Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) (55046 Views)

Tribute To The Yoruba By Reno Omokri(photos) / "I Just Want All Appointments To Be North"- A Northerner To Reno Omokri (photos) / Akinwunmi Adeshina Wins Sunhak Peace Prize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by Osidazz19: 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
madenigga:

I repeat initial gra gra no be intelligence. it was you who used economy as a yard stick to measure participation in the G7.

to even add more to the ignorance you are saying FACTS...lol

i cant laugh cheesy

Exam question: What is the difference between World's top 10 economies and world top economies? Can you spot the difference?
Can you intelligently answer this question? Ps try.
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by Commanderinpips: 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
chukwunedum150:
But I'm not seeing Uhuru kenyatta there, is he lifeless too? Theresa May no dey there too oo, mayb she is lifeless sha

Guy Theresa May is no longer UK prime minister. Another Buhari zombie spotted. Boris Johnson is the new UK PM and he was there
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
degamemaster:
Buhari is a known slowpoke. He lacks what it takes to be recognised by those reasonable people.
Zombies over to you to defend the idiot.

Sorry bro but you are the slowpoke. Change your approach to life and start working with facts and become objective in thinking. Work to improve your own personal knowledge and efficacy at analysing situations objectively instead of just reacting blindly out of hatred for personalities. Refuse to do this and you will fail in life for sure 100% and continue to fail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by madenigga(m): 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
Osidazz19:

You just proved me right again about your level of intelligence and quality education. I said in my initial post that RUSSIA IS NOT A TOP TEN ECONOMY. You started arguing with me on that and the fact that they are dying to get back in. Pls show me where I said that Russia is NOT in world TOP economies. Learn to read and comprehend next time you take Jamb or WAEC. I said they are not in NOT TEN, that is not the same as top economies in the world. Totally different. I'm sure you know that you FVCKED by now but too ashamed to admit it.
I have better things to deal with....BYE.
lol... please let us settle this squarely and let the ignorant one be brought to bare. give me proof of where i argued with u over Russia being amongst the top 10economy or remain silent and ignorant forever.

THIS WOULD HELP U PASS YOUR JAMB NEXT YEAR O, cause with this thinking you can never get admission on merit cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by Arotemi: 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
Please my questions are these (1)were the personal pictures adesina took with TRUMP,MACRON AND MAY taking today at the G7 submit? because adeshina used 3 different bowties in those 3 pictures.... just an observation
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by Osidazz19: 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
madenigga:

I repeat initial gra gra no be intelligence. it was you who used economy as a yard stick to measure participation in the G7.

to even add more to the ignorance you are saying FACTS...lol

i cant laugh cheesy

Let me help you answer the question;

The world top TEN economies only consist of the TOP TEN. Nothing more nothing less.

The worlds top economies is subjective, it could be the top 2, 3, 5, 8, 10, 15 or even 20.

Get it? Now go to BED.
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by Osidazz19: 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
madenigga:

lol... please let us settle this squarely and let the ignorant one be brought to bare. give me proof of where i argued with u over Russia being amongst the top 10economy or remain silent and ignorant forever.

THIS WOULD HELP U PASS YOUR JAMB NEXT YEAR O, cause with this thinking you can never get admission on merit cheesy

That question is for you. Kindly copy and paste where I said "RUSSIA IS NOT ONE OF THE WORLDS TOP ECONOMIES".

I'm sure I got my MBA while you were still in high school.
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by dhareh: 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
FarahAideed:
Adeshina should be made Nigerias Next President
db

He’s the best candidate that comes to mind to be the next president, good history, background, knowledge of leadership and he’s uncompromised ....... except for those who don’t know him before now

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
Willy7:
My people, no matter our political divides and leaning, some things are not to be ignored. The picture above says a lot about our country and how our President is being perceived. Honestly I'm not happy seeing this pictures. This really shows how far we have deteriorated as a country. Looking at Adeshina, you can't but imagine if someone of that caliber and education is our President, how this country will be perceived and respected. Honestly I feel so ashamed that in this 21st century, someone of PMB caliber is what we can show to the world as our beacon of hope. Why can't we have an Adeshina or Godfrey Onyeàmà or even a young vibrant and educated Northerner that knows what the world is talking about? Just look at the way Adeshina is seated and sharing ideas with intelligent leaders. Honestly this pictures really sends some deep thoughts within me. Which way Nigeria?

