Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

How To Treat Malaria With 7up And Neem (dongoyaro) Leaf. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Treat Malaria With 7up And Neem (dongoyaro) Leaf. (2597 Views)

My Son Looks Like 7up's Fido Dido, Help!!!! / How Alabukun, 7up, Dry Gin And Lime Work For Abortion. Dos & Don'ts (must Read) / The Powerful Herb Called Neem | Learn How To Use Dongoyaro Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Treat Malaria With 7up And Neem (dongoyaro) Leaf. by meekparagon(m): 1:28am On Jun 21, 2020
neem (dongoyaro) is a popular medicinal herb that’s been part of traditional remedies that date back almost thousands years.

Also known as Azadirachta Indica in English or ‘Neemba’ in Sanskrit, the neem tree is a really good example of how nature holds both the problem and the cure.

It’s home to more than 130 different biologically active compounds.

Neem leaf is also used for the treatment of leprosy, eye disorders, bloody nose, intestinal worms, stomach upset, loss of appetite, skin ulcers, diseases of the heart and blood vessels (cardiovascular disease), fever, diabetes, gum disease (gingivitis), and liver problems. The leaf is also used for birth control and to cause abortions.

With this article, I will also show you with pictures illustrations on how to used neem (dongoyaro) leaf in treatment of malaria and co

Step 1. get your neem (dongoyaro) leaf

Click link for complete 6 step, and thanks me later.
https://soundmax.com.ng/2020/06/21/how-to-treat-malaria-with-7up-and-neemdongoyaro-leaf/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help: How Can I Solve Mouth Odour / I Need A Cure For Stammering: Pls Help / How To Get Rid Of Menstrual Pains Fast, With This 5 Simple Steps..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.