man. Not the rigid, frigid dongoyaro and corrupt "saint on merit" called Buhari
Old man were sabi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by israelmao(m): 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
In a matter of 13days to come Buhari's dogmas will realize where they belong.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by Ttipsy(f): 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2019
oh laws c pipo ishiomolo how far na

2 Likes

Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by kitaatita: 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2019
deboysben:
Wow this is massive

It's a small venue. I guess you are being sarcastic

1 Like

Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by DonDraper66: 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2019
Atiku is far better than that lifeless thing... called buhari or jubril

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by Humility017(m): 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
Binikingdowm:
I was there live..

whenever I tell them here...they'll think that I am lying.
I am a bini tribe... the edos save for edo north will not vote buhari..
so.unfortunate that many PDP national assembly aspirant in Edo state...will likely get elected reason because the same day for presidential/national assembly elections.
same factor helped omosede and senator Matthew to get elected last time...

normal day the edos won't vote pdp but being that they hate buhari....Atiku will get their votes

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2019
zlantanfan:

On that bus is

In the South, more people have jobs and businesses, so don't expect a battle of crowds because so many northerners are idle...

The votes will judge, that's if Buhari and company do not rig this election.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by franchasng: 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2019
If PDP and Atiku can block Buhari/APC from massively rigging the election using Nigerian Police & Army + INEC, then below is how the election result will be:

Northeast
- Atiku: 45% (Adamawa & Taraba Atiku will win here)

- Buhari: 50%

- Other Parties: 5%

Northwest
- Atiku: 39% (Zamfara & Sokoto Atiku will win)

- Buhari: 55%

- Other parties: 6%

North-central
- Atiku: 52% (Benue, Plateau, Kwara Atiku will win)

- Buhari: 43%

- Other parties: 5%

Southeast
- Atiku: 79% (Anambra, Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi belongs to Atiku)

- Buhari: 12%

- Other parties: 9%

Southsouth
- Atiku: 62% (Rivers, Cross River, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa-Ibom Atiku will win)

- Buhari: 25%

- Other parties: 3%

Southwest
- Atiku: 39% (Ekiti, Osun Atiku will win, Lagos Buhari will win with very small margin)

- Buhari: 55%

- Other parties: 6%

You can announce the result

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2019
The ntional chairman of APC is from Edo and the governor of Edo is an APC man yet Buhari and his handlers avoided the Samuel Ogbemudia stadium, a mere 20,000 capacity area that people paid Davido to see him bounce around and enjoy himself , very recently in UK

A far less capacity to Dunamis 100,000 auditorium that people transport themselves to every service day

zlantanfan:

On that bus is

4 Likes

Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by Jman06(m): 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
Good one
Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by EmmaOgbu(m): 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2019
zlantanfan:

On that bus is

Edo state has always been PDP state at federal level.
The major working senators in Edo state are all PDP senators.

4 Likes

Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by flowx(m): 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2019
FreshBoss007:
nobody noticed the security guard's hand in the third picture?

kind of weird
dirty mind!
Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by Fareedahlee44(f): 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2019
Binikingdowm:
I was there live..

oga calm down, we shall know in two weeks time....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Palmatah Mutah, Chibok Girl Graduates In America - Pictures / Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi / Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.