You are just ignorant. It is you and those who liked your ignorant submission who "send deep thoughts within" the minds of intelligent Nigerians who despair for the increasing intellectual regression of young Nigerians in comparison to others elsewhere. The G7 invites head of international organisations to attend its summit yearly. Adeshina was invited as the head of the Africa Development Bank. Last year head of IMF, OECD, World bank and UN were invited and in attendance. Hate and ignorance is such a terrible combination now rendering many Nigerians simply worthless to their Country.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/44th_G7_summit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by madenigga(m): 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
Osidazz19:

Exam question: What is the difference between World's top 10 economies and world top economies? Can you spot the difference?
Can you intelligently answer this question? Ps try.
the world top economy is a reference thats not being specific, u can name only 5 countries if you choose, you can name 20 if you can.

But when they say top 10 they are being specific, you can easily make mistake here e.g u can name an economy thats amongst the top 20 enlisting it into the top 10 e.g Russia. Top 10 is specific and precise but top economy is not.

Now let me ask you Mr Fact your own question, i answered this question without google you can search all my words and you won't find it plagarized anywhere on the net. Now i want u to answer me why China despite being a world top economy and amongst d top10 is not part of the G7 cheesy.

let us really know who the jambite is
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by Rogersmith(m): 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
Willy7:
My people, no matter our political divides and leaning, some things are not to be ignored. The picture above says a lot about our country and how our President is being perceived. Honestly I'm not happy seeing this pictures. This really shows how far we have deteriorated as a country. Looking at Adeshina, you can't but imagine if someone of that caliber and education is our President, how this country will be perceived and respected. Honestly I feel so ashamed that in this 21st century, someone of PMB caliber is what we can show to the world as our beacon of hope. Why can't we have an Adeshina or Godfrey Onyeàmà or even a young vibrant and educated Northerner that knows what the world is talking about? Just look at the way Adeshina is seated and sharing ideas with intelligent leaders. Honestly this pictures really sends some deep thoughts within me. Which way Nigeria?
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by kblacko1: 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
what will president say when he gets there?
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by Liberated: 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
Akinwunmi future president material.
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
CapitalHYC:
Nigerians, I don't think we know what we want yet and I'm not surprised that the same set of people that voted buhari are the same people here who throw jabs at him... hypocrisy... Na wetin Ona want, Ona vote, no dey complain, thank God the last time I voted was 2007... Thank you Adeshina, the man being Repping Naija well since 1900 ...God bless you
My brother God bless you there. Na U sabi them finish.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by Osidazz19: 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
madenigga:

the world top economy is a reference thats not being specific, u can name only 5 countries if you choose, you can name 20 if you can.

But when they say top 10 they are being specific, you can easily make mistake here e.g u can name an economy thats amongst the top 20 enlisting it into the top 10 e.g Russia. Top 10 is specific and precise but top economy is not.

Now let me ask you Mr Fact your own question, i answered this question without google you can search all my words and you won't find it plagarized anywhere on the net. Now i want u to answer me why China despite being a world top economy and amongst d top10 is not part of the G7 cheesy.

let us really know who the jambite is

China is not part of the G7 simply because the criteria for membership goes beyond economics. Economy is paramount but also is democracy, free market economy and human rights. Coupled that with the fact that the Chinese economy really grew in the last decade or so. But the main reasons for Chinese exclusion I will say are lack of transparent and free economy plus lack of democracy as you will find in the original G7 members.

Use that as your answer in your next JAMB, I assure of good grade.
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by chosengocap: 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
G20 Nigeria not invited G7 Nigeria not invited Jesusalem pilgrimage, Nigeria invited Mecca pilgrimage, Nigeria invited
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by madenigga(m): 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
just because i dont see this place as a professional environment, and i choose to communicate with the conventional Nigerian peguin during discussions and debates here doesn't mean i am an illiterate.
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by tealaw(m): 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
With all the suit and tie, Africas is not developing. Young people still crossing the deserts.
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by madenigga(m): 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
Osidazz19:

China is not part of the G7 simply because the criteria for membership goes beyond economics. Economy is paramount but also is democracy, free market economy and human rights. Coupled that with the fact that the Chinese economy really grew in the last decade or so. But the main reasons for Chinese exclusion I will say are lack of transparent and free economy plus lack of democracy as you will find in the original G7 members.

