Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,559 members, 7,955,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:13 PM

"I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl (68673 Views)

The Heaven And Hell Is It The Gospel To Preach? / “i’m A Church Girl, If You Dm Me, I Will Preach The Gospel To You” – Rccg Girl / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by nextnear(m): 8:59am On Feb 03, 2019
Famousbabe:
A young and beautiful Nigerian lady, Ella, has warned men who go about sending DMs to pretty ladies on Twitter.

The young lady who calls herself a 'church girl' said any man that sends DM to her will receive preaching as reply.

The beautiful lady who worships at one of the RCCG churches abroad wrote:

"I'm a church girl, if you Dm i will preach the gospel to you.���"

See more of her photos slaying in the Lord.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/im-church-girl-if-you-dm-i-will-preach.html?m=1
yes ma'am, no worry i understand perfectly.
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by lukaino(m): 9:07am On Feb 03, 2019
This statement to me is a subtle 'invitation to treat '
If you know you know grin
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by enemyofprogress: 9:11am On Feb 03, 2019
Some RCCG chop prick pass olosho, if you know you know
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by stevio(m): 9:14am On Feb 03, 2019
Savagery grin
Earthbound:

You are demented. The people from the asylum where you escaped will find you soon. I guarantee it.
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 03, 2019
All these farm tools no dey even fear again. Inside church on top pulpit she dey ply her trade... We all know the kind of gospel she will preach when u dm her undecided
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by emmy2244: 9:17am On Feb 03, 2019
Church girl I hope U are as well a heavenly girl too , remember that all this U lifestyle will end here on earth so where will U spend U enternity, U should try to know the reality of heaven and hell my dear
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by youska(m): 9:19am On Feb 03, 2019
You smoke jamaican weed ni How can you call this one beautiful..... Heavy makeup,artificial hair....and she is still looking like that Evil 'Chucky toy' Infact oya take dis 1

Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by oluwasegun007(m): 9:21am On Feb 03, 2019
Lemme remain in the bar abeg...
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by Fadomero(m): 9:23am On Feb 03, 2019
see dis fish smell
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by Tizu(m): 9:31am On Feb 03, 2019
Is that not a sex doll ?
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by Deicide: 9:35am On Feb 03, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Isnt that piercing on her nose?
It's Snapchat filter
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by Firebomber: 9:36am On Feb 03, 2019
Nairaland and there hypocrisy.

Instead of them to go to Christian chat page and push any of the topic there to front page, they will never do that but rather push a useless meaningless page to FP every Sunday.

Well no wonder they are losing followers every time. Mtcheew.
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by Firebomber: 9:38am On Feb 03, 2019
rilikalid:
food for choir master

Lol, the way your alfa are busy fucking their omo ilekeu.
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by popsyleo1: 9:42am On Feb 03, 2019
Attention seeker
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by FunctionX(m): 9:48am On Feb 03, 2019
kullozone:

Oga please stop disturbing us... just chop alonesmiley

I tell you oh, a typical nigerian man making such money and will still be disturbing people up and down

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by Isyomah(f): 10:28am On Feb 03, 2019
Ok.. Hope u gonna marry d Gospel ma'am
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by stanliwise(m): 10:54am On Feb 03, 2019
NLbully:
With a fvcking pierced nose
does pierced nose imply Promiscuity or waywardness

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by PapaAdanna: 10:55am On Feb 03, 2019
Church girl that looks like a retired farm tool but still in active service, is that one a church girl?
You can only preach to those speaking Grammer in ur dm, but we ask for ur account number and na u go d disturb our dm.
We ball rapidly!
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by stanliwise(m): 10:56am On Feb 03, 2019
dairykidd:
All these farm tools no dey even fear again. Inside church on top pulpit she dey ply her trade... We all know the kind of gospel she will preach when u dm her undecided
please help point out how you recognized she is a 'farm tools'?
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by Mantonnel(m): 10:58am On Feb 03, 2019
Las Las no be naija RCCG
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by stanliwise(m): 10:58am On Feb 03, 2019
PapaAdanna:
Church girl that looks like a retired farm tool but still in active service, is that one a church girl?
You can only preach to those speaking Grammer in ur dm, but we ask for ur account number and na u go d disturb our dm.
We ball rapidly!
How did you manage to know this?

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by stanliwise(m): 11:01am On Feb 03, 2019
lukaino:
This statement to me is a subtle 'invitation to treat '
If you know you know grin
What if you were wrong?
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by PapaAdanna: 11:02am On Feb 03, 2019
stanliwise:
How did you manage to know this?
I assume u have Google, if so put it to proper use

Next
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by Seandisputed(m): 11:06am On Feb 03, 2019
This one looks like Pretty Mike's sex doll "Amaka Lagos".
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by awoofawoo: 11:17am On Feb 03, 2019
Preaching the gospel according to "Book of Olosho Chapter 1 verses 1 lol
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by taf4u4me(m): 11:30am On Feb 03, 2019
MrBanner:
I don't understand, is that supposed to scare people away? Niggaz go still follow am go church, Sunday school, midweek service, even vigil and dem go still Bleep her toto Las Las.
i respect Nigguz

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by Dollabiz: 11:38am On Feb 03, 2019
are you aware you can chase your future husband away with that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) / Church Members Scramble For Holy Condom Blessed By Pastor In Kenya (photo) / Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.