Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

4GodandHumanity's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4GodandHumanity's Profile / 4GodandHumanity's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Onitsha, Obosi Catholic Churches, Women Groups Shower Econmiums On Maduka by 4GodandHumanity: 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2021
You are just heartless. Still giving this poor man false hope.

I will bet you that even if he takes your mischievous mandate, he will not get up to 1,000 votes in the election.Tufia!

dailybuzzng:
AUGUST MEETING: Onitsha, Obosi Catholic Churches, Women Groups Shower Econmiums On Maduka As He Visits

Leading philantropist, Dr Godwin Maduka, has continued to demonstrate his commitment to the things of God and for humanity, through his Foundation.

The Godwin Maduka Foundation, has been highly rated for it's numerous philantropic activities, which has benefited thousands of men, women and youths across Anambra State.

On Friday, July 23, 2021, Maduka, a governorship aspirant, took time off his busy schedule, to lead a team of his Foundation, to visit some churches in Anambra State, where he made assurances on assisting and supporting God's work, an act, he has constantly done in the past, even before he joined politics.

During the visit, Maduka visited St Benndeth Catholic Church, Iba Pope, Awada, where he and his entourage were received by the Parish Priest, Rev Fr.David Ozoemena.

He also visited St Hilary Catholic Church, Iba Pope Awada, St Albert The Great Parish, Odume in Obosi and Holy Trinity Catholic Church, Iba Pope, also in Awada.

Speaking during the visit to the Churches, Maduka promised to continue what he has been doing in the past for them, which is aiding the Church carry out God's work and make useful donations to support various Chruch activities.

He also promised to assist the Churches complete their ongoing projects, because, he is passionate about the things of the church.

In his remarks, the Very Rev Father Vincent Ezenweka of Holy Trinity Catholic Church, Iba Pope, recalled Maduka's enormous contributions to human development and advancement of the society.

He noted that the people of Anambra State should consider Maduka for the next governorship election, because he is already self made and has shown passion for the development of Anambra State.

Recall that before Maduka joined the murky waters of politics, he had built a Monastery and Quarters for Catholic Church Reverend Fathers, at his home town of Umuchukwu in Anambra State.

Aside visiting the churches, Maduka also fecilitated with several women groups, such as the reverred Catholic Women Organization, CWO, vowing to continue his assistance to them.

Speaking to some women groups, he commended their resilient spirit, which he said has enabled women become strong pillars of the family.

He noted that the core objectives of his Foundation, is to continue to provide empowerment to women and youths in the society, assuring that he will redouble his efforts in this regard.

Maduka further assured that on behalf of his Foundation, he would provide support for the success of 2021 Women August meeting to several Women groups across Anambra State.

The highlight of the visit were prayer sessions for Maduka by the Women

Source: https://www.anambraupdate.com/2021/07/august-meeting-onitsha-obosi-catholic.html
Politics / Re: Alex Nwankwo 'Alexreports' Emerges Anambra Accord Party Governorship Candidate by 4GodandHumanity: 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
DissTroyer:

Nope. Alex Reports wouldn't go to the polls. By October or September, he'd step down and move his followers (scanty) to support the highest bidder. One of the three main contenders.

That ticket was either paid for by one of these people or he's standing in lieu for one of them.

Weeks to the election, there'd be a televised stepping down of some other propped up mushroom party candidates and they'd be paid off. If you have been within governorship election inner circles, you'd understand this game.

pay him for what? Can he attract even 10 votes in any election. They pay for candidates that add value to the main contestants

1 Like

Politics / Re: Alex Nwankwo 'Alexreports' Emerges Anambra Accord Party Governorship Candidate by 4GodandHumanity: 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2021
osuofia2:
wink This Alex reporter gets mind sha. So after you chop Dr. Maduka money you still get mind to emerge as party Canditate

clearly show you the mindset of our people. You were busy trying to sell a PDP candidate, when the man was disgraced you moved to a quack party to pick a nomination form. People will be shouting give the youth an opportunity. Here comes your youth! Lack of integrity. If I am chief Maduka, I will sue and recover every penny you received from me.

