Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. (92157 Views)

Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name / Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash / Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by Orpe7(m): 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2019
PDP
Children of hate
Must someone die before u believe

3 Likes

Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by ivandragon: 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2019
Oma307:

when I saw hired, I was surprised that vice president is hiring a chopper. as you said there is more to it

certainly.

I hope a proper investigation is done.
Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by ivandragon: 1:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
sunbilor:
How will the huge money mapped out for campaign be squandered within the few months for the campaign if not by awarding contracts to private aviation firms at exorbitant costs. Oga you dey learn work for naija politics?

lol.
Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by winkmart: 1:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
naijapips02:

This is not politics bro. We are just out for the truth.

You are so dumb. Those are two different locations.. I never knew they speak Yoruba in Mali now. Or Nigerian police wear same uniform as Malian Police

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by Abyima(m): 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2019
Everything in Nigeria is a joke. I am tired of Nigeria, I am going back to Abagana.
Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by StOla: 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2019
naijapips02:

the owner of the heli can be an accomplice to the whole thing. This is not politics. Nigerians demand the truth.

You are a hopeless soul.

What truth are you demanding and from who?

Was it the government that posted the video of the military chopper you are refuting?

Why not face the bloggers who have caused your misinformation and headache?

Demand the truth from bloggers who post rubbish as fact, and channel your energy to exposing their hungry ways of attracting visitors to their site.

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by Sheriff19: 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2019
SUPERPACK:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiMAd_L0Q6w

https://www.nairaland.com/4998828/watch-moment-vice-president-osibanjo
. I wondered why some people are so daft thinking everybody is a fool:he claimed this happened in Mali, are they speaking Yoruba in Mali. You can hear someone saying where are you taken this car to (in Yoruba in this video) .These PDP people are just too disgusting everything na politics

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by alizma: 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2019
naijapips02:
So I did a little search on Google and found out that the crash scene captured actually happened in Mali on January the 22, 2019.

More evidence can be seen from the link below.

This whole thing is just suspicious. What is APC planning to gain from this?

https://www.bhaskar.com/videos/news/international/shocking-helicopter-crash-land-caught-on-camera-hd-video-361050.html
there are two videos online, one shows the helicopter on ground while people around were trying to rescue those inside(that is the original) the other one which you attach to your post came online this morning, it shows the helicopter on air for some seconds before it finally crash-landed ( I think that one is the old/fake video that you are talking about)

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 03, 2019
The crooked osibanjo staged a crash just to get sympathy votes.
Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by brightalo17: 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
naijapips02:

This is not politics bro. We are just out for the truth.
So you have kept mute ? you'll not come and continue your blind and dumb argument again?

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by alizma: 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
Sheriff19:
. I wondered why some people are so daft thinking everybody is a fool:he claimed this happened in Mali, are they speaking Yoruba in Mali. You can hear someone saying where are you taken this car to (in Yoruba in this video) .These PDP people are just too disgusting everything na politics
watch the helicopter in your video and the one in his post, they are two different helicopters. I think some people with sinister motive stated circulating the second and fake video this morning.

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by abbeyty(m): 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
I just hope it wasn't a strategic plan from APC to win voters to their side
Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by chamoworldwide: 1:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
naijapips02:
So I did a little search on Google and found out that the crash scene captured actually happened in Mali on January the 22, 2019.

https://www.bhaskar.com/videos/news/international/shocking-helicopter-crash-land-caught-on-camera-hd-video-361050.html
I reside in KABBA and the crash landing or Hard landing actually happened
d impact wasn't much cus its almost near d ground b4 it happened
stop spreading this your fake news upandan
must you politicised everything?

3 Likes

Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by Gforce2019: 1:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
SUPERPACK:
Osibanjo did not use a military helicopter, he used a plane colour helicopter.

Politics has turned everything upside down in Nigeria...
Accident story will be the last thing Mr vp will use to play politics.
He can use traders' moni
Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by princedhapur: 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2019
naijapips02:

you are mad

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by diteh(m): 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2019
walahi, there's fake for everything in this maija, there's fake money, fake news, fake wife or husband, fake food, fake pikin, fake buhari even fake get fake. haba! grin grin
Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by ifadaisibabatun(m): 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
You my friend are sincerely foolish

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
ivandragon:

I think the op was refering to an earlier video posted where it was claimed that the crash in that video was the one the VP was in...

my own concern is why would the VP of Nigeria use/hire a private chopper as a serving VP?

the security implications are massive & I know for a fact that the Presidency has 4 fully functional helicopters & if for any reason, all 4 are unserviceable (which is impossible), there are military helicopters that can & should have been used to ferry the president.

at the swearing in of Fayemi, there were 3 military helicopters present just for the organisation of the event, much less the VP of Nigeria.

so, while I hold my reservations about the circumstances surrounding the actual crash, I wonder what would have informed the use of private charter service.

it's either:

1. the VP cannot trust some one or some people within the presidency as per his safety... or

2. the VP is being purposely denied his due...

