Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident (4705 Views)

Our Politics Directorate Not About Osinbajo's Rumoured Ambition - RCCG / Femi Fani-Kayode's Tweet About Osinbajo & Tunde Bakare / Osinbajo's Accident Was A Lie. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by mightyhazell: 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
deboysben:
Mod shouldn't allow this topic to enter front page

That Op is trying to spread hate speech and cos more division in the country

He must be stopped for the interest of the country.
on the contrary it would be better to be on fp,..to further buttress the stupidity and maliciousness of these dubious impostors using igbo names to promote division and hatred Esp On nairaland..but on other forums too.

1 Like

Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by deboysben(m): 12:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

It is all over Twitter. Calm down
Oga everything must not be used to play politics

U are helping to spread the hate speech
Which is not good

Becareful!
Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by Ojiofor: 12:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Stop hiding from the shame with this weak defence.

Just like you hide under Igbo name here in nairaland I know you will have multiple fake Facebook account with Igbo names to continue your evil acts.
No Igbo man will hate on a weakling like Osinbajo we can only pity him.

4 Likes

Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:03pm On Feb 03, 2019
From the the little I've seen on here alone, I'd say if Igbos have the means, they won't blink twice before wiping us off of the face of mother earth. For you morons screaming fake upandan, I guess the numerous accounts on here are fake too? They don't have to gain anything, it's just pure hatred, it's how y'all are wired. No hard feelings, just stating the facts.

3 Likes

Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by Biety: 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2019
God!Never knew the hatred reach this level.

1 Like

Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by mabea: 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2019
I must say this op is satanic i wonder what he/she stands to gain by creating bad blood between the igbos and the yorubas here.
Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by Asshurbanipal: 1:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
Ojiofor:

Just like you hide under Igbo name here in nairaland I know you will have multiple fake Facebook account with Igbo names to continue your evil acts.
No Igbo man will hate on a weakling like Osinbajo we can only pity him.
Lol. Imagine the mere commissioner. A weak stooge. Who will waste his precious hate on him? The only person that hate osibanjo and want him dead is Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by Asshurbanipal: 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
From the the little I've seen on here alone, I'd say if Igbos have the means, they won't blink twice before wiping us off of the face of mother earth. For you morons screaming fake upandan, I guess the numerous accounts on here are fake too? They don't have to gain anything, it's just pure hatred, it's how y'all are wired. No hard feelings, just stating the facts.
Yoruba misadventure into national politics drove ethnic tension which characterized Yoruba politics into mainstream. It's funny that they are the ones now crying

2 Likes

Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by bkool7(m): 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2019
highcollide:
you didn't answer his question. What does an average igbo man stand to gain if osinbajo dies?

That's the question you should ask those Igbos now?
Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by kingshrd: 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2019
dvdwed:
That's the division your president has caused, southeast southwest rivalry. He couldn't step into the office of the father of the nation.
This is purely an effect of Jonathan losing the election and hate speeches been peddled by Nnamdi Kanu l
Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by Ojiofor: 3:06pm On Feb 03, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Lol. Imagine the mere commissioner. A weak stooge. Who will waste his precious hate on him? The only person that hate osibanjo and want him dead is Tinubu

These zombies thought hate is so cheap to be wasted on a weakling VP aka Mr TraderMoney.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 03, 2019
I pray that the Most High God will purge Nigeria of hate. Amen.
Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by nijabazaar: 3:13pm On Feb 03, 2019
highcollide:
you didn't answer his question. What does an average igbo man stand to gain if osinbajo dies?

This very man Osibanjo was silent when python dance barricaded SE and killed its youths...

Do you think they will forgive him? Dont be surprised, the hatred they have for hime is double that of Buhari.

Igbos rarely forget....and never forgives a wrong that involves death.

Python Dance barricade is where all the hatred stemmed fron

2 Likes

Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by nijabazaar: 3:16pm On Feb 03, 2019
kingshrd:

This is purely an effect of Jonathan losing the election and hate speeches been peddled by Nnamdi Kanu l

It is not....

It is Majorly on Python Dance's action. It left a dangerous mark on the pysch of the igbo youths. Social media presents the only way for them to throw their resentments unabashed...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by deomelo: 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2019
Seriously, den don take hatred, doom, calamity, bitterness, evil ways and anger swear for them.