1 Like

Health / Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by 4GodandHumanity: 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
I do not understand why you are going ahead with an option without having a colonoscopy done despite sharing my own personal experience with you in your first thread. Anyway good luck
Health / Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by 4GodandHumanity: 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
I don't know the level of knowledge of the hospital that diagnosed you but I will suggest you do a colonoscopy. That is the only medically proven way to confirm your case. I had the same concern as you here in the UK. The faecal test that detected blood in my stool and blood tests shows a high level of whatever that were concerning to my doctor and I was on high priority for colonoscopy.It took a colonoscopy to confirm that it is only Hemorrhoids.

I had the same symptoms-pains in my abdomen like cramp-joint pains-blood in my stools continuously for like 2 weeks

Apart from whatever you were told, I was told by a Singaporean friend who is a doctor that whenever I am concern about the big C,
1-I should observe if I am having a constant headache in a particular part of my head
2-Loss of weight
3-sweating while sleeping at night.
4-Naeseous or vomiting

But trust me, I know how you feel and the anxiety that comes with it but PLEASE DO A COLONOSCOPY ASAP. Good luck and stay strong.

5 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Youths Set Ondo Prisoners Free, Burn Police Station & Akeredolu Campaign Office by 4GodandHumanity: 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
Your head is correct. This is part of the so-called army cybercrime operation. This is their testrun disinformation ops. But they are too amateur with this approach. They are dealing with internet generation, those tactics are so dumb, one can see through it. Plant conflicting news to create doubt in the society, Old model used by Russian govt in undermining the US election and Brexit in the UK. Most social media sites have a system in place to fight fake news. Really disappointed in Seun and his management for not evolving at all in tackling such challenge in nairaland. I will suggest to any right-thinking individual here, if you see such disinformation pots, report it to the admin immediately

SoBright101:
Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title. Beware of the propaganda
Business / Re: Stripe Acquires Nigeria’s Paystack For $200 Million To Expand Into Africa by 4GodandHumanity: 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nice one

Haarland:
[/b]How to watch Netflix movies and TV Series for free[b]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvAbghAFjoE
Politics / Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by 4GodandHumanity: 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
This shows how your brain functions. Is Theresa May still UK prime Minister?Ewu gambia
uote author=chukwunedum150 post=81633313]But I'm not seeing Uhuru kenyatta there, is he lifeless too? Theresa May no dey there too oo, mayb she is lifeless sha[/quote]
Politics / Re: APC Planning To Forcefully Takeover National Assembly Tomorrow - CUPP by 4GodandHumanity: 9:17pm On Jan 27, 2019
maxzzo1:
Na wao
quoted wrongly...it's...in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy
Phones / Re: How To Stop Pictures Posted On Your Whatsapp Group Chat From Saving In Y Gallery by 4GodandHumanity: 11:44pm On Nov 07, 2018
God bless you. you are a star
Abmalcom:
To stop pictures posted on your WhatsApp Group chats from saving in your phone gallery:
Make sure your Whatsapp is up to date, then do the following:
■ Go to Group info
■ Select Media Visibility
■ Choose No.

You will only see pictures in the group chat without saving to your phone.

And for individuals, go to view contact, select media Visibility and choose NO

This helps you save space on your phone....

Thank me later

1 Like

Sports / Re: Abayomi Shogunle Seeks For Fake Aba Super Eagles Jersy by 4GodandHumanity: 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
do you have to use deceptive means to get a click? this shows lack of confidence in your ability. we are shouting corruption in high places and yet we exhibit the same trait even in mundane circumstances. URL looks like it is from goal.com but when clicked opens up the story in your shabby designed blog
AprokoGirl:
cool cool , I know say Naija Must React

See The Price For Fake and Original Jersey Here : https://goal.com/9622/nigeria-2018-jersey/

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.