Use that as your answer in your next JAMB, I assure of good grade.
i would really use it. and i suggest you use it too in yours maybe we might meet at the exam hall cheesy. You said it yourself that reason why Russia wasn't invited was because of economics... grin
this your action is called INTERNAL SABOTAGE
Osidazz19:

You must be ignorant of the facts. They want to join badly but they do not qualify since they are not in top 10 of the world economics but Orange man TRAMP is trying to get them in by any means necessary - FACT.
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
Theresa May holds no political office, or are you resurrecting or waking up from your slumber?
chukwunedum150:
But I'm not seeing Uhuru kenyatta there, is he lifeless too? Theresa May no dey there too oo, mayb she is lifeless sha
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by bigdot1759(m): 9:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
ignitewatch:
What do you want him to go and say there?
Rogersmith:

u ppl need some sense
Is it not yhe same buhari already in Japan
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by itu404(m): 9:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
helinues:

Glad to be earning for being stupid.. So what do you benefits from being foolish and stupid at the same time? Sebi Nigeria is powerful than Switzerland, that's why their presidents is also ommited from the invitees.. Probably, Netanyahu was also deliberately ignored

nice way to answer stupid questions, thank you.
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
LifestyleTonite:
Reno Omokri has reacted to pictures showing the president of Africa Development Bank, AFB, Akinwunmi Adeshina, at the G7 summit with world leaders.

Some of the world leaders present at the G7 summit include Angela Merkel (Germany), Nana Akufo Addo (Ghana), Paul Kagame (Rwanda), Emmanuel Macron (France), Donald Trump (US) etc.

Reacting to pictures from the summit which shows Akinwunmi Adeshina in gathering with other world leaders, Reno Omokri stated that the fact that President Muhammadu Buhari was snubbed shows that he has no value.

Sharing another picture showing Akinwunmi Adeshina greeting US President Donald Trump, Reno Omokri wrote:

https://wotzup.ng/reno-omokri-react-as-akinwunmi-adeshina-attend-g7-summit-buhari-snubbed/

What does Reno want Buhari to go and say there?

Shame Nigeria and Nigerians further?
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by Osidazz19: 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
madenigga:
i would really use it. and i suggest you use it too in yours maybe we might meet at the exam hall cheesy. You said it yourself that reason why Russia wasn't invited was because of economics... grin

"The Group of Seven (G7) is an international intergovernmental economic organization consisting of the seven largest IMF-described advanced economies in the world: Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom, and the United States".

Russia was allowed to join not because of her economy but because of her military might. My point is that Russia does not have an automatic qualification as member since it is not even in the top 10.
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by gidgiddy: 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
FarahAideed:

Because he will make a far better leader than Buhari and he has proven himself in many leadership positions

Thats exactly what the supporters of the presidential candidates in 2023 will say about their candidates

It is nothing new
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by linusbnn(m): 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
ignitewatch:
What do you want him to go and say there?

Ruga matter and herders route.
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by Damod88: 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
To think that Nigeria problem is its current leadership is obviously misleading. Nigerian greatest problem is inability of its youths to think. I must confess that majority of Nigerian youths are too irrational and ill-informed to be called human beings. No nation becomes developed when the majority of its citizens are foolish.

G7 is a group of countries who think they are more developed than the rest of the world. These countries are ;USA, Germany, Japan, France, Canada, Britain and Italy. The leaders of these countries meet annually to wine and dine together. Over the years the G7 has not really achieved anything leading many to argue that the gathering of G7 leaders is just a jamboree. In this regard the G20 is really more important because it involves the second largest economy, China.

Concerning the non invitation of Nigerian president, I don't think that should be a big issue for anybody. Nigeria has been invited before and even those African countries invited were there to drink wine and to shake hands with G7 leaders as nothing concrete is going to happen. There are many important world leaders who do not consider the G7 very important and don't feel the need to attend. The forum on China and Africa cooperation is most important for Africa than the irrelevant G7.The last time the forum was held in Beijing, China promised to give African countries 60 billion dollars in aid to revamp the continent's poor infrastructures.

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by madenigga(m): 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
[
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by 4GodandHumanity: 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
This shows how your brain functions. Is Theresa May still UK prime Minister?Ewu gambia
uote author=chukwunedum150 post=81633313]But I'm not seeing Uhuru kenyatta there, is he lifeless too? Theresa May no dey there too oo, mayb she is lifeless sha[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Confronted While Tearing Bola Tinubu’s Campaign Posters (Photos, Video) / Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) / Ibori's Pregnant Wife, Senami Sosu Denied Entry To USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.