Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers (33212 Views)

Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin / Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him / Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by deyahaya: 10:42am On Feb 03, 2019
Coward Kanu should have wait to actualize what his fore father fail to achieve, he started what he can not finish and what he knew nothing about.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by Kingsley10000: 10:42am On Feb 03, 2019
ATIKU is

isah Mustapha al'camerooni from Cameroon

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by ProWalker: 10:45am On Feb 03, 2019
gidgiddy:

So he would have been brave if he presented himself to Nigerian Soldiers so they can slaughter him?

Only a fool would have done that. Only a fool sees his enemies coming to kill him and hands him self over to them

See the problem with you Ibos is this; you mistake stupidity for bravery and mistake caution for cowardice

When he was engaging in his foolishness..it was all about being brave.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by gidgiddy: 11:26am On Feb 03, 2019
ProWalker:

See the problem with you Ibos is this; you mistake stupidity for bravery and mistake caution for cowardice

What foolishness did he engage in? That he is asking for the independence and freedom of his people from Nigeria? You Nigerians go out to celebrate your freedom and independence from Britain every 1st October. But when it comes to Kanu, you call it foolishness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by ProWalker: 11:52am On Feb 03, 2019
gidgiddy:

What foolishness did he engage in? That he is asking for the independence and freedom of his people from Nigeria? You Nigerians go out to celebrate your freedom and independence from Britain every 1st October. But when it comes to Kanu, you call it foolishness

The foolishness is not asking for Biafra..the foolishness is his ways and means.
You first need to convince majority of your people scattered all over the country to come home and turn your region to a model region where others would envy, but a cause premised on insults, curses, fake history and narratives is foolishness and all those who supported and still supports his method are foolish

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by EzeNri(m): 12:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
Joshmodest:
Those calling him cowards , common MC oluomo show for your house , your leg no go touch ground....
A proverb says he who fights and runs away , lives to fight another day !!!
Shut up. Your messiah is a coward.

We are waiting to catch him in Aba. Ndi ara.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by EzeNri(m): 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2019
gidgiddy:

So you want him leading from the front dead? The average Nigerian reasons through their anus.

Moses fled Egypt to Midian but later came back to free his people

The prophet Mohammed fled Mecca to Medina, but later came back to free his people

It is called tactical withdrawal, retreating when you are overwhelmed and returning when you are stronger

Nigerians are not worried that they are in democracy but the Nigerian government is sending Soldiers to go and fight an unarmed Nnamdi Kanu in his bedroom?

People are crying for help in Sokoto and Katsina because of armed bandits

The middle belt is crying because armed killer Herdsmen

Borno is crying because of Boko Haram

SS is crying because of armed Niger Delta militants

But where the clueless government is deploying Soldiers is against IPOB that is unarmed and didn't touch anybody

I don't know how someone who has a brain can call Nnamdi Kanu a coward. So he would have been a brave man if he just relaxed in his parlour and let Soldiers slaughter him? Really?

The Nigerian Army is being used to kill unarmed people just like Boko Haram but some idiots are more concerned about why Kanu did not present himself to be killed so he can prove he is a brave man?

Stupidity is terrible
Tactical withdrawal kee una dia.

We are waiting for Kanu in Aba, we will catch him and hand him over to zoo politics.

Apart from APC zombies and yoruba moslems. Another worst set of zombies are IPOB idiats.

Ndi ara

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by EzeNri(m): 12:11pm On Feb 03, 2019
goodnessme1:
Restoration of Biafra is not for Kanu alone,the task is for every Biafran,

God bless Ipob.
God bless all lovers of freedom.

In kanu's voices"we must continue"
NK is a coward. After running mouth like idiot, he led young men to their deaths.

Biafra will come but I will never have NK as a President. He should go and sit down.

Mefor is a better leader.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by EzeNri(m): 12:13pm On Feb 03, 2019
goodnessme1:
i thought you yorubas said before that he is working for pdp.

