Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

5 Pros And Cons Of Buying A New Car For Now(for you to Be Financially Conscious) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 5 Pros And Cons Of Buying A New Car For Now(for you to Be Financially Conscious) (18040 Views)

Pros And Cons Of Electric Vehicles / Pros And Cons Of Car Tints / Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Pros And Cons Of Buying A New Car For Now(for you to Be Financially Conscious) by GabrielYulaw(m): 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2019
weyreypey:

PLEASE DON'T MIND THAT GUY, GOLF4 DOES NOT USE 20-50 OIL, THAT IS COMPLETE RECKLESSNESS

Lol. Ok. Thanks.
Re: 5 Pros And Cons Of Buying A New Car For Now(for you to Be Financially Conscious) by GabrielYulaw(m): 10:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
dancok:
minor electrical problem, which a good rewire will take care of, overall get a good mechanic and rewire.
Got it. Thanks.
Re: 5 Pros And Cons Of Buying A New Car For Now(for you to Be Financially Conscious) by OfficialSam(m): 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2019
TheodoreSalt:
i want to believe that is the price of a brand new one, a neat tokunbo price is what i wanna know,, thanks for the info tho

That's the least you can get it. Do your findings. Anything lesser is a lemon.
Re: 5 Pros And Cons Of Buying A New Car For Now(for you to Be Financially Conscious) by OfficialSam(m): 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
snowblaq:
Please who has an idea or info about Toyota Matrix?. ..is it a good car?

Yeah it's a good buy except for the lower ground clearance. But it depends on where you stay or the road you ply. You could upgrade to bigger tyres so as to make it a bit higher. It's fuel efficient and befitting for a lady. You won't regret it. Just get a comprehensive inspection from a trustworthy mechanic before purchasing one. Good luck!
Re: 5 Pros And Cons Of Buying A New Car For Now(for you to Be Financially Conscious) by snowblaq(f): 8:31am On Feb 22, 2019
OfficialSam:

Yeah it's a good buy except for the lower ground clearance. But it depends on where you stay or the road you ply. You could upgrade to bigger tyres so as to make it a bit higher. It's fuel efficient and befitting for a lady. You won't regret it. Just get a comprehensive inspection from a trustworthy mechanic before purchasing one. Good luck!
Thank you so so much
Re: 5 Pros And Cons Of Buying A New Car For Now(for you to Be Financially Conscious) by nylawal(m): 10:22am On Feb 22, 2019
snowblaq:

Thank you so so much

Toyota Matrix 2003-2007 basically has the same engine and suspension with the regular Corolla of the same range. The fuel economy is very good just like the corolla. My wife uses a matrix and I believe it's a car that in cheap to maintain and good after sales value.

You can by one with a high clearance rather than the sport with spoilers. Pls never you try to adjust the leg Springs it's always the bane of poor fuel economy and other issues.
Re: 5 Pros And Cons Of Buying A New Car For Now(for you to Be Financially Conscious) by snowblaq(f): 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
nylawal:

Toyota Matrix 2003-2007 basically has the same engine and suspension with the regular Corolla of the same range. The fuel economy is very good just like the corolla. My wife uses a matrix and I believe it's a car that in cheap to maintain and good after sales value.

You can by one with a high clearance rather than the sport with spoilers. Pls never you try to adjust the leg Springs it's always the bane of poor fuel economy and other issues.

Thank you so much
Re: 5 Pros And Cons Of Buying A New Car For Now(for you to Be Financially Conscious) by pomide(m): 1:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
3kay945:

Broz, the thing cost small o shocked

I just dey ignore am.

Baba Be Like na Benz you dey drive o wink
Re: 5 Pros And Cons Of Buying A New Car For Now(for you to Be Financially Conscious) by Holyson213: 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
Tuprelo:
COD . Deliver at Ughelli , Delta State . DM me @ 08070991016 Deal.

Who is this idiot
Re: 5 Pros And Cons Of Buying A New Car For Now(for you to Be Financially Conscious) by 3kay945(m): 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
pomide:

Baba Be Like na Benz you dey drive o wink

Benz ke. Na Lexus o
Re: 5 Pros And Cons Of Buying A New Car For Now(for you to Be Financially Conscious) by pomide(m): 10:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
3kay945:

Benz ke. Na Lexus o

Ahh baddest, insure that car jare, make i give you better rate
Re: 5 Pros And Cons Of Buying A New Car For Now(for you to Be Financially Conscious) by OfficialSam(m): 6:25am On Feb 23, 2019
weyreypey:

Hehehe fuel efficiency? Have you tried the Mercedes Benz A Klasse? Availability of fake parts you mean? The costs of Mercedes Benz genuine parts and Toyota genuine parts are same! Corolla theft and steering lock or tracking device hahaha you make me laff ... So when your Corolla is cannibalised you'll be tracking its ECU and other parts in the market? Oga why not take a career in comedy?

Smh! Most of you in Auto section will always come here to brag about Benz, yet you can't even afford keke. Keep doing leggedez. As if you have Benz A Klasse. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: 5 Pros And Cons Of Buying A New Car For Now(for you to Be Financially Conscious) by weyreypey: 7:15am On Feb 23, 2019
OfficialSam:

Smh! Most of you in Auto section will always come here to brag about Benz, yet you can't even afford keke. Keep doing leggedez. As if you have Benz A Klasse. Nonsense!
This is not your family meeting. I didn't condemn you to Honda Civics. It was your choice. Don't jealous my Mercedes Benz ownership. Meanwhile always address me as Sir or Uncle .... I own Mercedes Benz cars you don't!
Re: 5 Pros And Cons Of Buying A New Car For Now(for you to Be Financially Conscious) by Torg77: 9:43am On Sep 27, 2019
Dont trust this girl. She helps yahoo boys in ibeju lekki and other areas. She steals girls pants and sells to them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Kilometres Can Your Car Travel Per Litre Of Fuel? / Amazing Photos And Videos From Revs And Runway Car Drift Show In Lagos / It's Medically Wrong To Use The AC Just Immediately You Enter Your Hot Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.