The VP was there for campaigning. and if he used state assets , it would have given oppositions something to talk about.
Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by dejavuh0007(m): 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2019
All lies. nothing happened. Leicester city boss who was in d more sophisticated helicopter that crashed died. how did a nigerian flying coffin truly crash and all d occupants came out unscathed?
Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
912:

read the topic and read your comment and then convince us that you are normal
grin
Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by alizma: 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
naijapips02:

the owner of the heli can be an accomplice to the whole thing. This is not politics. Nigerians demand the truth.
stop this trash and apologize for your ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by madridguy(m): 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
Many people have complained about this many times with no changes.

AbbeyvanPersie:
that is just it. If not the mod who pushed the stupid thread must had seen a meaningful ones but just ignored them. Na 2 dey ban people upandan na im dem sabi do. Nairaland issa scam
Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by Abeos(m): 1:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
The chopper the vp was in is colored in mostly white and strip of green. How do I know - Saw it leaving Ibadan earlier that day
Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by Bigdeeee: 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
naijapips02:

[s]This whole thing is just suspicious. What is APC planning to gain from this?

https://www.bhaskar.com/videos/news/international/shocking-helicopter-crash-land-caught-on-camera-hd-video-361050.html[/s]

You should have used this energy to investigate what your former god and ex-savior Nlamdi Cownu said about Atiku being a Cameroonian. Your dilector told you to research his claims but you couldn't investigate that one, but it's the one Caverton themselves have confirmed you are now talking trash about. Are you normal at all? You these foolish Igbo ipob pdpiigs have no shame at all. It's better for you to dig the ground at a sewer 3ft below then bury your empty head there in shame undecided

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by Abeos(m): 1:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by Topmaike007(m): 1:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
You must believe in cartoon characters to believe BUHARI can defeat ATIKU

Sometimes, reality is difficult to stare at but best to face it

ATIKU can "NEVER" lose
Buhari is the new Father Christmas in town!
First, he gave Guinea Bissau $500,000 last week, and he has now approved a grant of 1 billion dollar for Sudan to enable them fight famine.
This is a country that can't pay 30k naira minimum wage. A country that has been designated as the poverty capital of the world fighting poverty in another land.
A country that has been borrowing and even trying to sell of its assets to finance a budget is giving to another country.
A country that doesn't suffer famine, but its citizens are very hungry.
This grant to a great extent revalidates the Jubrin saga!
BUHARILOOTER must be voted out at all cost!
you mean Atiku from Cameroon?

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by Fadomero(m): 1:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
why are you scamming yourself
Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by diteh(m): 1:51pm On Feb 03, 2019
grin ;-D
Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by Neatboy(m): 1:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
After studying the photos of the wrecked helicopter I realized that If this helicopter had really crash landed, the direct spot(ground or earth) on which it crash landed should be distressed. How do mean? There should be signs on the ground like cracks, lines, and little bumps to show that something heavy has touched the earth. The spinning blades should have caused more havoc on the ground, at least. And this must be associated with a huge noise that the indigenes or residents of that community should have attested to. But that helicopter looks like something that someone just placed there. And the earth or pot is as smooth as one month old baby's skin. This might be a script written by APC, produced by Yahaya, and acted by Osinbajo with other "Tradermoni Cohorts". My reason for casting aspersions or doubts on this issue is because this party called APC are capable of any mischief. Just like it was rumoured that Buhari's convoy was attacked at the eve of The 2015 General Election in order to draw sympathy. Yahaya Bello in connection with APC can do even worst things to retain power. If APC could be sympathetic to Boko Haram during the time of GEJ, sincerely speaking, there is virtually no level of evil that they are not capable of masterminding or orchestrating in order to hold onto power. When it comes to lying, even the devil is a mere apprentice in APC's workshop. Grace is just working for Osinbajo, but I know deep within myself that he has compromised. I rest my case!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) / Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki / Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.