Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident (4706 Views)

Our Politics Directorate Not About Osinbajo's Rumoured Ambition - RCCG / Femi Fani-Kayode's Tweet About Osinbajo & Tunde Bakare / Osinbajo's Accident Was A Lie. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
Oga Atiku, how market ? You went to join forces with the most hateful ethnic group in Nigeria because of your desperation to become President. What kind of President will you be when you cannot even recognise that a people are a menace with how they can never control their emotions and hatred for others? Now they will taint your campaign with hate and intolerance. Next time Northern youths issue an ultimatum for Igbos to leave the North they will also issue you an ultimatum to go and reside in SE . You kuku get Igbo wife so she will keep you company there.
Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 03, 2019
deomelo:

What is this one talking about?

Prosperous people don't leave the comfort of their home, towns and villages where there's no prospect and hope for survival just to seek and prospect for survival and daily bread in other people's land.

The places you troop to for your survival and daily bread are more prosperous than you because it's the only reason why you go there for survival. If they are not prosperous than you, you won't go there to tap into their wealth and abundance for survival.

Prosperous is not all always about money or the money you stash under your bed

Very wrong. Nigeria belongs to every Nigerian, so if a place is specially developed as the nation's capital, no group should lay any claim to it. Abuja and Lagos does not belong to any particular group of Nigerians.
Besides, the expatriates in Nigeria, are they here because Nigeria is more prosperous than their countries?

1 Like

Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by Cherez: 4:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Last time I checked, I was talking about Nigeria, not Israel under NAZI.

Learn how to read and comprehend.

Your towns and villages in Nigeria are poor and unproductive to offer you any sense of hope and means of survival hence catching the next ekenedilshuku to the prosperous and productive SW and the North for your daily bread.
Lol
Funny you again. You won't understand so no need arguing with you as I've known your ilk; no world known index has proved your words.
Calling out Ekenedili....... which almost doesn't exist shows the age you refer to.
Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 03, 2019
Mystick:
Cowards hiding behind Igbo names with fake account to say trash.
What will an Igbo man in the market selling his goods gain from Osinbajo's death?
Who will dash free N10k to them for beer if he dies.
They eat and laugh at your deception.

Sharrap and stop talking trash my friend !!! Who does not know Igbos are the most hateful ethnic group in Nigeria with their most toxic vitriol reserved for the Yorubas? This is not about what you gain. It is about vindictiveness and vendetta you cannot let go of because of the civil war loss you blame on the Yorubas and, most recently, GEJ's loss you also blame on us. This is why your favourite word when talking of the Yorubas is "betrayal" like as if we owed you anything to begin especially when you lot are prone to causing trouble and then expecting others to side with you. As far as Igbo man in the market, does he not have a phone to be posting hate message while still tending to his shop? People like you are the problem of the Igbos because if a man does not appreciate he has a problem then he will not seek solutions.

1 Like

Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by UncleJudax(m): 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2019
Like I said, hate begets hate. Some people already celebrated PythonDance and the people who lost their lives as a result.

Same people don de cry now...saying Igbos no get conscience...

One day we go kill ourselves finish for Naija...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by BuhariAdvocate: 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
Mystick:
Cowards hiding behind Igbo names with fake account to say trash.
What will an Igbo man in the market selling his goods gain from Osinbajo's death?
Who will dash free N10k to them for beer if he dies.
They eat and laugh at your deception.
keep quiet your tribe need a Redeemer you don't know anything than death wishes.

1 Like

Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by BuhariAdvocate: 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2019
highcollide:
you didn't answer his question. What does an average igbo man stand to gain if osinbajo dies?
of course with their hope to get his position. Wishful thinking.
Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by MyGeneration(m): 5:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
Ipob not igbo please know the difference
Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Yoruba misadventure into national politics drove ethnic tension which characterized Yoruba politics into mainstream. It's funny that they are the ones now crying
Crying? You don't quite get the picture uh? Do you have any idea how people from other tribes(Not just Yorubas now) see you guys with these kind of dispositions? Heck! No love lost among y'all so why the fuss self.

1 Like

Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by Mystick: 6:35pm On Feb 03, 2019
Oshigun:

Sharrap and stop talking trash my friend !!! Who does not know Igbos are the most hateful ethnic group in Nigeria with their most toxic vitriol reserved for the Yorubas? This is not about what you gain. It is about vindictiveness and vendetta you cannot let go of because of the civil war loss you blame on the Yorubas and, most recently, GEJ's loss you also blame on us. This is why your favourite word when talking of the Yorubas is "betrayal" like as if we owed you anything to begin especially when you lot are prone to causing trouble and then expecting others to side with you. As far as Igbo man in the market, does he not have a phone to be posting hate message while still tending to his shop? People like you are the problem of the Igbos because if a man does not appreciate he has a problem then he will not seek solutions.
One thing I have come to understand with people is that they hate you so much but will turn around and accuse you of hating them.
They demand and expect love from you while they hate you with everything in them.
Keep pouring out your hate.

