Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

4everisaac's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4everisaac's Profile / 4everisaac's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 12 pages)

Education / Re: Nigerian Student Broke World Record In Russia (photo) by 4everisaac(m): 11:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
segzysexy:
Gonna break dat record too someday

Did you really paid attention? His CGPA is 5.0
You can only have that. Not more than that.
Also remember the other 'side attractions'.

4 Likes 1 Share

Jokes Etc / Re: Photo Of The IDIOT Meat I De Roast To Use Celebrate Christmas by 4everisaac(m): 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
How u manage post this post sef. because places like that yo place nor dey get network. Abi na cyber cafe u use? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: MOST Things That Men Do In Bed That Women Hate...[women Speaks] by 4everisaac(m): 11:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
About number 2. He must be a welder.

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: 3 Things That Might Spoil Your Xmas Tommorow by 4everisaac(m): 11:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
Your #2 dey confuse me. U wan chop am alive? If d poor fowl die, jst cook am chop na. Abi na "wanted alive"?
Politics / Re: Boko Haram “technically Defeated” – President Muhammadu Buhari. by 4everisaac(m): 10:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
Una don start again.
Same old stories.
Go ahead & crush the guys. You may even dry them, fry or pound them. Just keep the Boko guys away. You make us think they are immortal.
Education / Re: Nigerian Student Broke World Record In Russia (photo) by 4everisaac(m): 10:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
Real definition of a genius! Bravo!

I used to be like this. God what went wrong?

7 Likes

Romance / Re: COUNTER: How Many Ex-girlfriends Is A Guy Suppose To Have Before Getting Married by 4everisaac(m): 10:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
HateU2:
Chisos shocked shocked

Nd u won't allow us 2 have large num of guys undecided
Pls go ahead. Have as many guys as u want. It's a free world.
By the time u realize u have had ur would-be man's friend, brother and cousins na im u go knw.
Travel / Re: Aerocontractors, The Worst Nigerian Domestic Airline! by 4everisaac(m): 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
PH Airport is not as bad as it was painted. grin
Bros u get mind o. U were aware of the ladder story & still went for the same airline. This time una go uz ladder enter, then jump down on arrival.

4 Likes

Religion / Re: Adeboye Throw Bomb At Ogun Christmas Carol by 4everisaac(m): 10:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
Was that statement from Adeboye himself? Pls be sure of your source. Scammers create accounts on social media with names of popular Nigerians to defraud people.
Romance / Re: #throwbaq: "Ladies: Would You Marry A Younger Man?" By Seun by 4everisaac(m): 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
This question is not necessary. Ladies are always younger than their men. (They don't let you know their age until they know yours). If the guy is 30 for example, theirs will be below 25.
So they are never OLDER than their men.
Politics / Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics by 4everisaac(m): 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
Finally there's a reward for all the online change agents.
Enjoy.
But how come you are not in any of the photos.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: Falana: Buhari Must Reopen Halliburton Bribery Scandal by 4everisaac(m): 11:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
Maybe some APC chieftains are involved.
Fashion / Re: Mireia Lalaguna, Crowned Miss World 2015 Contest Winner by 4everisaac(m): 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
She looks advanced.
She must have made several shots at that crown
Politics / Re: Nothing Like N15 Bln Land Scam, EFCC After Me For Refusing To Join APC – Tompolo by 4everisaac(m): 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
undecided
Hmmm
Politics / Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by 4everisaac(m): 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
eyesofgod:

Well, I have no investment there. I'll watch the re-run gleefully in a relaxed mode.

Hmmm. Get your facts right. The matter is still in court. The chances for a re-run in Rivers state is 50:50. cool

1 Like

Food / Re: Nigerian Customs Destroy N11.5m Worth Of Frozen Products In Edo (photos) by 4everisaac(m): 4:49am On Nov 30, 2015
I don't think there'll be digging this time. I mean the Edo bros and sis will save themselves the stress by using other means. U know na. wink
Politics / Re: A Third Party Memo To President Buhari By Dele Momodu by 4everisaac(m): 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
Is this going to make the front page?
Didn't border to read. Too lenghty.
Politics / Re: A Third Party Memo To President Buhari By Dele Momodu by 4everisaac(m): 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
Is this going to make the front page?
Didn't border to read. Too lenghty
Travel / Re: • • •Five Things You Shouldn't Wear On A Plane• • •. by 4everisaac(m): 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
princeogbeide1:
The Op doesn't have good communication skills" very poor write up"
D guy don write hin own finish fullstop

1 Like

Health / Re: 7 More Reasons To Drink Coconut Water by 4everisaac(m): 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
Thank you.
Celebrities / Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Mtn by 4everisaac(m): 8:14am On Nov 14, 2015
One annoying thing I have just discovered is MTN sends me a flash message, that is message that automatically opens on my phone's screen even when the keypads are locked, with an 'ok' option just where I am to unlock my keypad.
If I mistakenly click ok, MTN starts deducting my airtime every week for a subscription I never intended to make.
I call their customer care to deactivate it. It takes months before that is effected.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Shocking! See Sick-looking Photos Of Cancer-stricken Former Minister Diezani by 4everisaac(m): 7:58am On Nov 14, 2015
Just as in Nollywood movies, na 'make-up' things.
Phones / Re: Airtel Cheapest Data Plan Ever! 1GB For 100 Naira Only by 4everisaac(m): 11:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
U got 2 b kidding. shocked
Politics / Re: Governor Wike Sacks Media Adviser, Opunabo Inko-tariah? by 4everisaac(m): 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
Mr. Inko-tariah was said to have RESIGNED. The statement was made available to Silverbird's Rhythm FM PH.
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Rate These Ink Pen Arts By A Nairalander by 4everisaac(m): 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
So a Nairalander is this creative?
Health / Re: My Di*k Decrease In Size Immediately I Put a Condom On.. HELP... by 4everisaac(m): 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
Her paradise must be as wide as the national stadium.
Sometimes it's from your mindset. You don't feel comfortable with what you are about to start.
Romance / Re: . by 4everisaac(m): 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
You can start a conversation with anything. From asking for directions (as if you are new), to being kind (like picking something from her hair even when nothing is there). The bottom line is just don't blush. Build enough confidence. Don't be so in love. Don't imagine she's already yours even when she smiles.
Google the rest.
Politics / Re: Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? by 4everisaac(m): 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
smiley
Politics / Re: See Pics Of South Africa's BRT Bus Stops And Roads In Joburg by 4everisaac(m): 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
Politics / Re: See Pics Of South Africa's BRT Bus Stops And Roads In Joburg by 4everisaac(m): 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
WHERE'S THE PIC? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.