Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday (1756 Views)

Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News / Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine / Dele Momodu Caught Lying On Ibadan Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday by FoolishBoy419: 11:46am On Feb 03, 2019
I can't stop laughing honestly. It's like these guys have a curse or something. Always disnonest and always deceiving themselves.

In his bid to make Buhari look unpopular, he began to claim being from a tribe that he is well known for hating. However, he was soon busted by some nairalanders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday by FoolishBoy419: 11:49am On Feb 03, 2019
That's hoe they go about deceiving themselves that Buhari will share equal amount of voters with Atiku in the North. Another one was also caught last week claiming to be from Kwara. These guys are clownscheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday by Afamed: 11:54am On Feb 03, 2019
See another hypocrite Tonyebarcanista here too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday by abduljabbar4(m): 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2019
Afamed:
See another hypocrite Tonyebarcanista here too.

That one is a professional.

First, he was insulting Igbos, ojukwu,etc. and hailing Buhari. Then he made a U-turn and started rooting for jonathan and cursing Buhari. After he got disgraced in 2015, he started fighting with his NL ipob fans, therefore his anti-Igbo comments resumed. He started supporting Buhari subtly.

He is the most unstanble guy i have ever known. He is a great writer but he is not trustworthy at all. He is the kind of person you must avoid in your life

7 Likes

Re: See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
[s]
abduljabbar4:

First, he was insulting Igbos, ojukwu,etc. and hailing Buhari. Then he made a U-turn and started rooting for jonathan and cursing Buhari. After he got disgraced in 2015, he started fighting with his NL ipob fans, therefore his anti-Igbo comments resumed. He started supporting Buhari subtly.

He is the most unstanble guy i have ever known. He is a great writer but he is not trustworthy at all. He is the kind of person you must avoid in your life
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday by helinues: 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Have you met with the guy in person? This is personal hatred.
Re: See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday by abduljabbar4(m): 12:20pm On Feb 03, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]
You want screenshots? fine.
Re: See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday by abduljabbar4(m): 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
helinues:

Whats personal here? everyone knows How barcanista switched side almost 3 times within just a yeae. you Refer to ngeneukwenu, madridguy, modath, etc

2 Likes

Re: See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday by helinues: 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Whats personal here? everyone knows How barcanista switched side almost 3 times within just a yeae. you Refer to ngeneukwenu, madridguy, modath, etc

He is the kind of person you must avoid in life

@ bolded. Just because of him moving from one party to another right?

Atiku and Buhari should be EBOLA then
Re: See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday by FoolishBoy419: 12:40pm On Feb 03, 2019
So dem even get grandmaster
Re: See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday by Afamed: 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2019
helinues:

Consistency matters a lot in life. Tonyebarcanista has non, he's influenced by the amount of $ you can offer him . Tonyebarcanista has no ideology except you don't know him

1 Like

Re: See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday by abduljabbar4(m): 12:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
helinues:

He is the kind of person you must avoid in life

@ bolded. Just because of him moving from one party to another right?

Atiku and Buhari should be EBOLA then

Its not just about party. Someone that will come out to insult a whole tribe, then create a thread apologise to them and then again go back to bashing them is not trustworthy at all. Just read some of his statements against gej

Re: See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday by livelymatilda22: 12:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
helinues:

It seems you are new to Nairaland... Trust that clown called Tonyebarcanista at your own peril..

Do you know that he deactivated his former moniker(Barcanista) because he predicted that Buhari will win 2015 election,few months to election, the asslicker quickly pitched his tent under Jonathan and started singing his praises..
He failed at the end and deactivated his former nairaland account.. He is like Fani kayode, give them food and they will sing for you..
Another similarities between them is that they most times support failures.

6 Likes

Re: See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday by abduljabbar4(m): 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
I stand by my words, A person like this should not be trusted. No offense meant

2 Likes

Re: See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday by livelymatilda22: 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
abduljabbar4:
I stand by my words, A person like this should not be trusted. No offense met
Only people that are new to nairaland will doubt you... Tonyebarcanista is a hypothetical clown.... Anywhere belle face...How often do you see him campaigning for Atiku here? That is because some of us have busted his lies and hypocrisy for the whole world to see

3 Likes

Re: See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday by abduljabbar4(m): 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Only people that are new to nairaland will doubt you... Tonyebarcanista is a hypothetical clown.... Anywhere belle face...How often do you see him campaigning for Atiku here? That is because some of us have busted his lies and hypocrisy for the whole world to see

Exactly. I wish i hadnt delete the other screenshots. I knew that a day like this would come thats why i even took them.

1 Like

Re: See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday by livelymatilda22: 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
helinues:

Go through this thread to know more about hypocritical Tonyebarcanista. He would have deleted that thread if it was easy and possibl for him.. Unfortunately for him, he has to delete that account like he has done to previous one to hide that thread..

If he greets you Good morning, I will advise you go outside to confirm first before responding to him.

https://www.nairaland.com/3474383/2019-4-valid-reasons-why

3 Likes

Re: See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday by helinues: 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2019
livelymatilda22:

It seems you are new to Nairaland... Trust that clown called Tonyebarcanista at your own peril..

