Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

4everisaac's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4everisaac's Profile / 4everisaac's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

Politics / Re: Lists Of What FG Of Nigeria Suspends, Bans In The Wake Of 2021 by 4everisaac(m): 3:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
You try sha smiley

1 Like

Politics / Re: President Buhari Flags Off $1.96bn Nigeria-niger Republic Rail Project by 4everisaac(m): 3:32pm On Feb 09, 2021
Seriously? shocked
Celebrities / Re: Destiny Etiko Married Deity, The Full Video by 4everisaac(m): 3:31pm On Feb 09, 2021
It's just a Thriller! Stop the deciet!
Politics / Re: NEWS Update: Any ‎bandit Arrested In Kaduna State, Will Be Killed. Gov. El-rufa by 4everisaac(m): 3:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
Any bandit other than the approved sponsored one by him or what?

One day, those his secret deeds will be exposed!

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Man Dies In Jos After Jumping From Storey Building, Hid In A Well To Evade EFCC by 4everisaac(m): 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nemesis has caught up with him
Politics / Re: Falana: Hold Government Responsible For Herdsmen Killings by 4everisaac(m): 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2021
With the appointment of the past service chiefs as non career ambassadors, probably as a result of their services to the nation, no one needs to be told this. It's cristal clear!

8 Likes

NYSC / Re: ,, by 4everisaac(m): 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2021
undecided I can't see anything. Please What Are you drawing our attention to?
Romance / Re: man caught wife & his friend having sex, Took Selfie. by 4everisaac(m): 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2021
grin
EzegeNdiigbo:
Now i see the Full Dick and Pussy

the other guy no show everything for us

This na new year o
grin
Romance / Re: Guys, Av U Ever Gone Or Visited Any Gal's Church U Are Crushing On? by 4everisaac(m): 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2021
Don't go to a church with evil intentions! If your intention is genuine, you can even walk to the head of that congregation about the matter if you think your crush won't take you seriously if meet her directly.
Politics / Re: Osinbajo: We Need To Produce Largest Oil Volumes Possible At Cheaper Costs by 4everisaac(m): 6:07pm On Jan 13, 2021
I trust the VP to drive Nigeria economy to an enviable height if given the full opportunity, judging by his performance in his short time as acting president during his boss' absence. He can deliver greatly but like I earlier stated if given the full opportunity

29 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Wife Of FCMB Managing Director Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by 4everisaac(m): 6:07pm On Jan 13, 2021
See what social media has done that family. Who knows, they'll still be a happy family if that info had not gone viral
Politics / Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: More PDP Reps Tackle House Leadership Over Sanction Threat by 4everisaac(m): 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
Why threaten to sanction Hon. Chinda for his courage to speak the minds of many Nigerians? Other of his colleague know the truth but chose to be economical with it.
Buhari should resign or be impeached! There are more reasons that than the ones pointed out.
Politics / Re: A Northerner Established A Modular Refinery In Imo State by 4everisaac(m): 9:37am On Nov 22, 2020
What is a modular refinery
Religion / Re: Asking For Gods Assistance In My Prospective Marriage by 4everisaac(m): 9:34am On Nov 22, 2020
My candid advise: abstain from sexual immorality, genuinely seek God's forgiveness of all your sins continuously not just one day prayer, and ask God for directions. Keep doing this for a while.
NB In choosing a wife, you need to overlook some things, like her beauty or body shape. It's deceptive.
May God grant you a perfect match!

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: E Money, Obi Cubana, Other Celebrities, Rain Money On William Uchemba & Wife by 4everisaac(m): 9:18am On Nov 22, 2020
So what
Politics / Re: Edo Governorship Election: Those Plotting To Buy Votes Won’t Succeed - INEC by 4everisaac(m): 8:15am On Sep 19, 2020
Story! Las las even INEC will be bought! Rubbish country!

53 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Edo Governorship Election: Those Plotting To Buy Votes Won’t Succeed - INEC by 4everisaac(m): 8:13am On Sep 19, 2020
Story

11 Likes

Politics / Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by 4everisaac(m): 8:11am On Sep 19, 2020
I don't really care about who wins in Edo state. Those jokers are all the same. The difference is in their party. Let the process be peaceful and credible. That's all!

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech by 4everisaac(m): 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2019
Dino is Dino any day, any time. He speaks with courage.

Meanwhile, Apkabio's speech is ridiculous. His confusion is eminent in it.

Bia, so baba Mark after 20yrs, any visible commendable change?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Crime / Re: Tokyo Records High Perverts Rate On Bus, Wants Women To Fight Back by 4everisaac(m): 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2019
So all those movies are true. If you know, u know

1 Like

Sports / Re: Did Nigeria Lose Because The Best Players Were Not Given Opportunity? by 4everisaac(m): 9:52pm On Jun 03, 2019
Who are the best players & why did this idea come up now that there is a loss
Politics / Re: An Igbo Man Treated 3000 Muslims To Iftar To Foster National Unity by 4everisaac(m): 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2019
Impressive

26 Likes 6 Shares

Politics / Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by 4everisaac(m): 9:41pm On Jun 03, 2019
cry So Zahra is married

4 Likes

Politics / Re: 'kumuyi Has Betrayed His Calling For Asking That We Support Buhari' - FFK by 4everisaac(m): 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
A good Christian is expected, in obedience to the word of God, to submit himself to a constituted authority. Rom.13:5 & Heb.13:17.
Pst. Kumuyi is so on track.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: The Tricks Yakubu Dogara Used In 2015 Can't Help Him This Time by 4everisaac(m): 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2019
goan sleep
Phones / Phone IR Blaster Issue by 4everisaac(m): 10:19am On Nov 15, 2018
My phone's in-built remote control no longer works. I've updated the version, downloaded other remote control apps still no luck. I think there's a problem with the IR blaster as the light doesn't turn on when I test with a camera. I've formatted the phone still it is not resolved. Can anyone here help me out? By the way, it's a Gionee X1s
Celebrities / Re: Rihanna Appointted As An Ambassador By The Government Of Barbados by 4everisaac(m): 8:17am On Sep 22, 2018
ambassador of 4k. which stlye she give am sef
Business / Re: Rivers Overtakes Lagos As Top Investment Destination by 4everisaac(m): 8:13am On Sep 22, 2018
Lifestone:

That's Oil and Gas sir

as long as it creates jobs, increases the IGR, improves social infrastructure... investment is investment

1 Like

Business / Re: Rivers Overtakes Lagos As Top Investment Destination by 4everisaac(m): 8:08am On Sep 22, 2018
tstx:
The crime riddled Rivers....
FAKE NEWS

Do you own a business, see my signature
As if Lagos is crime free. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: Rivers Overtakes Lagos As Top Investment Destination by 4everisaac(m): 7:55am On Sep 22, 2018
even with reports of Nigeria Ports Authority (NPA) shifting major Port activities from Onne Port (Rivers State) to Lagos just to reduce RS government's internally generated revenue and crippling Intels....

God has a way of doing things

7 Likes 2 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Mercy Johnson Fires Regina Daniel!!! Mercy Johnson Says Regina Daniel Is Not 17 by 4everisaac(m): 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2018
see as you waste my data with that rubbish video angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.