Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

4everisaac's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4everisaac's Profile / 4everisaac's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 12 pages)

Culture / Re: Swaziland Tests Girls' Virginity In The Open For The King To Make A Choice. by 4everisaac(m): 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
Does this still happen? Kinda weird. shocked
Romance / Re: Open Letter To Future Wife:- I’m Not Saying You Must Be A Virgin, Just Dont! by 4everisaac(m): 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lol
Health / Re: More Details On The Lagos Girl That Vomits Blood by 4everisaac(m): 10:37am On Aug 16, 2015
This one na detail? mtchw
Romance / Re: Guys:when You See An Attractive Girl When Driving What Do You Do? by 4everisaac(m): 10:34am On Aug 16, 2015
Steer until I'm satisfied. grin grin
Romance / Re: Am Ronke From Ogun State, I Want A Male Friend Around Lagos Or Ogun, Am A Single by 4everisaac(m): 10:32am On Aug 16, 2015
Would love to be friends with u but I'm in Ph
Politics / Re: The Chronicle Of Apc Lies Exposed!! by 4everisaac(m): 10:28am On Aug 16, 2015
Wow
Phones / Re: Airtel Subscription 2500 For 4.5GB by 4everisaac(m): 10:25am On Aug 16, 2015
Is the 9gb for N3500 still working?
Business / Re: Your Dormant Bank Account Could Put You In Trouble by 4everisaac(m): 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
Thanks for the info. I really appreciate
Celebrities / Re: Timaya Meets Rihanna In Barbados (Photo) by 4everisaac(m): 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
ITSAWRAPP:
oshee

Fellow Nairalanders, please check out our incredible offer below

This suit resemble the one wey the hand loose when u wear am.
By d way, what's on Timaya's chain? That sign looks familiar.
Politics / Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by 4everisaac(m): 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
Free advert for sprite.

undecided

1 Like

Politics / Re: Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt by 4everisaac(m): 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
ckenneths:
The writings are in many.. I mounted surveillance...

Wow good job.
Agriculture / Re: Wonders Of Nature In My Farm by 4everisaac(m): 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
Pavore9:
More money to your pocket! cool

Or more monkey to your farm :-)
Politics / Re: The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke by 4everisaac(m): 2:25pm On May 28, 2015
So na Clover paint make this sculpture fine like this.
Fine sha. undecided
Politics / Re: The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke by 4everisaac(m): 2:24pm On May 28, 2015
Politics / Re: I Have Wike’s Records: Amaechi Dares Rivers Governor-elect On Probe by 4everisaac(m): 4:17pm On May 26, 2015
That is all we hear. They will never expose themselves. Ikwere brothers.

8 Likes

Career / Re: When You're Being Paid For Doing Virtually Nothing: The Meaning? by 4everisaac(m): 4:09pm On May 26, 2015
Mbkite:
What should be your response? or what are you expected to do? or what could be the implication? If your employer continue paying you, when you are actually doing nothing in the firm. Also note that he (employer) doesn't complain and has never threatened to drop you.

Matured answers please.... A fellow needs to know.
You might have made them know about your plan of leaving the firm. Or they might have lost their trust in you.
Which ever way, it indicates that your stay in the firm is coming to an end.
Don't relax. Ask for work! Complain that you are don't have enough work to do.
Be patient if your firm's operations are a bit down. Things will return to normal.
Politics / Re: FG Releases N5billion To Purchase Stoves For Rural Women by 4everisaac(m): 12:04pm On May 26, 2015
Good job FG. But 'solar stoves' will be more preferable.
Phones / Re: Gionee M5, 6000mah And 4 Day Battery Life by 4everisaac(m): 12:01pm On May 26, 2015
Hmm. So good to be true. smiley
Celebrities / Re: Oge Okoye's N700k Gold Diamond Wristwatch From Her Millionaire Secret Lover by 4everisaac(m): 11:42am On May 26, 2015
Jessymez1:
My 2mnths salary
Bros, N700k na Seven hundred thousand naira.
Or do u mean 2 YEARS salary?
Business / Re: GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow by 4everisaac(m): 9:35pm On May 25, 2015
I bank with GTB. I received the first message about early closure but have not received this one. undecided

1 Like

Politics / Re: Rivers State LG Council Election Holds Today- Updates From Your LGA. by 4everisaac(m): 12:13pm On May 23, 2015
Two parties filed out candidates for the poll in Eleme LGA-Accord & the host APC.
I hear the Accord party candidate withdrew barely 24 hours to the election on grounds of perceived irregularities.
Right now, there is a heavy down-pour that has put everybody indoors. The restriction of movements was made only on air. No sign of election yet.
Politics / Re: Rivers State LG Council Election Holds Today- Updates From Your LGA. by 4everisaac(m): 12:10pm On May 23, 2015

1 Like

Education / Re: This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS) by 4everisaac(m): 8:29am On May 23, 2015
Nonybb:
80% of people commenting here cant even appropriately read what is on that cardboard sheet, judging from the poor quality of the camera phone used, yet they are commenting

hmm another one.
"*camera phone* used.."

1 Like

Politics / Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by 4everisaac(m): 9:58am On May 15, 2015
Onemansquad:

am cuming bak 2 modify bt u've already quoted me
hihihihihihi. (smiling) space bookers

1 Like

Family / Re: Why Ladies Wear White Gown On Wedding Day by 4everisaac(m): 1:32pm On May 11, 2015
donbenedict:
Why can't they wear a swim suit

or even tie wrapper.
Politics / Re: How My Brother Stole 21 Phones In Football Academy by 4everisaac(m): 11:36am On May 07, 2015
Is this not the wrong section for this thread?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Etisalat Nigeria Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by 4everisaac(m): 11:34am On May 07, 2015
Thanks.
Jokes Etc / Re: Funny. See A Nairalander Reply To Whatsapp Scam by 4everisaac(m): 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
Battery fully charged. Good job! smiley
Politics / Re: Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) by 4everisaac(m): 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
Acekidc4:
What do you Make out from the Handshake?
It's surprising because according to R/S PDP, Amaechi is used to disrespecting elders.
Politics / Re: INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC by 4everisaac(m): 11:45am On Apr 15, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
[b][color=#000099]What about the fact Gov. Amaechi fought against GEJ's removal of Crude Oil wells from Rivers State. Gov. Amaechi was fighting for them. If Gov. Amaechi stood with GEJ after he took Oil wells from Rivers State, he would have gained a lot from GEJ. But, Gov. Amaechi stood and fought for the same Rivers People who hate him.

Gov. Amaechi contributed so much to the development of Rivers State,....
He moved UPTH to their permanent site,...

He didn't move UPTH to it's permanent site. OBJ did.
All well said.
·How about mono rail?
·How about the salaries of Primary Health Workers?
·How about the shut down of the courts? etc.
He had my full support in his first tenure but became like every other Nigerian politician after his re-election. He even became worse. He betrayed our trust with the way he spent the state funds on 'completion of ongoing projects'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.