Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

4everisaac's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4everisaac's Profile / 4everisaac's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

TV/Movies / Re: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola by 4everisaac(m): 8:17am On Jan 17
This one have been listening to motivational speakers. grin
I wish he dooesn't regret it like he said.
Sports / Re: Iconic Performance From Yemi Alade At The AFCON Opening Ceremony! by 4everisaac(m): 9:54pm On Jan 13
I enjoyed the end of the performance when she thanked the spectators in Nigerian languages. smiley

2 Likes

Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4everisaac(m): 9:51pm On Jan 13
Olamak1:

Exactly!
I don't know why but mine hasn't changed 👇

Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4everisaac(m): 8:56am On Jan 12
Banter1:
Please how do I get this dollar card?

You can get one from Grey. That is what I use currently.

Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4everisaac(m): 8:40am On Jan 12
Ravenna:

who can pay AE for me pls?!
I suggest you do it yourself.

Get a valid dollar virtual card on Grey.
It's easy. I can help you get a Grey virtual card.
Their exchange rate is on the high side though (currently ₦1238.97 to $1). I've been using it and so far there has not been any hitch at all.
Phones / Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by 4everisaac(m): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
undecided
Politics / Re: Renewed Shege by 4everisaac(m): 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2023
I complained to a friend at the start of this new Town Hall and he advised that it was a bit too early to complain about this administration. I wonder what he feels now. embarassed

Is it still too early, people?

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Lagos Police Arrests Man For Killing His Mother-In-Law & Man Who Caught Him by 4everisaac(m): 8:33am On Nov 20, 2022
Wait. You mean the suspect defiled his 14 year old sister inlaw, killed his mother inlaw and also killed another witness! shocked
He murdered two and defiled a minor! He must have killed his wife undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: ‘Marry One, Marry All’ — Omosuwa Triplets Share Marriage Hopes by 4everisaac(m): 7:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
grin

3 Likes 5 Shares

Sports / Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by 4everisaac(m): 7:06am On Dec 21, 2021
I will never be broke in my life

43 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: INEC Needs N305bn For 2023 Elections by 4everisaac(m): 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
₦305 billion for the conduct of 2023 election? cool

I bet it involves the bribe dash to all the parties involved in the approval of this.
Mr. President, when are we borrowing to fund INEC's request?

30 Likes

Politics / Re: Barr Shola Gabriel Contesting For APC National Organising Secretary (Photos) by 4everisaac(m): 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
Lol
Sports / Re: Tottenham Out Of Europa After UEFA Award Rennes Victory by 4everisaac(m): 8:30pm On Dec 20, 2021
How then where they able to play with Liverpool?
I support the decision

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari Forecloses Lauretta Onochie’s Chances As INEC Commissioner by 4everisaac(m): 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2021
good

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by 4everisaac(m): 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
I promised myself to learn how to cook when I marry. I'm in my second year of marriage and haven't made an attempt yet.
It's not that interesting to me

1 Like

Education / Re: Which Of The Three Is Better? by 4everisaac(m): 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2021
The three are interwoven. He needs to decide on where he can excel easily with less stress. The aim should be to graduate with a good grade. That's how I see it.
Phones / Re: How To Hide Files On Any Android Phone by 4everisaac(m): 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
1.With a file manger, create a new file with the name .nomedia

Copy the .nomedia file created and paste in the folder with the files you want to hide. That's all. Files in that folder will not be visible in your gallery.

2. Add a dot (.) to the beginning of the name of the folder housing the file(s) you want to hide and save. Eg. .videos instead of videos.
Crime / Re: Plateau Continues Boiling As Gunmen Murder Three Women by 4everisaac(m): 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2021
I still believe strongly that a time is coming when human lives will be valued in this country.
Our leaders have failed
Politics / Re: Do Other Countries Print Money As Claimed By Emefiele? (Fact Check) by 4everisaac(m): 8:22pm On Apr 17, 2021
cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Breaking News: Rivers APC Threatens To Sanction Amaechi, Abe by 4everisaac(m): 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2021
Who is Rivers APC? Who is Amaechi? Who is Abe?
Politics / Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) by 4everisaac(m): 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Nigerians had no idea what they were in for. A Redeemed Pastor as Vice President, Yemi Osibanjo, will surely usher in blessings to the country. Unbeknown to most Nigerians this will be one of the worst governments in the nations history that will bring drought,famine and pestilence, except for the few cashing out big time in the ruling government.

So true. Unlike most Nigerians, I didn't expect much from this people. I only feel so bad about the lives lost. It is well

35 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Killing Of Northerners: South Has No Monopoly Of Violence - Gov. Matawalle Warns by 4everisaac(m): 8:46pm On Apr 08, 2021
No need to read the full post. The caption alone is enough.

This topic should be in the comedy section though. It is very funny.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) by 4everisaac(m): 8:41pm On Apr 08, 2021
Nice

4 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Meditate On This Tonight. by 4everisaac(m): 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2021
Nice piece! May God bless you Man

1 Like

Politics / Re: We Will Wake Up One Day And The Naira Will Be N1,000’ – Governor Obaseki by 4everisaac(m): 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2021
The worst is when the government borrow for recurrent expenditure.

The amount of money that public office holders lavish can be harnessed and spent responsibly so there will not be any need of borrowing. Public office holders, including the president and his aides need to cut down their costs so we can have enough money in the system. Subsidy removal or not is almost insignificant. If not for the corruption in the subsidy of a thing, I will not even mention it as a solution to external borrowing.

But wait o undecided when will Nigeria stop the importation of petroleum products?Is it not crazy how we turn around and buy the same thing that we sold out but at exorbitant prices? If there is no importation of petroleum products, should we be bothered about subsidy?

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: FG Receives Stolen Ile-ife Artifact From Mexico by 4everisaac(m): 8:10pm On Apr 08, 2021
Hope they sent the money this artifact has generated over the years, alongside this thing. undecided

Oyibo pipo... Robbing us since 1759

16 Likes

Crime / Re: 2 Men Sell Two Human Hearts For N10,000 In Oyo by 4everisaac(m): 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2021
shocked
Las las one useless lawyer will defend them in court.
These kind of people should be shot dead without trial.

21 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates by 4everisaac(m): 6:41pm On Apr 05, 2021
Sharing it online is wrong. Your village people might see it ignite the fire grin grin

May God help you

216 Likes 5 Shares

Health / Re: HIV Vaccine Is Finally Visible Thanks To Covid by 4everisaac(m): 6:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
What's your source of information because according to WHO 'Vaccines against HIV are being developed, and they are in various stages of clinical trial but at present none have proven effective'
https://www.who.int/hiv/topics/vaccines/Vaccines/en/
Politics / Re: Biden Snubs Buhari As He Made Calls To Presidents of SA And Kenya. by 4everisaac(m): 5:38pm On Mar 03, 2021
All the previous posts have something in common.
Nonetheless, I think they all correct undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.