Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,479 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

"I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl (68434 Views)

The Heaven And Hell Is It The Gospel To Preach? / “i’m A Church Girl, If You Dm Me, I Will Preach The Gospel To You” – Rccg Girl / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by klever18(m): 8:03am On Feb 03, 2019
babe risky
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by cardoctor(m): 8:03am On Feb 03, 2019
U never jam devil.
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by Xmichael1(m): 8:06am On Feb 03, 2019
This type of girl can ride o
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by gidjah(m): 8:08am On Feb 03, 2019
RCCG TOO NOW DRESS LIKE THIS ?..looks LIKE obodo oyibo!
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by emerged01(m): 8:10am On Feb 03, 2019
I thought redeemers don't wear trousers to church and women always cover heads.

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by Howmon: 8:11am On Feb 03, 2019
Is that a threat
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by Boyooosa(m): 8:12am On Feb 03, 2019
Is that not camel toe?

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by pek(m): 8:13am On Feb 03, 2019
TheWhiteBox:
At least her dressing is modest.
Modest? That must have a new meaning.

2 Likes

Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by MrBanner(m): 8:14am On Feb 03, 2019
ositadima1:

Her husband probably...

Which husband? Any guy who dedicates his time to fulfilling her church-going fantasies will furk her to stupor.

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by jaxxy(m): 8:15am On Feb 03, 2019
Ok bt what’s her complexion?
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 03, 2019
Katier00:
Making mockery of your faith
Is that not what most Christians are doing today?

2 Likes

Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by OLUWANISH0LA(m): 8:24am On Feb 03, 2019
So this is news abi... Ori op yi ti daru

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by inereunwa1(m): 8:25am On Feb 03, 2019
daddytime:
She looks like one of those Chinco sex dolls who can't speak correct English to help one achieve a good cum..
are you a sex dolls patrons just asking...
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by Mankosi: 8:25am On Feb 03, 2019
Jesus have seen it all.
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by EmzyT: 8:26am On Feb 03, 2019
Church girl with Nose ring abi? Shameless bitch angry

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by inereunwa1(m): 8:27am On Feb 03, 2019
emmykk:
Last Last if you dey wire her for bed you go wonder say nah the preacher be this? We don see them tire.
talking from experience if you know you know grin grin grin
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by Ritaifedi3: 8:29am On Feb 03, 2019
OK attention seeker
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by emmykk(m): 8:30am On Feb 03, 2019
inereunwa1:
talking from experience if you know you know grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin I hardly talk out of experience when I was single and working Monday to Saturday...Sunday was for wiring and most of them come from after church services

3 Likes

Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:31am On Feb 03, 2019
This girl not different from sexdoll

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by seangy4konji: 8:34am On Feb 03, 2019
U think u r dèceiving me?u r decieving yourself.
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 03, 2019
hey! church whorre.
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by poweredcom(m): 8:43am On Feb 03, 2019
Olosho goes to church see dis one wey de preach gospel....
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by Otakom87(m): 8:44am On Feb 03, 2019
What if I dm you to send me your account number. undecided
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 03, 2019
church is just a building just like a niteclub. never judge a book by it's she might be the first to go to heaven. Atleast she is not a hyporcrite.

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by Adewale1603(m): 8:45am On Feb 03, 2019
slaying in the lord?
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by fakuta(f): 8:46am On Feb 03, 2019
Smart girl, marketing style cheesy
Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:53am On Feb 03, 2019
Be deceiving yourself.... attention seeker....

Re: "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl by MyGeneration(m): 8:55am On Feb 03, 2019
That's just the line she uses to scare off guys she does not like. Don't mind girls they are always 2 faced, that girl you think is a church girl is a hoe to some whole lotta guys who know her well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries / "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.