Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

"I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl (68428 Views)

Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos / “i’m A Church Girl, If You Dm Me, I Will Preach The Gospel To You” – Rccg Girl / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by sexy74(m): 11:47am On Feb 03, 2019
Famousbabe:
A young and beautiful Nigerian lady, Ella, has warned men who go about sending DMs to pretty ladies on Twitter.

The young lady who calls herself a 'church girl' said any man that sends DM to her will receive preaching as reply.

The beautiful lady who worships at one of the RCCG churches abroad wrote:

"I'm a church girl, if you Dm i will preach the gospel to you.���"

See more of her photos slaying in the Lord.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/im-church-girl-if-you-dm-i-will-preach.html?m=1
Is this a marketing strategy or what?
If you Dey find husband let us know.
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 03, 2019
Famousbabe:
A young and beautiful Nigerian lady, Ella, has warned men who go about sending DMs to pretty ladies on Twitter.

The young lady who calls herself a 'church girl' said any man that sends DM to her will receive preaching as reply.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/im-church-girl-if-you-dm-i-will-preach.html?m=1

STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF YOUNG LADY
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2019
stanliwise:
please help point out how you recognized she is a 'farm tools'?
If u know u know.. I owe u know explanation
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by Creativebae(f): 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2019
Church girl indeed, using style to advertise your market.

3 Likes

Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by Gbyms: 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2019
Lol. She doesn't look attractive to me. She looks strange
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by shineeye1: 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
Counterfeit Christians with their Counterfeit Preachings everywhere!
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by stanliwise(m): 12:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
dairykidd:

If u know u know.. I owe u know explanation
I expected this response. All what people like you do is to stigmatize. people like you don't care nor think about the consequences of wrong accusations because you get away with it. You will someday have a daughter.
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by Acepen(m): 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
daddytime:
She looks like one of those Chinco sex dolls who can't speak correct English to help one achieve a good cum..
lol
bro just kill me.
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
stanliwise:
I expected this response. All what people like you do is to stigmatize. people like you don't care nor think about the consequences of wrong accusations because you get away with it. You will someday have a daughter.
Lol..guy wetin be ur problem na... Okay maybe I was wrong to call her a farm tool but her looks & appearance don't really go with the environment though... And stop bringing my yet to come daughter into this abeg

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by stanliwise(m): 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
dairykidd:

Lol..guy wetin be ur problem na... Okay maybe I was wrong to call her a farm tool but her looks & appearance don't really go with the environment though... And stop bringing my yet to come daughter into this abeg
I am sorry if you feel wrong about me calling your daughter. My intention was trying to make you see it from another angle. It is true that many girls are wayward, as much as we are aware of this it shouldn't make us paranoid. And if we are then we should seek help.
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2019
stanliwise:
I am sorry if you feel wrong about me calling your daughter. My intention was trying to make you see it from another angle. It is true that many girls are wayward, as much as we are aware of this it shouldn't make us paranoid. And if we are then we should seek help.
Yeah and it would be a shame if at this fast paced world of today we can't decipher things to read between the lines to see what we need to see... Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by stanliwise(m): 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2019
dairykidd:

Yeah and it would be a shame if at this fast paced world of today we can't decipher things to read between the lines to see what we need to see... Have a nice day
Two can play the game. why not praise the lady and leave others to see between the line the negative aspect of it. Hate speech No matter how it seem is degrading, evil and has done many damage to mankind... Have a nice day also.

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by steve6: 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
Ok.
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by koyeni(m): 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
Preach it..

Check my signature for amazing deals on laptops
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by ChristineC: 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2019
Good advert

All I see is make "up".
Wipe it off..... and bleeh embarassed
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by jiksman3: 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2019
Abeg who get dt lil wayne pix saying ashawo
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by rayobaba(m): 2:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
I must abuse ds girl.
See person wey wan preach. Make up like sex doll.

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by bizhop01: 3:11pm On Feb 03, 2019
Like she all ways preach the gospel in bed and speak in tongue.

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by Greatfullheart: 3:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
Church Girl My Foot. Who Does This At This Age In Time? And You're Doing Slay Queen

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by sapeleboi(m): 3:35pm On Feb 03, 2019
spoiling churches name sad

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by porshie(f): 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
it's all Tonto's fault
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by okrikaboi: 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
NLbully:
With a fvcking pierced nose

Thou shalt not pierce thy nose
Ode

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by Fantazy(m): 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2019
Nothing bad in that I'm also a Church guy let's meet so u can preach to me face to face.
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
NLbully:
With a fvcking pierced nose

I THINK SHE IS A SEX DOLL, that managed to have the opportunity to talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by Grupo(m): 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
These types of church girls are the easiest to fuuuck. Trust me.

When I was still in the world as a young Christian, I fucck her type till I tire.

As a guitarist, it was so easy for me.

I still remember the day I fingered Bridget at the back of their church. It was on a Friday night, their church RCCG was having their end of the month night vigil and I was invited to play.

It is even much easier to fuuuck church girls especially christ embassy, winners, RCCG and dominion city girls. The reason is simple: unlike in the past, the church no longer teaches morals and chastity, Righteousness. They are now more interested in tithes and offerings.
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by awoofawoo: 5:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
Grupo:
These types of church girls are the easiest to fuuuck. Trust me.

When I was still in the world as a young Christian, I fucck her type till I tire.

As a guitarist, it was so easy for me.

I still remember the day I fingered Bridget at the back of their church. It was on a Friday night, their church RCCG was having their end of the month night vigil and I was invited to play.

It is even much easier to fuuuck church girls especially christ embassy, winners, RCCG and dominion city girls. The reason is simple: unlike in the past, the church no longer teaches morals and chastity, Righteousness. They are now more interested in tithes and offerings.
aaaaah......may God forgive you for seeding wild unholy seed in the vineyard!
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by Grupo(m): 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2019
awoofawoo:
aaaaah......may God forgive you for seeding wild unholy seed in the vineyard!

Hahaha. Boss, I am a good guy o
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by Makuos: 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2019
Famousbabe:

I can only see a Prostitute.... By their fruits (appearance etc) you shall know them

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by Makuos: 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2019
TheWhiteBox:
At least her dressing is modest.

How is her dressing modest... Or is she not looking like a Harlot?
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by CLEVER123(m): 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
Olosho forming holy holy.
Do we look stupid to you.....

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by kabillionaire(m): 6:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
I want you to preach the gospel to me.
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by TemmyT002(m): 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2019
Like, who cares?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly / Èjì Ogbè (baba Ifa) / China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.