Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:02 AM

Coca-cola Finally Acquires Chi Ltd - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Coca-cola Finally Acquires Chi Ltd (44739 Views)

FCCPC Warns Coca-cola Over ‘misleading’ Products Labelling, ‘unfair’ Marketing T / Chi Limited Acquired By Coca-cola / Access Bank Acquires Diamond Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coca-cola Finally Acquires Chi Ltd by MrSuama(m): 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2019
larryking540:

They are all d same, my person, gala, biggi, superbite, it's all dis I want to make business dat makes them to add more than d standard of preservatives to d snacks making in their industries, and ignorantly, people who aren't aware of how this microbs work keeps buying, d best type of sausage I can say it's ok for anyone since someone here can't do without eating sausage is the ones sold in mall (placed in show glass),atleast look for the ones prepared in good hygienic place free of fly , no matter how strong ur preservatives mechanism is be it chemical,refrigerator and others they will eventually get spoilt (denatured) .,

Most times des gala, superbite etc have already even expired even b4 leaving their warehouse, but who cares not even d govt cares , BUT BETTER CARE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH...AM JUST A MICROBIOLOGIST

Please bros I need to talk to you. Am a microbiologist also. it's for business.
Re: Coca-cola Finally Acquires Chi Ltd by einsteine(m): 2:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
Kunsky007:

Its called hostile takeover......they force u to sell even if u don't want

You can't do a hostile takeover of a private company. Chi was entirely family owned. They are selling because they want to cash out
Re: Coca-cola Finally Acquires Chi Ltd by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2019
larryking540:

They are all d same, my person, gala, biggi, superbite, it's all dis I want to make business dat makes them to add more than d standard of preservatives to d snacks making in their industries, and ignorantly, people who aren't aware of how this microbs work keeps buying, d best type of sausage I can say it's ok for anyone since someone here can't do without eating sausage is the ones sold in mall (placed in show glass),atleast look for the ones prepared in good hygienic place free of fly , no matter how strong ur preservatives mechanism is be it chemical,refrigerator and others they will eventually get spoilt (denatured) .,

Most times des gala, superbite etc have already even expired even b4 leaving their warehouse, but who cares not even d govt cares , BUT BETTER CARE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH...AM JUST A MICROBIOLOGIST

Thanks for this your reply. I really appreciate it.
Re: Coca-cola Finally Acquires Chi Ltd by larryking540: 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2019
[quote author=MrSuama post=75377333]

Please bros I need to talk to you. Am a microbiologist also. it's for business.[/quote, ?!
Re: Coca-cola Finally Acquires Chi Ltd by larryking540: 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2019
MrSuama:

Please bros I need to talk to you. Am a microbiologist also. it's for business.

No problem. Send me an email, am way available
Re: Coca-cola Finally Acquires Chi Ltd by larryking540: 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
Ikpongiton:
cocacola is a 419 company that bottled water and sugar and market it in the name of soft drink .bloody scammers

Dude no matter what u say about them, they will still remain the 2nd known product after BIBLE in the whole world,
Re: Coca-cola Finally Acquires Chi Ltd by larryking540: 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
Ikpongiton:
cocacola is a 419 company that bottled water and sugar and market it in the name of soft drink .bloody scammers

Dude no matter what u say about them, they will still remain the 2nd known product after BIBLE in the world,
Re: Coca-cola Finally Acquires Chi Ltd by BestDude: 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2019
richiepolymer:
This acquisition to me looks like Coca Cola is buying Chi to control Chi's market penetration. Coca Cola can buy any company and kill it if it feels threatened.

the big shark eats the small fishes...
Re: Coca-cola Finally Acquires Chi Ltd by nobilie: 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
They should also plan to buy Bigi/rite company. In Lagos, Bigi sells better than that sugar water plus cola flavour
Re: Coca-cola Finally Acquires Chi Ltd by TCF1980(m): 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2019
Also, when GMB was using Atiku's private jet for campaign prior to 2015, Atiku was the most honourable man GMB has ever seen, very clean and good businessman.. He wasn't corrupt then until he left for PDP...

