Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals (4257 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Insists Atiku Is From Cameroon, Reveals More Details (Pics) / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon / Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by AgbariOjukwu1: 8:38am On Feb 03, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Rubbish nonsense and ingredients. Go and cook stew.
Feb16th 2019,we march to the polls in the SE.

Oyoroba afonjo Muslim.... Unity beggar. cheesy

The Zoo must fall.. No referendum. No Election

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 8:47am On Feb 03, 2019
AmarachiAshawo:
That's my leader talking, anything he says is true. Any nwafor that votes in the zoo's election is an efelefu.

No referendum no election. The zoo must fall.
let's see how Buhari gives you
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by midolian(m): 8:51am On Feb 03, 2019
SalamRushdie:

please stop calling me Afon

See your life?

You can see how intolerant ya people are...so much that they didn't even take the time to check the party you belong before calling you names grin grin

Afonja! grin grin

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:20am On Feb 03, 2019
HimName:

E pain am!

Hausa Fulani slave spotted.

No election in Biafra land.

nwanyionitsha... abeg no fall my hand ooo.

See as una dey sell your Biafuro rights to be Aboki slaves.

Chineke!

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by Mrbaz1: 10:23am On Feb 03, 2019
SalamRushdie:

please stop calling me Afon
....yekpaaa e pain am..EVen ur team disown u...seriously PAINED....CIFIAAAA PAIN..STAY PAINED BRO...kill yaself
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by nwanyionitsha: 12:19pm On Feb 03, 2019
HimName:

E pain am!

Hausa Fulani slave spotted.

No election in Biafra land.

You seem worried.
Ndi igbo be anyi, ngwa, forward march to the polls. Our votes must count.
I laugh. So now you believe in Biafra? grin
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by nwanyionitsha: 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2019
AgbariOjukwu1:

Oyoroba afonjo Muslim.... Unity beggar. cheesy

The Zoo must fall.. No referendum. No Election
Whatever!
My pvc dey my hand. My vote must count and so will the vote of every voter from the east.
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by nwanyionitsha: 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

nwanyionitsha... abeg no fall my hand ooo.

See as una dey sell your Biafuro rights to be Aboki slaves.

Chineke!
Na you know. My pvc must speak this time. We didn't register for nothing. Our votes must count.
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by onubijoe(m): 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
After your failure all you need to be doing now is to be lying

You will continue to the hid forever
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Na you know. My pvc must speak this time. We didn't register for nothing. Our votes must count.

My paddy the Biafuroan cheesy

We wouldn't allow una to vote because you are foreigners but even Atiku Al Camerouni is an alien grin
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by nwanyionitsha: 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

My paddy the Biafuroan cheesy

We wouldn't allow una to vote because you are foreigners but even Atiku Al Camerouni is an alien grin
Dry gist. My pvc has the answer.
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by AgbariOjukwu1: 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Whatever!
My pvc dey my hand. My vote must count and so will the vote of every voter from the east.

Yoruba Muslim from Obomosho spotted cheesy
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Dry gist. My pvc has the answer.

E pain am
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by nwanyionitsha: 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

E pain am
Pain gini? Pain fire. Our votes must count .
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by nwanyionitsha: 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2019
AgbariOjukwu1:

Yoruba Muslim from Obomosho spotted cheesy
Whatever.i hold my pvc for hand. We plenty. We must vote and e go count.

IPOB Bandits Celebrate On Facebook As They Killed A Soldier - PHOTOS / 7 States In Nigeria Declared Bankrupt! / Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo)