Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

4everisaac's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4everisaac's Profile / 4everisaac's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 12 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Photos– 2face, Annie, Iyanya, Others Attend Ubi Franklin’s Birthday Get-together by 4everisaac(m): 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
wink
Jokes Etc / Re: When Molue (bus) Conductor Mistakenly Shouted London, London by 4everisaac(m): 6:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lol. grin
Education / Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4everisaac(m): 3:30am On Jan 27, 2016
I want to apply for M.Sc. I've been trying since December last year but the banks always say their (NOUN) portal is down.
Please what step should I take now.
Celebrities / Re: Photos Of Kcee,Dr Sid And Saka Registering MTN Customers At MTN Office by 4everisaac(m): 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
MTN dey take style make them to work for their money in the the guise of advertising
Crime / Re: The Thief That Stole My Camon C8 Phone Pictured! by 4everisaac(m): 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
Letz share the pic all over. Letz make it viral till it gets to the collector

1 Like

Phones / Re: How To Watch Local Channels Like NTA On Android Phones by 4everisaac(m): 10:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
krattoss:
because it has an inbuilt antenna while some uses earphones as antenna.. unlike their Android counterparts..

these can't happen in modern days smart phones because most of the countries these smart phones were produced has free Wi-Fi for live streaming hence MO need for inbuilt stuffs like antennas..

so I think when Nigerians starts to manufacture phones.. then those features might be considered.

But wait o my LG Optimus G Pro has an inbuilt antenna but I still can't watch local channels without internet. undecided
Celebrities / Re: Popularly Known Professor Whole Soyinka Confirmed A Strong Cultis by 4everisaac(m): 10:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
theshaderoom:

Are u sure u are educated? Lol. Pyrates are a confraternity registered under the CAC. They are not a secret cult. Get your facts straight and stop confusing Sea dogs with all these ones that sprang up

More educated than you bro. lol. Attending a university is not all it takes to be educated. Like I said earlier, those names are just a cover up. The activities of those registered 'social groups' spell them out. I guess you need to know what a cult is.
Car Talk / Re: It's Real & Exciting: Nigerian Assembled Honda Accord 2016. by 4everisaac(m): 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
I swear this one no go get k-leg. It was made for Nigerian roads.
Celebrities / Re: Popularly Known Professor Whole Soyinka Confirmed A Strong Cultis by 4everisaac(m): 9:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
Remii:
Get some education this is not news, Pirates or Seadogs are not secret cults https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Association_of_Seadogs
Of course they are. We know these things. Have you not been to a university? Try Uniben. Check their logos and mode of dressing. The 'pressure group' story is just a cover up. I have a book that can clear your doubt.
Events / Re: Ultimate Show Of Support? Fan Gets Married In FULL Arsenal Kit by 4everisaac(m): 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
Even an arsenal player will not do this. None of officials will try it. This na nonesense. angry
Phones / Re: How To Watch Local Channels Like NTA On Android Phones by 4everisaac(m): 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
Yes of course. You can stream NTA news with the NTA news android app. Make sure your YouTube app is functional as well because the official NTA android app uses YouTube in news streaming. You may want to skip the NTA app and use YouTube directly. Other news channels like TVC News and Channels stream their news as well.
Like you know 'streaming' involves internent connection.

However, if what you want is watching local channels without internet connection, bros abeg hala me when you see am. I need am die.

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Former '19-year-old' AC Milan Player Facing Fraud Charges After FB Shows 28yrs by 4everisaac(m): 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
Siga:

...after his Facebook profile revealed he is actually 28.

Facebook can't reveal someone's real age. It is not up to 28 yrs since fbk was founded. Everything there on the player's profile is what the player put there and must not be true.
Business To Business / Re: The Profit And Biz Side Of Ruzu by 4everisaac(m): 10:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
Hello Uchenna. I'll like to be a reseller. Are you giving out a testing machine as well?

Thanks
Music/Radio / Re: Which Nigerian Artist Is Having The Most Number Of Songs On Your Playlist? by 4everisaac(m): 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
Mavin crew
Phones / Re: by 4everisaac(m): 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
mokoshalb:

have you tried the latest king root
Yes. The app crashes from 40% progress rooting.

Celebrities / Re: “share The Gala, Share The Booze”! Harrysong Is The First Ever Gala Ambassador by 4everisaac(m): 8:14am On Jan 05, 2016
Cutehector:
Urm na to go sing for Nutri c na

Fast thought from a true Nigerian. grin

But somebody sang about Bobo juice and nothing happened. undecided
Abi na villa networking?
Phones / Re: by 4everisaac(m): 8:07am On Jan 05, 2016
Nice job. Thanks for the enlightenment.

I have tried to root my phone - LG Optimus G Pro (korean) - with known powerful rooting apps but to no avail. I upgraded the OS from 4.4 kitkat to 5.0.1 lollipop. Maybe that's why it has not been successful.

I need help please.
Romance / Re: Sometimes I Feel I Should Be Alone Forever by 4everisaac(m): 7:03am On Jan 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
and where did you get that from?
Experience
Romance / Re: See What A Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress(photo) by 4everisaac(m): 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
gistmeloveblog:
No time at all ..Wives are not smiling this 2016..Lol .. grin grin grin

See more pics @ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/01/see-what-woman-did-to-her-husbands.html

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe

How much dem pay u for publicity
Romance / Re: Sometimes I Feel I Should Be Alone Forever by 4everisaac(m): 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
Maybe you need to know that most 9ja ladies like men that maltreat them.
I'm yet to see any form of sanity in that anyway.
Romance / Re: Sometimes I Feel I Should Be Alone Forever by 4everisaac(m): 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
I'm yet to see any form of sanity in that anyway.
Romance / Re: Sometimes I Feel I Should Be Alone Forever by 4everisaac(m): 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
I'm yet to see any form of sanity that anyway.
Romance / Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Invites You Over To Her Place by 4everisaac(m): 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
Yea. If it's at her family house, then she wants 'a relationship that leads to SOMETHING' (commitment).

But if she stays alone... your guess is just as good as mine. wink
Gaming / Re: Between Chess And Draughts Which Do You Prefer? (pics) by 4everisaac(m): 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
Chess na white. Draught na naija.
Education / Re: Picture Of A Fulani Boy After His Graduation Today by 4everisaac(m): 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
Is this real? grin
Politics / Re: Bad blood!! No Maginalization On The Alter Of Our Commonwealth Looted By Dasuki by 4everisaac(m): 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
Need a very bad name to call myself for spending time on this post & even thinking it would be meaningful.
Politics / Re: PHOTO: Vehicle Parked Close To A Heap Of Rubbish Burnt Alongside It In Yenagoa by 4everisaac(m): 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
'Car parked at owner's risk'

1 Like

Politics / Re: Thoughts On The Presidential Media Chat by 4everisaac(m): 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
The security agents have been busy 'fighting corruption'; tracking Dasuki, Tompolo, Diezani & others.
Crime / Re: Look At What Our Gallant Soldiers Are Going Through To Defeat Boko Haram (photo) by 4everisaac(m): 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
If d Boko boys com sight them from far, all of them go turn fish.

I pray it doesn't happen.
Politics / Re: Check Out The Price Of A Brand New Car In Nigeria In 1986(photo) by 4everisaac(m): 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
Erukumakanaki:

...Some of our past leaders needs to be HANGED angry

But they are 'recycled'.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.