Do you know that he deactivated his former moniker(Barcanista) because he predicted that Buhari will win 2015 election,few months to election, the asslicker quickly pitched his tent under Jonathan and started singing his praises..
He failed at the end and deactivated his former nairaland account.. He is like Fani kayode, give them food and they will sing for you..
Another similarities between them is that they most times support failures.

You are also wrong. NL didn't start in 2014 se u know? The guy is a political prostitute no doubt but saying he is not the Kind if person to have anything with is wrong and must be condemned.

You can't judge him overall by his political statements. Tinubu, El rufai said worst things about Buhari in the past but now they are together.

That's politics of hatred.. You only know him here on NL

1 Like

Re: See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday by livelymatilda22: 1:02pm On Feb 03, 2019
helinues:

You are also wrong. NL didn't start in 2014 se u know? The guy is a political prostitute no doubt but saying he is not the Kind if person to have anything with is wrong and must be condemned.

This thread alone is enough to define his kind of person... What Tonyebarcanista doesn't know is that No matter the number of accounts he creates or deactivate, his character won't change.. Lol

1 Like

Re: See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday by helinues: 1:04pm On Feb 03, 2019
livelymatilda22:

This thread alone is enough to define his kind of person... What Tonyebarcanista doesn't know is that No matter the number of accounts he creates or deactivate, his character won't change.. Lol

Politically he may not be trusted but personally in real life tah. Dont tell me what I dont know.

Meanwhile, you all ignored Amaechi' leak tape.
Re: See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday by livelymatilda22: 1:04pm On Feb 03, 2019
helinues:

You can't judge him overall by his political statements. Tinubu, El rufai said worst things about Buhari in the past but now they are together.

Ok..You are free to trust him with your life savings and all... Enjoy

1 Like

Re: See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday by modath(f): 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2019
Wah wah wi wah.... wetin Tonye do today? smiley

Tonyebarcanista , better enter PM & beg cos I'm sure your new paymasters won't like this.... but on another note, they paid for a service, they may not care about the ethics/morals of the service provider. cool

4 Likes

Re: See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2019
helinues:

Politically he may not be trusted but personally in real life tah. Dont tell me what I dont know.

Lol guy no need exchanging with Nairaland politicians that are yet to understand the game grin
Re: See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
[s]
modath:

Wah wah wi wah.... wetin Tonye do today? smiley

Tonyebarcanista , better enter PM & beg cos I'm sure your new paymasters won't like this.... but on another note, they paid for a service, they may not care about the ethics/morals of the service provider. cool
[/s]
Re: See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday by abduljabbar4(m): 1:19pm On Feb 03, 2019
helinues:

Its okay to switch sides in politics but when you do it more than 3 times, you are not trustworthy even if we go beyond the scope of politics. Stop trying to defend the indefensible

1 Like

Re: See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday by abduljabbar4(m): 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Lol guy no need exchanging with Nairaland politicians that are yet to understand the game grin

So where did the game lead you to? You ended up becoming a laughing stock after 2015 and all your new ipob fans turned against you. Now, both sides are avoiding you like a plague. Is that wisdom or foolishness?grin

2 Likes

Re: See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday by abduljabbar4(m): 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2019
livelymatilda22:
Ok..You are free to trust him with your life savings and all... Enjoy
Great response. Thumbs up!

2 Likes

Re: See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday by livelymatilda22: 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

helinues:

From the little I know about Tonye, I won't be surprised if he is the same person behind this 2 usernames..That guy can is capable of supporting 4 different political parties at a time... Trust him at your own peril..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday by helinues: 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Its okay to switch sides in politics but when you do it more than 3 times, you are not trustworthy even if we go beyond the scope of politics. Stop trying to defend the indefensible

Broda, politically, you cant judge some people by their actions. You do not know these guy personally. Funniest part, I doubt if he ( Tonye) has an idea about the person defending him.

Bro that's trust.
Re: See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday by helinues: 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2019
livelymatilda22:

From the little I know about Tonye, I won't be surprised if he is the same person behind this 2 usernames..That guy can is capable of supporting 4 different political parties at a time... Trust him at your own peril..

Just because of politics and you are making this kind of assumption? Hmmmmm
Let me reserve the Statements.
Re: See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
abduljabbar4:

So where did the game lead you to? You ended up becoming a laughing stock after 2015 and all your new ipob fans turned against you. Now, both sides are avoiding you like a plague. Is that wisdom or foolishness?; D
That you devote time to talk about me shows my issues is stuck in your head (which I think is great) and I don't give a damn impressing YOU or ANY group.

If you like my style, GREAT
If you despise it, WHO CARES? It is even an honor to be despised by fools grin

It's 4 years since I left APC and you still can't get over it!

Accept my SINparty

1 Like

Re: See How An Ipob Member Was Caught Lying In Broad Daylight Yesterday by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
helinues:

Broda, politically, you cant judge some people by their actions. You do not know these guy personally. Funniest part, I doubt if he ( Tonye) has an idea about the person defending him.

Bro that's trust.
Lols my brother, I'm trying to have an idea sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Hope For The PDP In The Forthcoming Presidential Election / Why Igbo's And Yoruba Christians Likes Nnamdi Kanu And Yoruba Muslims Hate him / Pdp Got It Wrong On Inauguration Speech- Bmo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.