Between buhari and atiku none is good for us,
freedom is the best for biafrans.
Ohaneze represents Ndi Igbo and they have endorsed a President for us.

AtikuObi

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by EzeNri(m): 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2019
ProWalker:

You are an afonja moslem go and sit down. Liberate Kwara from Fulani or Lagos from thief because talking about Ndi Igbo.

NK does not represent us. If he lands in Aba, we are going to catch him and hand him over to the zoo police.

Biafra over Nigeria anytime, anytime but in 2 weeks time, AtikuObi sure pass.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by ProWalker: 12:20pm On Feb 03, 2019
EzeNri:

[s]You are an afonja moslem go and sit down. Liberate Kwara from Fulani or Lagos from thief because talking about Ndi Igbo.

NK does not represent us. If he lands in Aba, we are going to catch him and hand him over to the zoo police.

Biafra over Nigeria anytime, anytime but in 2 weeks time, AtikuObi sure pass[/s].

You want to catch him and hand him over to the zoo police because he is jeopardizing the chances of your own Fulani master to govern the zoo!

Are you not mad laidis?

Stop acting silly already!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by EzeNri(m): 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
ProWalker:

You want to catch him and hand him over to the zoo police because he is jeopardizing the chances of your own Fulani master to govern the zoo!

Are you not mad laidis?

Stop acting silly already!
He can't jeopardize the Nigerians resolve to move forward. I am an active member of IPOB and I have my PVC and I know what to do with that.

An NK that can't shut down Aba, is that one NK? We know when to follow, we also know when to stop. We are not Afonja.

Our 6 million votes is on lock down for Atiku. Even NK will sneak in to vote AtikuObi.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by AfroBlue(m): 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
this lady deserves immense credit for bring the truth to light.

I Saw IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kalu In Ghana Buying Pizza - Igbo Lady Claims - Politics - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/4229817/saw-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kalu

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by Xander85: 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
midolian:

cheesy grin grin grin

This is the biggest "scammer" of all generations combined grin grin grin

No refLendum, no eRection... grin

4+4 over-guaranteed grin

See this Igbo hating twerp! So all of a sudden you're concerned about the welfare of Ndigbo, and that Mazi Kanu 'abandoned' them!?

How is Mazi Kanus' relationship with his followers and Ndigbo any of your fuc/king business? Have you finished occupying your time with the failings and stupidity of your god Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by Xander85: 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
AfroBlue:
this lady deserves immense credit for bring the truth to light.

I Saw IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kalu In Ghana Buying Pizza - Igbo Lady Claims - Politics - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/4229817/saw-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kalu

If this story is true, it only shows that even Ghana holds the man in high esteem as he, in all likelihood, entered Ghana without a passport! Didn't your evil Buhari/APC gov't declare Mazi Kanu a terrorist, meaning 'friendly' countries holding diplomatic relations with Nigeria are obligated not to give him sanctuary?

The joke is on you! wink
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by gidgiddy: 1:21pm On Feb 03, 2019
EzeNri:

He can't jeopardize the Nigerians resolve to move forward. I am an active member of IPOB and I have my PVC and I know what to do with that.

An NK that can't shut down Aba, is that one NK? We know when to follow, we also know when to stop. We are not Afonja.

Our 6 million votes is on lock down for Atiku. Even NK will sneak in to vote AtikuObi.

Nigerians like you have been "trying to move foward" since 1960 when British left, you have only moved foward to being porverty capital of the world. Others you started with like Malaysia, China, India and Ghana have long moved into the next level to the extent thst we are going to borrow money from some of them

But you are still trying to move foward. If Nigeria is still trying to move foward in this day and age, it is time to admit that Lugard made a big mistake creating it in 1914. Even if 100 Atikus get elected, what does not work will not work

Kanu is just here to point that out
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by ProWalker: 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2019
EzeNri:

He can't jeopardize the Nigerians resolve to move [s]forward. I am an active member of IPOB and I have my PVC and I know what to do with that.