Evil wishing is their one and only portion in life and this is why they don't progress and are at the bottom of everything in Nigeria.

Evil people don't prosper.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by Fidelismaria: 3:35pm On Feb 03, 2019
Nonsense

"Igbo's are Nigeria problem" yet you guys have refused to let them go

Nonsense

Divide the damn country Already
Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by Cherez: 3:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Stop hiding from the shame with this weak defence.
NgeneUkwuenu, you and your ilks in govt filled with incompetence are the real architects of Osinbanjo ' ordeal but GOD saved him.
So, who was in charge of safety for that flight?
Don't blame the flight company cos a govt agent ought to have also checked the copter.
Meanwhike, why did you cut off a section of the pics.
Please post the link here so everyone will go read it for themselves.
And if you guys insists Igbos are as hell as the devil, you guys should push ' em out of Nigeria and enjoy your country in peace.
Moreover, with your gift you say Igbos are next to Boko Haram, I hope you don't call the EFCC on one for hate speech when you're on the receiving end?
Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2019
Mystick:
Cowards hiding behind Igbo names with fake account to say trash.
What will an Igbo man in the market selling his goods gain from Osinbajo's death?
Who will dash free N10k to them for beer if he dies.
They eat and laugh at your deception.

Don't mind the bloody Foool s. Prove they are Igbos. This NgeneUkwenu should be permanently banned before he/she starts something that will consume seun's head.
Fake news!

1 Like

Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by Cherez: 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
After celebrating pdp stage collapse you expect love from pdp suppoters on your own misfortune? No way.
Another bitter truth
I know lots of people who took that stage collapse to another stage of ridicule.
But honestly that stage collapse was funny ooooo!
But I never dared to ridicule them like some of these hypocrites here
Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
deomelo:
Seriously, den don take hatred, doom, calamity, bitterness, evil ways and anger swear for them.

Evil wishing is their one and only portion in life and this is why they don't progress and are at the bottom of everything in Nigeria.

sad
grin grin

True evil people don't prosper.
As far as Nigeria is concerned, Igbos are relatively prosperous
Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by Cherez: 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
nijabazaar:

This very man Osibanjo was silent when python dance barricaded SE and killed its youths...

Do you think they will forgive him? Dont be surprised, the hatred they have for hime is double that of Buhari.

Igbos rarely forget....and never forgives a wrong that involves death.

Python Dance barricade is where all the hatred stemmed fron
Bros, no Igbo man holds the Python dance against PYO.
Don't be surprised they will support PYO if anything happens tomorrow. PYO IS A GENTLE MAN JUST THAT HE SEEMS HANDICAPPED.
The only attack on PMB by the Igbos are exactly what they received(s) from PMB.
PMB is a vengeful soul, very vindictive and that is his only problem; if not, could have been a great man.
The rift started from GEJ, go and read up the threats on GEJ, just cos he is minority
Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by Cherez: 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
Bros, the Igbo man hates not the Yoruba man and if they have the means, egbon they ain't killing no Yoruba man.
The Igbos don't even see the Yorubas as a subject threat but an object of it.
We don't spite the Yorubas but may have a level distrust (which could be wrong cos everyone plays their game their way, no need for it.
Honestly, I could agree if you mentioned the Hausas which in dealings apart from politics, you won't see this level of hate.
Albeit, go through the SM and see how people ridiculed the PDP when their podium fell and people got injured

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by nijabazaar: 4:03pm On Feb 03, 2019
Cherez:

Bros, no Igbo man holds the Python dance against PYO.
Don't be surprised they will support PYO if anything happens tomorrow. PYO IS A GENTLE MAN JUST THAT HE SEEMS HANDICAPPED.
The only attack on PMB by the Igbos are exactly what they received(s) from PMB.
PMB is a vengeful soul, very vindictive and that is his only problem; if not, could have been a great man.
The rift started from GEJ, go and read up the threats on GEJ, just cos he is minority

GEJ loosing did not turn igbo youths to be acerbic. I beg to differ. If PYO is much liked why the angst filled comments by the SE youths?
Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by nijabazaar: 4:06pm On Feb 03, 2019
deomelo:

grin grin

Igbos are largely prosperous, its a hard fact.... Unless you dont count people with high GDPs as prosperous. Are u by any chance talking about religious/spiritual prosperity?

