Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo (49242 Views)

I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal / Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by Ttipsy(f): 5:06pm On Feb 03, 2019
Omoluabi16:
bro one question please. I did my registration.. that exercise that ended in September thereabout. Is it that same card issued that I'll use, or that's not the main PVC?
PVC..
Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by Omoluabi16(m): 5:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
Ttipsy:
PVC..
??
Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by Ttipsy(f): 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2019
Omoluabi16:
??
yes..
Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by Lovemaester: 7:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
bbxxxxxx:
with your 10k per vote or what, who are you mobilising, what reason(s) will you give as a basis for Edo people to vote Buhari, how many people were you able to mobilize for Buhari's rally. You are doing a poor job in mobilizing if by now the average binis want Buhari out.

I stand by my word, if inec prevent vote buying Buhari will not get 10% of the votes in Edo State.

Am happy the level of education and wealth of the Esan people has liberated them from the vote selling disease, thanks to anenih. If only my bini people can do same.

did u just give credence to anenih the oppressor of the esan people, there is no need to argue with a man happy in his chains
Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by tosyne2much(m): 9:08pm On Feb 03, 2019
iLoveAnambra:
Chai Osho Backyard...
like for Goat.share for Buhari
Haha... You dey craze I swear cheesy cheesy
Re: Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo by Oponel1962: 10:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
Not everyone that came is a supporter.
Some came for money, some to sell snacks, some because they have nothing doing and others just to witness the program.
When we get to the bridge!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Palmatah Mutah, Chibok Girl Graduates In America - Pictures / Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi / Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.