StupidInyamiri:
Coca cola and sugar
When Atiku was in Apc,Buhari wasn't lifeless
Buhari was a darling and best thing to sugar, as soon as he exit Apc,Buhari suddenly become lifeless and vinegar..

Shameless followers..
Re: Coca-cola Finally Acquires Chi Ltd by Obiohai: 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
Coca cola and sugar
When Atiku was in Apc,Buhari wasn't lifeless
Buhari was a darling and best thing to sugar, as soon as he exit Apc,Buhari suddenly become lifeless and vinegar..

Shameless followers..

Just like Atiku was never a looter and never had questions to answer and could even travel to USA when he was in APC.
He provided the private jet that took bubu around during campaign. The moment he left .....
Come to think of it, isn't he lifeless?
Joke's on you
Re: Coca-cola Finally Acquires Chi Ltd by richiepolymer(m): 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
cheesy
Nice

Acidosis:

Yes, that's how big corporations survive (Nestlé, General Electric, PZ, Johnson and Johnson, among others adopt this strategy).

MonopolyMerger and Acquisition is a business strategy. Your goal as a businessman is to make enough to buy up competitors/competition. Whatever you decide to do with the acquired company is nobody's business.

Cocacola may decide to retain Chi and make the subsidiary its own "competitor" - another globally practised competitive strategy. Build your brand and your competition (just as Tecno is doing with Infinix products). While consumers are busy arguing on what brand to buy (Tecno or Infinix), the makers just sit back and count money from both ends.

Re: Coca-cola Finally Acquires Chi Ltd by KunmiRoxitaLTD: 6:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
Recently they tried to negotiate with Ritefoods limited , producer of Bigi and rite sausage. To buy the company.
Trust Baba ijebu now grin
The man chase them comot
Awon were grin grin

1 Like

Re: Coca-cola Finally Acquires Chi Ltd by Kamoryemi2580(m): 6:40pm On Feb 03, 2019
Gkemz:
If you can't compete along, acquire your competitor and crash it approach has been working for coca cola.

Who still talk about the popular Limca of early 90s. The name has gone into extinction. Thanks to Coca cola.

obviously you don't know what's going on in trade,, LIMCA is now one of the best selling SKU, it's cheaper, bigger and better,,, besides chi is not into CSD production.
Re: Coca-cola Finally Acquires Chi Ltd by karlboss: 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2019
Jokesnice:
Coca Cola always buying up competitive brnds and gradually killing them off. They killed off goldspot because it was too similar to their fanta brand and only kept Limca due to its unique taste. Now they are toying with Limca taste by producing some that taste like bitter lemon. Who the hell does that? Why can't they leave my Limca as it is and produce their own bitter lemon nonsense instead of changing Limca's taste. Now pple are skeptical of buying Limca.

But this is a very bad thing for African our government don't make policy to protect our companies. African government needs to start thinking of protecting our own companies in order to make them survive and stop allowing foreign companies with dollars suppress our own product.

Yesterday I was watching CNBC Africa where Eu made a law banning Android apps for a new phone company so that other companies can produce their own software for phones.

They made the law because Android control 80% of Mobile apps. Africa companies cannot survive if we continue to allow foreign companies suppress our own.
Re: Coca-cola Finally Acquires Chi Ltd by themanderon: 11:16pm On Feb 03, 2019
The house of Chi will eventually die as everything coca cola touches turns to dust. angry
Re: Coca-cola Finally Acquires Chi Ltd by MyLottoHub: 9:22pm On Feb 07, 2019
KunmiRoxitaLTD:
Recently they tried to negotiate with Ritefoods limited , producer of Bigi and rite sausage. To buy the company.
Trust Baba ijebu now grin
The man chase them comot
Awon were grin grin

Interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Nigeria (Pictures) / Femi Otedola , Wife and Children In Lovely Picture To Celebrate Valentine / Old Currencies To Expire 31/01/2023 - Emefiele (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.