Our 6 million votes is on lock down for Atiku. Even NK will sneak in to vote AtikuObi.[/s]

Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by EzeNri(m): 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
gidgiddy:

Nigerians like you have been "trying to move foward" since 1960 when British left, you have only moved foward to being porverty capital of the world. Others you started with like Malaysia, China, India and Ghana have long moved into the next level to the extent thst we are going to borrow money from some of them

But you are still trying to move foward. If Nigeria is still trying to move foward in this day and age, it is time to admit that Lugard made a big mistake creating it in 1914. Even if 100 Atikus get elected, what does not work will not work

Kanu is just here to point that out
I am more Pro-Biafran than you. I don't need NK to point that out the obvious to me.

Freedom is a process and Feb 16th we shall take an important step to that:

Restructuring.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by gidgiddy: 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
ProWalker:

The foolishness is not asking for Biafra..the foolishness is his ways and means.
You first need to convince majority of your people scattered all over the country to come home and turn your region to a model region where others would envy, but a cause premised on insults, curses, fake history and narratives is foolishness and all those who supported and still supports his method are foolish

The foolishness is the method? In have news for you, his method is far more civilised compared to how others ask for things in Nigeria

Boko Haram uses bombs to make its requests

Herdsmen use AK47 to make their own requests

Niger Delta militants use machine guns to their own requests

Gana Militants use guns and torture to make their demands

Only Kanu is still making requests for Biafra with his mouth

All other don't have time for talking any more

So if you think Kanu Kanu is foolish because of what he says then you better open your eyes and realise that Kanu is a saint compared to how other people in Nigeria are going about their agitation

There is no point anyone going to their region to do anything when they are neither independent nor do they control their resources

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by AfroBlue(m): 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
Xander85:

If this story is true, it only shows that even Ghana holds the man in high esteem as he, in all likelihood, entered Ghana without a passport! Didn't your evil Buhari/APC gov't declare Mazi Kanu a terrorist, meaning 'friendly' countries holding diplomatic relations with Nigeria are obligated not to give him sanctuary?

The joke is on you! wink

clever guy hid out in Ghana but had to surface for some air and good pizza. he didn't even want to greet his fellow countrywoman until she put some Igbo heat on his brow. cheesy

we anxiously await to see who the big joke will be on, on the morning of the 17th of February 2019.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by gidgiddy: 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2019
EzeNri:

I am more Pro-Biafran than you. I don't need NK to point that out the obvious to me.

Freedom is a process and Feb 16th we shall take an important step to that:

Restructuring.

Wake up from sleep. You are like a situation where where people are trying to find who will drive a car with very bad engine. It doesn't matter who wins between Atiku and Buhari, nothing will change

Nigeria cannot be restructured, the core North don't want it and they have enough votes to block it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by EzeNri(m): 2:07pm On Feb 03, 2019
gidgiddy:

Wake up from sleep. You are like a situation where where people are trying to find who will drive a car with very bad engine. It doesn't matter who wins between Atiku and Buhari, nothing will change

Nigeria cannot be restructured, the core North don't want it and they have enough votes to block it
Jonathan almost single-handedly restructured the country. So Atiku will finish it up, but he will start by replacing that bad engine.

Atiku will restructure Nigeria.

In your honest opinion, do you think total boycott of the election in SE will give NK Biafra? If yes, how?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by MONIKERREVEALER: 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2019
helinues:
Who is Nnamdi Kanu working for? On whose interests?

You said you hate Buhari and wants him out of office, yet you are calling for an election boycott, I ask again, who are you working for?

that's how you oyorubas keep spreading fake news!

where did MNK say that he wants jubril out of office?

you liars have no shame!

when jubril sent soldiers to the south east, you guys celebrated the slaughter of easterners. now, with the same mouth, you accuse easterners of being the most hateful people in the contraption.

your judgement is speedily coming!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by helinues: 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

that's how you oyorubas keep spreading fake news!

where did MNK say that he wants jubril out of office?

you liars have no shame!

when jubril sent soldiers to the south east, you guys celebrated the slaughter of easterners. now, with the same mouth, you accuse easterners of being the most hateful people in the contraption.

your judgement is speedily coming!

