Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals (4258 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Insists Atiku Is From Cameroon, Reveals More Details (Pics) / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon / Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by Sirjamo: 10:03pm On Feb 02, 2019
Kanu and Obi both have two things in common: Lies and fabrications

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by slivertongue: 10:05pm On Feb 02, 2019
so u now believe kanu?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by Corrinthians(m): 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2019
AmarachiAshawo:
That's my leader talking, anything he says is true. Any nwafor that votes in the zoo's election is an efelefu.

No referendum no election. The zoo must fall.
Simple as that! cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by Corrinthians(m): 10:09pm On Feb 02, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
buhari runs a govt of 'blame game'
he considers himself above the Law and can jettison the justice system to be subservient to his service He recruited one of the most incompetent persons to serve as Ministers
He recruited certificate forgers and Law breakers to serve as Ministers
He appointed dead people into federal parastatals
He likes appointing old people to sensitive offices
He believes on the superiority of his ethnic group or region to other regions
He introduced Double digit inflation to the country
He banned relevant items without a good plan of how to locally substitute them
The currency of the country was devalued under his watch as the currency lost more than 50℅ of its value on just few months
Under his watch, the stock exchange lost more than 50℅ of its value
He Encourages World leaders to deport citizens of his country that fled the country
They have to interpret English into English to him*
He runs away from intellectual discussions like debates*
He never established a single business close to thirty years after leaving power
He never wrote a single book, a sign of a dormant brain*
He never improved himself academically thirty years after leaving power*
He never suggested to any leader an idea as to how to make the nation better*
All he did when he lost election was to threaten the country
Lives are always lost due to his comments whenever he loses elections
The worst DISASTER in the history of the countryI wonder who placed a curse on Nigeria to have such a disaster as a President.
Kanu says Atiku is a thief from Cameroon. Counter that and stop pouring saliva all over the place. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by frankmoney(m): 10:09pm On Feb 02, 2019
Everyday for this naija politics na comedy grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by Corrinthians(m): 10:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
SalamRushdie:
I insist this man is working for Buhari
Shut up. When Buhari was Jubrin from Sudan, he wasn't working for Buhari, but now Atiku is Akuba Frinpong from Cameroon and he's suddenly working for Buhari. grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by rusher14: 10:13pm On Feb 02, 2019
Corrinthians:
Shut up. When Buhari was Jubrin from Sudan, he wasn't working for Buhari, but now Atiku is Akuba Frinpong from Cameroon and he's suddenly working for Buhari. grin
Don't mind that Afonja.
angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by abduljabbar4(m): 10:27pm On Feb 02, 2019
AmarachiAshawo:
That's my leader talking, anything he says is true. Any nwafor that votes in the zoo's election is an efelefu.

No referendum no election. The zoo must fall.

No lefelendum, no erectiongrin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by SalamRushdie: 10:30pm On Feb 02, 2019
Corrinthians:

I have always maintained he was working for the dullard ..Not a fan of that Kanu especially as he can't explain how he left the Army's custody

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by rusher14: 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2019
SalamRushdie:

I have always maintained he was working for the dullard ..Not a fan of that Kanu especially as he can't explain how he left the Army's custody

See this Afonja.

So he started working for Buhari whilst he slept in Kuje meeting our friend from over the Niger FFK?

You this unity beggar, don't push your luck.
sad

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by alhassanyusuf29(m): 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2019
Hahaha so he is suddenly working for Buhari, but before Peter obi was picked as VP, he wasn't right? undecided
SalamRushdie:

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by danchi2019(m): 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
Nnamdi, Nnamdi, Nnamdi. How many times have i call your name? Be careful
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 11:44pm On Feb 02, 2019
Me too, I am a Biafran carrying Nigerian passport but I must vote Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by 0koyeeboz: 12:01am On Feb 03, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Me too, I am a Biafran carrying Nigerian passport but I must vote Atiku.

Shut up, cowardly slave.

Obi as Governor of Anambra had Awkuzu SARS kill dozens of Biafrans under MASSOB.

Come out and vote and see what Ipob members would show you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by shanaka4u(m): 12:09am On Feb 03, 2019
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by Okoroawusa: 12:20am On Feb 03, 2019
Wonders shall never end!

Isa al'camerooni wants to rule Nigeria

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by HimName: 12:30am On Feb 03, 2019
No referendum, No election still stands.

No election in Biafra land.

Anyone who votes or encourage voting in Biafra land as against our stand is an imbec!le, the person is worst than Boko Haram.

No voting in Biafra land!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by HimName: 12:37am On Feb 03, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Unity begger!

Afonja.

We will not allow them to turn Biafra land to Fulani Caliphate.

The Zoo must fall.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by Kingsley10000: 4:23am On Feb 03, 2019
Corrinthians:
Lol...Atiku should go back to his country Cameroon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by Nobody: 4:25am On Feb 03, 2019
This man is a clown grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by helinues: 5:33am On Feb 03, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Afonja leave us alone. We dont want to have anything to do with you guys.

No lefelendum no erection..

Mofo Abubakar Alcameroonia

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by bender79: 5:41am On Feb 03, 2019
Eya! Nnamdi Kanu has lost his popularity. If only he was sensible by now he would have been a power broker in the south east region.
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by BuhariAdvocate: 5:58am On Feb 03, 2019
cheesy someone that run away because of buhari is now working for buhari.
SalamRushdie:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by BuhariAdvocate: 6:09am On Feb 03, 2019
Salamrunsdie your people even tagged you afonja.
rusher14:

Afonja.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by Masterclass32: 6:10am On Feb 03, 2019
How are we sure Nnamdi Kanu himself is not from Malawi? Anything is possible these days.
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by nwanyionitsha: 7:09am On Feb 03, 2019
0koyeeboz:

Shut up, cowardly slave.

Obi as Governor of Anambra had Awkuzu SARS kill dozens of Biafrans under MASSOB.

Come out and vote and see what Ipob members would show you.
Which ipob? Shebi the one in your village?
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by nwanyionitsha: 7:11am On Feb 03, 2019
HimName:
No referendum, No election still stands.

Anyone who votes or encourage voting in Biafra land as against our stand is an imbec!le, the person is worst than Boko Haram.

No voting in Biafra land!
Rubbish nonsense and ingredients. Go and cook stew.
Feb16th 2019,we march to the polls in the SE.
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by Kingsley10000: 7:32am On Feb 03, 2019
helinues:

Afonja leave us alone. We dont want to have anything to do with you guys.
No lefelendum no erection..
Mofo Abubakar Alcameroonia
Isa Mustapha abubakar al'camerooni grin
he should go back to his home country(Cameroon)and contest
we Igbos are bent on actualizing biafra,nothing can distract us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by HimName: 8:24am On Feb 03, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Rubbish nonsense and ingredients. Go and cook stew.
Feb16th 2019,we march to the polls in the SE.

E pain am!

Hausa Fulani slave spotted.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SOWORE/NNAMDI Kanu:if Yoruba Block 3nd Mainland Bridge For 1hr In Protest, Ipob. / Lord Lugard Trending Today On Twitter And Am Confuse On What Nigerians Want / Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released Under International Mandate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.