Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday (1751 Views)

Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News / Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine / Dele Momodu Caught Lying On Ibadan Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday by Jesusloveyou: 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
helinues:

He is the kind of person you must avoid in life

@ bolded. Just because of him moving from one party to another right?

Atiku and Buhari should be EBOLA then
have you ever see buhari change party?

1 Like

Re: See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
Jesusloveyou:
He defected from ANPP to join CPC that was founded by his loyalist when he lost out in ANPP power game. How old are you?

1 Like

Re: See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday by helinues: 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
Jesusloveyou:

grin

The little girl's response: Ayam not understanding your questions

Modified: She says she can never understand your questions cos no correlation with the topics

1 Like

Re: See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
helinues:

grin

No bother, I don answer am already!

1 Like

Re: See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday by Jesusloveyou: 2:02pm On Feb 03, 2019
helinues:

Politically he may not be trusted but personally in real life tah. Dont tell me what I dont know.

Meanwhile, you all ignored Amaechi' leak tape.
so you believe that ameachi tape.
ameachi that was speaking against pdp in 2012 when he was a governor and magnus abe as his ssg, how they use to go abuja to share money until magnus abe went to abuja and see things with his eye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday by Jesusloveyou: 2:24pm On Feb 03, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
He defected from ANPP to join CPC that was founded by his loyalist when he lost out in ANPP power game. How old are you?
so you have not change, you still behave like those Igbos,
buhari vice presidential candidate joined the govt of national unity when the matter was still in court,
it was the faction that remain with buhari that form CPC, and the other faction led by onu, present minister of science later join to form APC.
that means buhari has be in one party.
helinues:

grin

TonyeBarcanista:
buhari vice presidential candidate joined the govt of national unity when the matter was still in court,
it was the faction that remain with buhari that form CPC, and the other faction led by onu, present minister of science later join to form APC.
Re: See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday by abduljabbar4(m): 2:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

That you devote time to talk about me shows my issues is stuck in your head (which I think is great) and I don't give a damn impressing YOU or ANY group.

If you like my style, GREAT
If you despise it, WHO CARES? It is even an honor to be despised by fools grin

It's 4 years since I left APC and you still can't get over it!

Accept my SINparty

What? are you serious?

Okay, from now on, Anybody that mentions shekau is obviously a fan of him.

Now thats how stupid you sound
Re: See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday by abduljabbar4(m): 2:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
helinues:

Broda, politically, you cant judge some people by their actions. You do not know these guy personally. Funniest part, I doubt if he ( Tonye) has an idea about the person defending him.

Bro that's trust.

Where the hell did you get that from? Anyway, i think you have been given a very good response. Go and get someone like barcanista to keep your wife company for 2 hours. He will just FFK her, if you know what i meancheesy
Re: See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday by helinues: 2:55pm On Feb 03, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Where the hell did you get that from? Anyway, i think you have been given a very good response. Go and get someone like barcanista to keep your wife company for 2 hours. He will just FFK her, if you know what i meancheesy

A simple question: Is he now an outcast on NL?

You don't tarnish someone's image just on assumptions. You guys all pretend as if Una holy. Abi are you from Pluto?

If someone you know but have no idea(probably never) can defend you behind your back, lucky you.

You judge his book by its cover.
Re: See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
Jesusloveyou:
that means buhari has be in one party.so you have not change, you still behave like those Igbos,
Clown!

There was no faction in ANPP
Ogbonayya Onu is the last National Chairman of ANPP up till the merger with ACN/CPC to form APC (Sherrif was the BoT chairman).

Buhari defected from ANPP to CPC and CPC was long formed before Buhari joined.

Question: Has Buhari defected BEFORE?

Answer: Yes! Yes! Yes!!!

1 Like

Re: See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday by Jesusloveyou: 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Clown!

There was no faction in ANPP
Ogbonayya Onu is the last National Chairman of ANPP up till the merger with ACN/CPC to form APC (Sherrif was the BoT chairman).

Buhari defected from ANPP to CPC and CPC was long formed before Buhari joined.

Question: Has Buhari defected BEFORE?

Answer: Yes! Yes! Yes!!!
your lie no get part two,
when was CPC formed,
buhari form cpc before 2011 election,
as i said before, onu was the chairman after ume eze-oke joined pdp.
Re: See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
Jesusloveyou:
your lie no get part two,
when was CPC formed,
buhari form cpc before 2011 election,
as i said before, onu was the chairman after ume eze-oke joined pdp.
CPC applied for registration in March 2009
CPC got registered in December 2009

Buhari joined in March 2010

That is 12 Months after the association applied for registration and 3 months after it became a political party.

Buhari DEFECTED from ANPP to CPC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday by abduljabbar4(m): 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2019
helinues:

A simple question: Is he now an outcast on NL?

You don't tarnish someone's image just on assumptions. You guys all pretend as if Una holy. Abi are you from Pluto?

If someone you know but have no idea(probably never) can defend you behind your back, lucky you.

You judge his book by its cover.

What do you mean by assumptions? Everything was crystal clear. Let me tell you something, what you do on social media comes directly from your heart. Thats why majority of people cant say in public what they post online. Everything barcanista does online depicts his real life personality.

You must be new to Nairaland. Barcanista was highly popular with so many "zombie" fans supporting him. He then switched and garnered ipob fans, then turned his back on them and tried to gain support from the zombies again but he was rejected. Ipob also rejected him. As it is right now, No one wants him cos they now know that he is a snake. Whether we are holy or not, one thing i can respect about ipob is that they make their stance known. We are also clear with our objectives unlike barcanista.
Re: See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday by StOla: 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Go through this thread to know more about hypocritical Tonyebarcanista. He would have deleted that thread if it was easy and possibl for him.. Unfortunately for him, he has to delete that account like he has done to previous one to hide that thread..

If he greets you Good morning, I will advise you go outside to confirm first before responding to him.

https://www.nairaland.com/3474383/2019-4-valid-reasons-why

The person you are directing to that thread already made comments of disbelief on the thread in December 2018.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lol! APC Twitter Handle @APCNigeria Refers To Buhari As FORMER PRESIDENT / BREAKING: Dino Melaye wins in Kogi, Retains House Of Assembly Seat. / How Do You Sponsor A Bill To Your State House Of Assembly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.