You guys don't want Atiku/Obi again?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by MONIKERREVEALER: 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2019
EzeNri:

Jonathan almost single-handedly restructured the country. So Atiku will finish it up, but he will start by replacing that bad engine.

Atiku will restructure Nigeria.

In your honest opinion, do you think total boycott of the election in SE will give NK Biafra? If yes, how?

did atiku sign any agreement with ohanaeze on restructuring?

I thought you said you were igbo, how could you be so gullible?

atiku is there to fulfill fulani agenda!

he will sell off ALL the remaining assets in eastern region and send the money up north.

he has already told you he will enrich his friends.

once we boycott the selections, you'll see the international community taking us more serious as people who no longer identify themselves as zoogerians!

it's like having a house-help who no longer eats from the family pot because she wants to go back home. after some time of flogging her, you must be forced to send her back home to her people.

muru anya guy!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by EzeNri(m): 10:19pm On Feb 03, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

did atiku sign any agreement with ohanaeze on restructuring?

I thought you said you were igbo, how could you be so gullible?

atiku is there to fulfill fulani agenda!

he will sell off ALL the remaining assets in eastern region and send the money up north.

he has already told you he will enrich his friends.

once we boycott the selections, you'll see the international community taking us more serious as people who no longer identify themselves as zoogerians!

it's like having a house-help who no longer eats from the family pot because she wants to go back home. after some time of flogging her, you must be forced to send her back home to her people.

muru anya guy!

But your Jewish saviour said he is not Fulani so how would he serve Fulani interests?

We trust Atiku to deliver.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by MONIKERREVEALER: 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2019
EzeNri:

But your Jewish saviour said he is not Fulani so how would he serve Fulani interests?

We trust Atiku to deliver.

did I say that atiku is fulani?

I see you have been zoogerianized...

no referendum,no selections in eastern region!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by lastempero: 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
He only knows how to vomit gibberish. Coward
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by hansomb: 11:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
“Nnia Nwodo, Okezie Ikpeazu, Obiano and Umahi were the ones that signed and brought the army to kill me.

brother s betraying brother s
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by nwanyionitsha: 11:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
helinues:

The painful part of it is, hadn't been he only brainwashed the youths, its better. He combined majority of them , old , young, illiterates, Educated, grandad, grandma to believe his fabricated stories.

That password is like having their blokos in his hand.. Or?
buhari that doesn't know he is a presidential candidate is the one brainwashing you.
Take a look at the pictures below. They had to write his speech and his next action for him.
You are finished.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by peacettw: 11:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
Reminds me of Ojukwu who did the exact same thing. In the next few decades or so, Nnamdi will return, rewrite history by spreading false tales to the new generation who will believe him. Then as elders, we will try to warn them, the youths, but they won't listen as youths are wont to do. Nnamdi will be declared a hero and a seer. He will be sought after by upcoming politicians, religious bodies with his face plastered on Bill boards and homage paid to him. He might probably also run for an office and may just win. The cycle continues.

Not knowing our history and learning from it has ruined us as a nation and tribe. We keep going back to our vomit (Buhari) expecting change, a miracle, some divine intervention from God and when it doesn't happen, we go for the next worst alternative (Atiku/obasanjo) again expecting a change which most likely won't come. The cycle continues as the country rots down to its core.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by Brazzaville(m): 11:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
goodnessme1:

God bless Ipob.

kiss
goodnessme1:

God bless Ipob.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki Visits Ben Ayade In Cross River State (Photos) / Wike Distributes Utility Vehicles To Judges. Photos / Alex Ikwechegh Visits Woman Whose Fingers Were Cut Off By Herdsmen In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.