Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo (49238 Views)

I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal / Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by Faith8545556: 9:29pm On Feb 02, 2019
See prove below

Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by asawanathegreat(m): 9:30pm On Feb 02, 2019
Is not about crowds but about rigging
Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by bbxxxxxx: 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2019
Lovemaester:

am not sure u live in Benin, the only places PDP will win is esan land, all etsako( oshomole district) and Benin are already on the next level, am on ground as a mobilizer so don't sit in ur mother's house and be talking rubbish
with your 10k per vote or what, who are you mobilising, what reason(s) will you give as a basis for Edo people to vote Buhari, how many people were you able to mobilize for Buhari's rally. You are doing a poor job in mobilizing if by now the average binis want Buhari out.

I stand by my word, if inec prevent vote buying Buhari will not get 10% of the votes in Edo State.

Am happy the level of education and wealth of the Esan people has liberated them from the vote selling disease, thanks to anenih. If only my bini people can do same.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by Collins87: 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2019
Still reminds of something...
Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by bbxxxxxx: 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
And those saying Edo North is on lock down for APC, majority of the tribe will not vote Buhari, especially the xtians, Buhari can keep iyamoh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by peesleem(m): 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2019
chubychuby33:
January has been great and February will definitely be awesome. It's my seventh payout now and still counting am so happy.

Apex is changing lives already. Get double ROI in just a week or even less.

This is the best investment platform so far in Nigeria. Check below

Just seven far too small, oya increase the payout
Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by dessey(m): 9:54pm On Feb 02, 2019
zlantanfan:
I would be disappointed if this market gathering is all atiefku could fetch in Edo with dollars.

On that bus is

ize iyamu the defeated one in the 2016 governorship race,

Dan orbhi, the jimi abaje customer of oshomole

2ndus the cheif serial looser. Bros for your information Apc has never won presidential race in Edo state before and it will never happen if you must know.

They are all leading themselves to another round of failure
Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by Ethanol23(m): 9:54pm On Feb 02, 2019
flokidilothbrok:
Thousands of supporters turned up in Edo in support of Atiku.
Atiku don’t waste your time in Edo. We in Edo are voting for pmb. Pmb till 2023

Check my signature to migrate to Canada

1 Like

Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by madridsta007(m): 9:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
[s]
zlantanfan:
I would be disappointed if this market gathering is all atiefku could fetch in Edo with dollars.

On that bus is

2ndus the cheif serial looser.

[/s]

Everyone is atikulated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by Bundaweber: 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
Binikingdowm:
I was there live..

APC won't get 30% in Edo state..

Buhari the herdsmen has never win Edo state and it won't start now

stop lieing. with what I am seeing ADC, I repeat ADC will floor PDP in Edo state. the pics of this rally is really disappointing. should APC win PDP should not cry foul because this is really disappointing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by Bundaweber: 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
bbxxxxxx:
And those saying Edo North is on lock down for APC, majority of the tribe will not vote Buhari, especially the xtians, Buhari can keep iyamoh.

oga with wetin I dey see Edo north is APC along with Parts of Edo south only Edo central is for PDP and that can be contested as the strongman of Edo central has died and ojezuah would be looking to fill that seat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by Bundaweber: 10:05pm On Feb 02, 2019
bbxxxxxx:
with your 10k per vote or what, who are you mobilising, what reason(s) will you give as a basis for Edo people to vote Buhari, how many people were you able to mobilize for Buhari's rally. You are doing a poor job in mobilizing if by now the average binis want Buhari out.

I stand by my word, if inec prevent vote buying Buhari will not get 10% of the votes in Edo State.

Am happy the level of education and wealth of the Esan people has liberated them from the vote selling disease, thanks to anenih. If only my bini people can do same.

oga stop with ur silly insults. with or without vote buying pmb will still perform well this election. why? oshiomole has destroyed PDP's name beyond redemption even before buhari entered. If the election was more than a two legged horse race then I would have said APC and PDP will suffer a humiliation esp in the metropolitan areas because Edo people are tired of both parties

1 Like

Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by obi58: 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2019
iLoveAnambra:
Chai Osho Backyard...

like for Goat.share for Buhari

LMFAO grin grin ; grin

Kai Nigerians are savage o grin

So Una prefer Goat to our Bubu??
Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by shakmati(m): 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2019
devigblegble:
Nairaland pls stop promoting PDP and APC, we want to try something new

Who hold you? Go and try something new na. But let me just inform you that any vote not for Atiku supports the impossible ambition of the lifeless one!
Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by osazsky(m): 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
chubychuby33:
January has been great and February will definitely be awesome. It's my seventh payout now and still counting am so happy.

Apex is changing lives already. Get double ROI in just a week or even less.

This is the best investment platform so far in Nigeria. Check below

una nor dey tire for ponzi scam nig youths are indeed lazy
Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by justjify(m): 10:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
flokidilothbrok:
Thousands of supporters turned up in Edo in support of Atiku.
What am I seeing?
My man Dino is outta prison?
shocked
Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by Bundaweber: 10:11pm On Feb 02, 2019
bbxxxxxx:
The crowd was more than that of APC, a state where the national chairman is from. Even with the 1k per attendance and with the majority been northerners, the attendance was much less when compared to that of PDP.

Was it not a shame that Buhari held a rally directly opposite a banner with an inscription " ASUU on Strike pls comply".