1 Like

Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by Mystick: 6:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
keep quiet your tribe need a Redeemer you don't know anything than death wishes.
Your words point to hate but it is normal to you since it is easy to point fingers at others.

1 Like

Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by deomelo: 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
wingman:

Very wrong. Nigeria belongs to every Nigerian, so if a place is specially developed as the nation's capital, no group should lay any claim to it. Abuja and Lagos does not belong to any particular group of Nigerians.
Besides, the expatriates in Nigeria, are they here because Nigeria is more prosperous than their countries?

So, the reason why your towns and villages are not prosperous and unproductive is because Nigeria belongs to everybody? Is this the reason why generation after generation of people in that region must be economic migrants in other places inside the same Nigeria?

Fact is, you people worry so much about other people and their leaders instead of your own useless and incompetent leaders and their inability to make your towns and villages productive. You people worry more about governance and accountability in Osun and Kaduna than your own villages and useless governors.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by ProWalker: 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
Igbo people

SMH

1 Like

Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by deomelo: 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
Cherez:

Lol
Funny you again. You won't understand so no need arguing with you as I've known your ilk; no world known index has proved your words.
Calling out Ekenedili....... which almost doesn't exist shows the age you refer to.

Prosperous people don't leave their already prosperous towns and villages in Nigeria to be economic migrants in other places inside the same Nigeria, it should be the other way around, it should be less prosperous people trooping to your prosperous land for survival opportunities.

This is common sense.
Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by Cherez: 8:16pm On Feb 03, 2019
deomelo:

Prosperous people don't leave their already prosperous towns and villages in Nigeria to be economic migrants in other places inside the same Nigeria, it should be the other way around, it should be less prosperous people trooping to your prosperous land for survival opportunities.

This is common sense.
lol!
Deomelo, I've known you in here. What drives your reasoning is first your sentiments before facts and not the other way round which is the correct thing.
There are most populous cities in each country where migration is highest; areas of high industrialisation and population density which creates market opportunity and relatively higher revenue.
Bros, you definitely will find more people in Washington DC, New York, California, etc than in the suburbs of frisco, Texas etc.
It's natural bro.
Egbon, in the remotest part of even Chad, you'd see an Igbo man carving out a niche for himself, it doesn't mean that place is better than his village. No, but it's a place he can focus on his visions without distractions from relatives & pals.
Can I shock you?
Ogun state generates more revenue than Anambra State BY FAR. But Bros without bias, Anambra has better state roads than Ogun state (especially OTO-AWORI areas.
If you want we can ask AUTOREG REPORTS to do a study on this and give us feedback.
See, bros if you knew sometimes, your direction of thought will surely change.
Igbos ain't better than Yorubas in revenue, so you don't misunderstand this but they have been able to do something for themselves even without the govt
Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by deomelo: 8:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
Cherez:

lol!
Deomelo, I've known you in here. What drives your reasoning is first your sentiments before facts and not the other way round which is the correct thing.
There are most populous cities in each country where migration is highest; areas of high industrialisation and population density which creates market opportunity and relatively higher revenue.
Bros, you definitely will find more people in Washington DC, New York, California, etc than in the suburbs of frisco, Texas etc.
It's natural bro.
Egbon, in the remotest part of even Chad, you'd see an Igbo man carving out a niche for himself, it doesn't mean that place is better than his village. No, but it's a place he can focus on his visions without distractions from relatives & pals.
Can I shock you?
Ogun state generates more revenue than Anambra State BY FAR. But Bros without bias, Anambra has better state roads than Ogun state (especially OTO-AWORI areas.
If you want we can ask AUTOREG REPORTS to do a study on this and give us feedback.
See, bros if you knew sometimes, your direction of thought will surely change.
Igbos ain't better than Yorubas in revenue, so you don't misunderstand this but they have been able to do something for themselves even without the govt

As a rich and success person with lots of opportunities inside your house, will you go to your poor neighbor's house to look for job and survival?

lmao @ better roads. Why not eat your roads instead of leaving your roads to go to the same Ogun state for your daily bread.

Talk about meaningless apple and orange rubbish.

You people no dey make sense sha
Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by imam07: 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2019
highcollide:
you didn't answer his question. What does an average igbo man stand to gain if osinbajo dies?
Ask yourself or your tribe brothers this question. Am sure they will give you the right answer.
Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by dheilaw1(m): 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
Peacemaker5128:
And these pigs and idiots want love from other tribes
What a cursed tribe we share country with
i hate igbos with everything in me. I swear
Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by kettykin: 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
highcollide:
Maybe Buhari will make an igbo man his veepee.
The unfortunate thing is majority of igbos are tired of Nigeria and want to opt out but the same folks who accuse igbos of hating don't even want restructuring
Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by NkayStory(f): 9:56pm On Feb 03, 2019
Oshigun:

Igbos have no problem..Hate begets hate.