2 Likes

Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by Mahsums: 4:07pm On Feb 03, 2019
Na dem
Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by Gabriel004: 4:08pm On Feb 03, 2019
highcollide:
Go and ask people wishing death na

1 Like

Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by deomelo: 4:09pm On Feb 03, 2019
wingman:

True evil people don't prosper.
As far as Nigeria is concerned, Igbos are relatively prosperous

What is this one talking about?

Prosperous people don't leave the comfort of their home, towns and villages where there's no prospect and hope for survival just to seek and prospect for survival and daily bread in other people's land.

The places you troop to for your survival and daily bread are more prosperous than you because it's the only reason why you go there for survival. If they are not prosperous than you, you won't go there to tap into their wealth and abundance for survival.

Prosperous is not all always about money or the money you stash under your bed

1 Like

Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by Cherez: 4:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
nijabazaar:

GEJ loosing did not turn igbo youths to be acerbic. I beg to differ. If PYO is much liked why the angst filled comments by the SE youths?

Egbon, ask NgeneUkwenu to paste the link so we go read it ourselves. Pics with cuts are so deceiving.
The bit aggression on PYO is just a transfer from PMB.
Bros, PYO is a better leader, non-tribalist than PMB; THIS IS A FACT. Check up how he treated matters when PMB was not around and how PMB upturned every of PYO'S decision when he came back.
Albeit, check also the vituperations and caricature on the PDP fellows that fell from the podium.
PYO IS A GOOD MAN AND THE GOOD LORD WILL ALWAYS KEEP HIM. QED
Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by Cherez: 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2019
deomelo:

What is this one talking about?

Prosperous people don't leave the comfort of their home, towns and villages where there's no prospect and hope for survival just to seek and prospect for survival and daily bread in other people's land.

The places you troop to for your survival and daily bread are more prosperous than you because it's the only reason why you go there for survival. If they are not prosperous than you, you won't go there to tap into their wealth and abundance for survival.

Prosperous is not all always about money or the money you stash under your bed

Funny you.
So the whole of the people in your region reside in your region? None in the UK, US, etc.?
So Israelis around the world since NAZI till now means Israel isn't prosperous?
Stop deceiving yourself bro.
Get this; the Igbo is supposed to be the worst region in this country in every indices because, EVERYTHING THEY HAD GOT DESTROYED DURING THE NIGERIAN CIVIL WAR AND THE FG CEASED THEIR MONIES & NEVER ASSISTED THE REGION. THIS IS TO SAY ALL OTHER REGIONS SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABOUT 40YRS AHEAD OF THE SE.
THE PEOPLE OF SE ON THEIR OWN ACCORD BUILT THEIR REGION BACK.
Bros, don't try this argument it's useless.
The only backward place for the SE is politics but I prefer it that way; I don't want the Igbos to smell even the VP toll Nigeria becomes a better integrated country else the Igbos will get a lot of blame; let the North & Yorubas continue for now

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by deomelo: 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2019
[s]
Cherez:

Funny you.
So the whole of the people in your region reside in your region? None in the UK, US, etc.?
So Israelis around the world since NAZI till now means Israel isn't prosperous?
Stop deceiving yourself bro.
Get this; the Igbo is supposed to be the worst region in this country in every indices because, EVERYTHING THEY HAD GOT DESTROYED DURING THE NIGERIAN CIVIL WAR AND THE FG CEASED THEIR MONIES & NEVER ASSISTED THE REGION. THIS IS TO SAY ALL OTHER REGIONS SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABOUT 40YRS AHEAD OF THE SE.
THE PEOPLE OF SE ON THEIR OWN ACCORD BUILT THEIR REGION BACK.
Bros, don't try this argument it's useless.
The only backward place for the SE is politics but I prefer it that way; I don't want the Igbos to smell even the VP toll Nigeria becomes a better integrated country else the Igbos will get a lot of blame; let the North & Yorubas continue for now
[/s]

Last time I checked, I was talking about Nigeria, not Israel under NAZI.

Learn how to read and comprehend.

Your towns and villages in Nigeria are poor and unproductive to offer you any sense of hope and means of survival hence catching the next ekenedilshuku to the prosperous and productive SW and the North for your daily bread.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'll Be Supporting ESN With 50 Million Naira / A Generator Is Used In Repairing "NEPA Transformer-photo / 2023 Remembrance Day Messages From The Presidential Candidates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.