Except you are not in Benin, Buhari will loose Benin by more than 75%, if inec is able to stop vote buying the margin will be more.

pls stop lying. that crowd is not up to 1/4th of APC rally and you know it. APC rally was up to the end of Garrick and even extended to the ground of the previous mr Biggs. oshiomole has done a thorough job of destroying pdp's image that the average person thinks you are a their if you are affiliated with PDP. if your think am lying ask how people feel about ihama, ize iyamu, orbih, okoro, igbinedion or even osunbor. the only one they are ambivalent about is urhogide

1 Like

Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by osazsky(m): 10:15pm On Feb 02, 2019
bbxxxxxx:
The crowd was more than that of APC, a state where the national chairman is from. Even with the 1k per attendance and with the majority been northerners, the attendance was much less when compared to that of PDP.

Was it not a shame that Buhari held a rally directly opposite a banner with an inscription " ASUU on Strike pls comply".

Except you are not in Benin, Buhari will loose Benin by more than 75%, if inec is able to stop vote buying the margin will be more.

i attended both d apc and pdp campaign,from what i saw today,i wasnt expecting it,kia edo people wicked na so una wan take pursue buhari with broom,was in d hold up for more than 6hrs,d person dat took thos pics only pictured one side
Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by Leonbonapart(m): 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2019
zlantanfan:

On that bus is

may the blood shared by buhari, Elrufia, fulanis and boko haram be on your hands
Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by osazsky(m): 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2019
Faith8545556:
See prove below
u nor nor dey tire for scam,does dat look real to u,give me 5k make i teach u work not all these peanut u are collecting from poor nigerians,how can u scam ur brother,the whites are our enemies
Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by Rawblings(m): 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2019
If you're not Atikulating obidiently, you're on a long thing
Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by osazsky(m): 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2019
bbxxxxxx:

leave lovemaster alone he is supposed to be in romance section not here,beni has always been a pdp state in d federal level,y should we vote for buhari,if he can mention one project that bubu did for us in 5years then we may change our mind,there are some places in benin u dare not shout sai baba,like upper sakponba,ogbe,cuz if u do,u may be lynched by angry mob,benin guys are not smilling o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by osazeeblue01: 10:30pm On Feb 02, 2019
zlantanfan:

On that bus is

shot up ur smelling mouth. what do know about Edo politics? the records are there . pdp control 2 senatorial zone at of 3. the last governorship election was won by pdp, apc rewrite the election results.
Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 02, 2019
The most glamorous campaign in the history of Nigeria. PDP and Atiku pulled this season of the campaign off, world class.

APC even as a Ruling party has the worst campaign print and digital media swag. PDP parades very healthy looking faces. Buhari, Oshomole, Osinbanjo and the rest look pauperized and hungry.

They even crashed our Helicopter and refuse to die.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by bbxxxxxx: 10:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
Bundaweber:

pls stop lying. that crowd is not up to 1/4th of APC rally and you know it. APC rally was up to the end of Garrick and even extended to the ground of the previous mr Biggs. oshiomole has done a thorough job of destroying pdp's image that the average person thinks you are a their if you are affiliated with PDP. if your think am lying ask how people feel about ihama, ize iyamu, orbih, okoro, igbinedion or even osunbor. the only one they are ambivalent about is urhogide
, ah ah, bros I fear who nor fear you. Lia dey learn from where you dey. For your information I was at both venue the people in today's rally were more. Infact the number of northerners in Buhari rally in Edo was shocking, are these people voting in Benin? I doubt.

Urhoghide will win obviously, based on performance omosede will definitely win, I don't know of ihama. However the Buhari factor will give victory to most of the PDP federal legislators(aspirants) in Edo South.

Oshiomole can continue to buy the bini chiefs, they only have one vote, the bini chief can continue to insult esama coz he is not a begger like them, they all have one vote.

I repeat minus vote buying Buhari will loose by more than 70% in Edo.
Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by senatordave1(m): 10:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
osazeeblue01:

shot up ur smelling mouth. what do know about Edo politics? the records are there . pdp control 2 senatorial zone at of 3. the last governorship election was won by pdp, apc rewrite the election results.

That is how apc will win again.
Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by bbxxxxxx: 10:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
senatordave1:

That is how apc will win again.
and you are happy about it
Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by senatordave1(m): 10:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
bbxxxxxx:
, ah ah, bros I fear who nor fear you. Lia dey learn from where you dey. For your information I was at both venue the people in today's rally was more. Infact the number of northerners in Buhari rally in Edo was shocking, are these people voting in Benin? I doubt.

Urhoghide will win obviously, based on performance omosede will definitely win, I don't know of ihama. However the Buhari factor will give victory to most of the PDP federal legislators(aspirants) in Edo South.

Oshiomole can continue to buy the bini chiefs, they only have one vote, the bini chief can continue to insult esama coz he is not a begger like them, they all have one vote.

I repeat minus vote buying Buhari will loose by more than 70% in Edo.
Edo presidential polls are usually decided by top chieftains and federal might.buhari will take edo for the first time thanks to oshio.
Edo results
Apc 400,000
Pdp 300,000
Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
Na to just find one babe wit big nash dey her back. Just see Oceans of heads.

I'm ATIKUlated OBIdiently.
Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by senatordave1(m): 10:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
bbxxxxxx:
and you are happy about it
Except you are a novice,its how our elections take shape.for many years,pdp did it putting me in pains.let them suffer it this time
Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by bbxxxxxx: 10:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
Bundaweber:

oga stop with ur silly insults. with or without vote buying pmb will still perform well this election. why? oshiomole has destroyed PDP's name beyond redemption even before buhari entered. If the election was more than a two legged horse race then I would have said APC and PDP will suffer a humiliation esp in the metropolitan areas because Edo people are tired of both parties
I insulted nobody, you still have not told me why Edo people should vote Buhari

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Palmatah Mutah, Chibok Girl Graduates In America - Pictures / Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi / Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.