Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,731 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara (55171 Views)

Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) / Kwankwaso Mobbed With Shouts Of 'Kwankwasiya' As He Campaigns In Kano (photos) / Saraki Mobbed With Shouts Of "OTunYa" As He Campaigns In Kwara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by Abeyjide: 1:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
Lordave:
[b]So how does what Saraki did while he was your governor affect Igbos?
I thought you guys always boast of being politically Sophisticated? How come you allowed Saraki win two terms as a governor and now a senator in your sophisticated and coven of Saints APC? Now he’s decamped to opposition you all regained your fraudulent voices accusing him of grand corruption.

Every state should be competing with Lagos and Rivers but our governors are all guilty of what you’re singling out Saraki for.

So Igbos supporting Atiku is because Obi might be given the party flag in subsequent elections? When was such promise even made? But you supporting Buhari/Osinbajo is for what? Continuation of Fulani presidency?

You motherfuckers are appallingly pathetic! Your kinsmem have been the president of this country for an uninterrupted 8 years, a VP for complete 4 year(Thank God he’s still alive)and still pushing for another 4 and is even nurturing plans of contesting for the real deal after that, but you accuse Igbos of being hateful even when they massively voted your kinsman against their own in 1999/2003? Aren’t you all bumbling idiots for displaying such manner of imbecility?
You denigrate your own man just to spite Igbos for supporting Atiku, aren’t you all mentally impaired for thinking that such calculated foolishness will bother Igbos?
You all claim Buhari will floor Atiku with a landslide at the polls but still come to every Atiku news to showcase your unbridled fear of Atiku, why? Because you know if Atiku wins the yoruba presidency you’ve all been hoping on in 2023 will be a pipe dream, abi? But you accuse the Igbos of wanting the same thing.

Just read your posts here, it reeks of blatant hypocrisy, obvious hatred, unmasked ignorance and acute apprehension. Yet Igbos are your problem for supporting whoever they like.

Ekwensu kpo unu nile oku.. [/b]

I can't speak for other state but for kwara.so, if you are not from or resides in kwara ,mind your state please.

Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by adm212144: 2:12pm On Feb 03, 2019
weavesquad:

I don't blame u guys here , majority of u supporting saraki and atiku didn't know them. saraki should be hang for what he did to kwarans. these crowd ain't sponsored , his case is like David mark, if u get to know mark home in Benue, these people are saying the same thing. kwara should be competing with Lagos and Oyo state in terms of facilities and infrastructure even the best. but saraki looted them. Nigerians needs to be wise, IBO's supporting Atiku are ignorants, because obi to be the v.p doesn't give automatic ticket for IBO presidency , which will affect any party that try that. north west, south west, north east and central wont support
how come they are winning elections .pls explain and don't be sentimental. We are not morons like you paid APC zombies.
Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by adm212144: 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2019
Afospecialk:

When you enter Lagos and enter Kwara your brain should who d true madness looter among d two.
When yu loot and develop your state and allow.others to make a living is averagely fair compare to a bastard looters whos state and residences have nothing good to proclaim about him.

Kwara is currently the worst state in Nigeria apart from Bauchi and Borno
what does kwara has that can warrant huge development. You morons left kwara decades ago and turn Lagos to your home ,invest in Lagos to the extent that you are taking over Lagos leaving your state .This same useless kwarans like lie Muhammad after spending and looting Lagos still come back and have mouth over you guys challenging Saraki who has been on ground and fools like you still follow him.you guys should open your eyes otherwise you falling to Tinubu slavery through manager lie Muhammad. Your eyes go clear then
Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by farem: 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2019
Limitednow:
Where is Saraki here? Until I see Saraki's face I won't believe this trash, make una try again.

I cannot be zombified.

...especially now that your brain has been Athiefkulooted!
Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by dareadewuyi: 5:03pm On Feb 03, 2019
Ghengeh!,Bukola, I told you that long time ago that you should come back to Ota to renew that "thing" with Iya Odidimade (PIG), do'nt you know that it's too long you have copulated with Iya, and she needs your semen's.This is the result; but you still have chances before it is too late.

Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by gentlegenius(m): 5:14pm On Feb 03, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

Your explanation and logic attached to your submission is as dumb as you're.
Na senselessness dey worry you...

Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by WOruGunu(m): 8:25pm On Feb 03, 2019
mrtegation99:
grin cheesy grin
These lifeless sons of hate have been given N2000 to do this. cheesy E dey pain them to see say Saraki better pass all their Saint in cow clothing.
Leave lifeless goddamned people to shout all they can. We go see as them go probe Buhathief when he lose election. Nonsense and APC cool cool cool

In the usual nairaland combat manner for a sweet morning
Like for Saraki/Atiku&Obi. Share For Daura Cows Association cool
it was done for free
Listen very well u will hear a clear voice that's me fool. No body was paid a dine
Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by WOruGunu(m): 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
Limitednow:
Where is Saraki here? Until I see Saraki's face I won't believe this trash, make una try again.

I cannot be zombified.
i swear he was there live if u want more proof call me 08166714444
Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by Ricky109: 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2019
adm212144:
what does kwara has that can warrant huge development. You morons left kwara decades ago and turn Lagos to your home ,invest in Lagos to the extent that you are taking over Lagos leaving your state .This same useless kwarans like lie Muhammad after spending and looting Lagos still come back and have mouth over you guys challenging Saraki who has been on ground and fools like you still follow him.you guys should open your eyes otherwise you falling to Tinubu slavery through manager lie Muhammad. Your eyes go clear then
u are born bastard for ur statement, n ur generation will neva know development in there existence
Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by adm212144: 11:55pm On Feb 03, 2019
Ricky109:
u are born bastard for ur statement, n ur generation will neva know development in there existence
like seriously do you know what is called development?
Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by iamrealdeji(m): 2:14am On Feb 04, 2019
Limitednow:

I cannot be zombified.
he's the one,I saw the motorcade in real life when he was going there,I saw him on the road that leads to Idofian in Kwara state on Friday or so. I remember I saw a black long cuboid shaped Jeep which should be a 2017 Cadillac Escalade and was the car I noticed most out of the cars on the convoy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemisola Oguniyi: Photos Of Teenage EndSARS Protester & Her Baby, Granted Bail / We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors / Moment Buhari Tapped The Presidential Seat For The Last Time (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.