There is no love lost between Igbos and yorubas so kindly stop pretending.
Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by Cherez: 10:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
dheilaw1:
i hate igbos with everything in me. I swear
I'm not keeping you from hating them or being what you're but ask yourself what your reaction was when deaths in its tens happened during python dance
Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by Cherez: 10:55pm On Feb 03, 2019
deomelo:

As a rich and success person with lots of opportunities inside your house, will you go to your poor neighbor's house to look for job and survival?

lmao @ better roads. Why not eat your roads instead of leaving your roads to go to the same Ogun state for your daily bread.

Talk about meaningless apple and orange rubbish.

You people no dey make sense sha
You reason like a child and I won't reply you anymore after this.
Ogun state is an effect of Lagos overflow which first birthed by virtue of its closeness to water, doggedness of it's people (THE YORUBAs) and evidently FG's input.
Why do you people also run to Abuja, Kano, etc ?
A good entrepreneur faces wherever his food comes from whether it be the gutters. Scramble for Africa didn't happen cos Africa was better but cos of what it had more then; commerce.
Bros, you hit the rough street for hustle but go back to your home where you've got the best of comfort.
I need not waste my time cos you'd never understand for it's obvious you make food from govt coffers and not out of the streets.
Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by deomelo: 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2019
[s]
Cherez:

You reason like a child and I won't reply you anymore after this.
Ogun state is an effect of Lagos overflow which first birthed by virtue of its closeness to water, doggedness of it's people (THE YORUBAs) and evidently FG's input.
Why do you people also run to Abuja, Kano, etc ?
A good entrepreneur faces wherever his food comes from whether it be the gutters. Scramble for Africa didn't happen cos Africa was better but cos of what it had more then; commerce.
Bros, you hit the rough street for hustle but go back to your home where you've got the best of comfort.
I need not waste my time cos you'd never understand for it's obvious you make food from govt coffers and not out of the streets.
[/s]

As a rich and successful person with lots of opportunities inside your house, will you go to your poor neighbor's house to look for job and survival?
Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by Notasyouthink: 11:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
See where bitterness and hatred have led some people to. angry angry angry
Were you people (yorubas) not among the section of the country that were cheering the python dancers when they were killing and maiming the Igbos?? So what do you expect?? A hand shake??
You people are just dreaming.
Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by Nobody: 5:36am On Feb 04, 2019
Notasyouthink:
Were you people (yorubas) not among the section of the country that were cheering the python dancers when they were killing and maiming the Igbos?? So what do you expect?? A hand shake??
You people are just dreaming.

I personally did not cheer because it was merely a responsible and proactive government doing what had to be done to curb dangerous seccessonist agitation before it becomes a problem like Boko Haram. We saw what Boko Haram became when GEJ failed to act.

Nontheless I can understand why other Yorubas were cheering. Many were not jubilating loss of Igbo lives. They were merely happy that those who profess hatred for them daily ( Kanu and IPOB) were being dealt with.

The bile and hate against Yorubas from Kanu and IPOB was too much. "Kill a Yoruba before a snake". Nigga please. Kanu even attacked our religious leaders and forbade Igbos attend "Yoruba church". The hate was real and we all felt it and were full of rage. Dont play innocent. The chap above who said hate begets hate is right.
Re: See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident by Notasyouthink: 10:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
Oshigun:

I personally did not cheer because it was merely a responsible and proactive government doing what had to be done to curb dangerous seccessonist agitation before it becomes a problem like Boko Haram. We saw what Boko Haram became when GEJ failed to act.

Nontheless I can understand why other Yorubas were cheering. Many were not jubilating loss of Igbo lives. They were merely happy that those who profess hatred for them daily ( Kanu and IPOB) were being dealt with.

The bile and hate against Yorubas from Kanu and IPOB was too much. "Kill a Yoruba before a snake". Nigga please. Kanu even attacked our religious leaders and forbade Igbos attend "Yoruba church". The hate was real and we all felt it and were full of rage. Dont play innocent. The chap above who said hate begets hate is right.
So, in your feeble mind the best thing your useless proactive government should do in a situation like that is to gun down the armless secessionists and leave Fulani herdsmen terrorists?? Is that what your insinuating??

Secondly, if you want us to believe that those yorubas cheering the python dancers then were not jubilating loss of igbo lives, then what exactly were they jubilating for?

Lastly, We all know that hate beget hate. The bile and hate Kanu and his group have for the Yorubas (as you want us to believe) were as a result of the seed of hate the Yorubas planted against the Igbos before the emergence of Kanu and IPOB example of what am saying is the role awolowo played against the Igbos during and after the civil war.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Almost Fell, Helped Up By Senate President (pics) / ESN Repels Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu While Election Was Going On In Anambra State / Hope Uzodinma And Emeka Ihedioha Spotted After Okorocha EFCC Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.