Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer (46533 Views)

Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes / Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him / I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by abeniagbon(m): 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2021
davonlee:
For about 1-2 months, I've been experiencing rectal discharge (a lump above my anus which brings out bloody mucur), constant weakness and pain in my abdominal area. Initially, I thought it was a disease called Hemorrhoids, because the symptoms are exactly the same, and I never imagined this could happen to me. Two nights ago, my stool was filled with dark red blood; so I had to quickly inform my parents. They advised I go for a full scale test. To cut the story short, I've been diagnosed with stage 1 colon cancer. I really need your prayers.

and I can prescribe drug for this. you need to call me...
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Uteghe(m): 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2021
MAY GOD HEAL YOU in Jesus name. Let us know when and if you may need op. Will be willing to assist. Be strong.
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by SarutobiEky(m): 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
uyogabie:
At this early stage,get sour sop leaves,boil for few minutes and take it as tea.
Avoid sugary stuffs completely.
Starve the cancer of glucose.

Please how do I get sour sop leaves? I'm interested in making this tea. Please would this help shrink the growth?
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by ntyce(m): 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
Jimmyubah2:

What is soursop leave?

Leaves from the plant that produces this fruit

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by 4GodandHumanity: 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
I don't know the level of knowledge of the hospital that diagnosed you but I will suggest you do a colonoscopy. That is the only medically proven way to confirm your case. I had the same concern as you here in the UK. The faecal test that detected blood in my stool and blood tests shows a high level of whatever that were concerning to my doctor and I was on high priority for colonoscopy.It took a colonoscopy to confirm that it is only Hemorrhoids.

I had the same symptoms-pains in my abdomen like cramp-joint pains-blood in my stools continuously for like 2 weeks

Apart from whatever you were told, I was told by a Singaporean friend who is a doctor that whenever I am concern about the big C,
1-I should observe if I am having a constant headache in a particular part of my head
2-Loss of weight
3-sweating while sleeping at night.
4-Naeseous or vomiting

But trust me, I know how you feel and the anxiety that comes with it but PLEASE DO A COLONOSCOPY ASAP. Good luck and stay strong.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by jimmynauty: 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
davonlee:
For about 1-2 months, I've been experiencing rectal discharge (a lump above my anus which brings out bloody mucur), constant weakness and pain in my abdominal area. Initially, I thought it was a disease called Hemorrhoids, because the symptoms are exactly the same, and I never imagined this could happen to me. Two nights ago, my stool was filled with dark red blood; so I had to quickly inform my parents. They advised I go for a full scale test. To cut the story short, I've been diagnosed with stage 1 colon cancer. I really need your prayers.

It's either a miracle or death.

You mentally accent to His goodness grace for healing.
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by SarutobiEky(m): 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
youngfaraday1:
Amongst other medications that you will be placed on, also do a total body cleanser using one of the best herbal supplement, PURE cleanse is a 7 to
10 days body detox. it will aid other drugs functionability. ...Divine Healing locate you and restore your health in Jesus name, Amen
l quote author=davonlee post=101059341]For about 1-2 months, I've been experiencing rectal discharge (a lump above my anus which brings out bloody mucur), constant weakness and pain in my abdominal area. Initially, I thought it was a disease called Hemorrhoids, because the symptoms are exactly the same, and I never imagined this could happen to me. Two nights ago, my stool was filled with dark red blood; so I had to quickly inform my parents. They advised I go for a full scale test. To cut the story short, I've been diagnosed with stage 1 colon cancer. I really need your prayers.
where can one get this pure cleanse please?
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Jimmyubah2: 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2021
ntyce:

Leaves from the plant that produces this fruit
Okay thanks. Where can I get it please?
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Laurelita(f): 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2021
If u live in lagos look for the shepherd flock international or browse about , healthy living by tony akinyemi and u will learn how to fight diseases by changing ur diet and ur life style. And becoming friends with Jesus. Get God's attention
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by georgeakins: 1:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
please, eat like 10 cloves of raw garlic everyday, before breakfast
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by SarutobiEky(m): 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
ntyce:

I recommend this, go for your surgery and chemo.
Then use the soursop leaves, it is highly effective.

A close relative with stage 3 cancer survived on these treatments.

Also, stay close to God.

You will surely be healed.
where does one get sour sop leaves and how do you prepare it please
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Stkilda(m): 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
davonlee:

At "Stage 1" your cancer is still in very early stage. You are lucky that it has been caught early. You will be just fine. Try to keep healthy and fit.

1 Like

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
davonlee:
Bro, you are talking with a testimony. God delivered me from that thing. That was what killed Boseman. Young man, three things I am going to recommend for you:

1. Go and get a confirmation. Nigerian doctors are good with detecting cancer, but please, get a second opinion.

2. Since it is stage 1, you may not even need surgery. Just trust me what I am going to tell you. Work with the oncologists. Usually, they do not force treatment on victims, just be bold and tell your doctors to walk you through whatever they want to do. Make sure you know it well. And be obedient.

3. The secret to overcoming cancer and any deadly disease is the next. Bros...please move straight into 100% organic food. I take God beg you. This is what will make whatever they are given you very effective. This is the secret. Abandon anything called chemical. Here are suggestions:

1. You will need powerful Antioxidants. You can order at cheap price from amazon.
2. You will need powerful vitamins and minerals. Order from Amazon.
3. Eggs are good, but I take God beg you, run away from eggs usually sold. Get organic produced quail eggs. The eggs arent the cure, but they are a way to nourish your body. If you cannot, get guinea fowl organic eggs. Never buy the usual eggs in the streets again
4. Stop eating grains for now. Most are GMOs which can cause cancer. Please eat organic fresh vegetable (salads) more. Pesticides are used to grow these stuff, so you need to be careful, and learn how to wash chemicals off them.
5. Eat more of white meat. If you have to eat red meat go for goat. Please, do not buy chicken again in market. Kindly find a farmer who doesnt use antibiotics and vaccines to grow them. Better look for local fowls. Guy, there are fiwls which look like local now, but they arent ooo. Do not be f.ooled by the appearance. Make sure you find a farmer.
6. Never and never take Nigerian powdered or tin milk again. Na God a take beg you. Please.
7. Buy only green banana or plantain directly from farmers. Never buy from market. Those market women use calcium carbide to ripen it. Google the dangers of Calcium carbide. Same applies to pineapple, mangoes, oranges and lemon. Avoid them all for now. Please, na God a take beg you.
8. Stop using sugar. Sugar Itotally banned. You may start using honey or dates after some time, but even not now. If you must eat now, eat very little.

If you follow the instructions above, you will be fine. If you can grow vegetables in a garden if you have one at home, look into the following: kale, spinach, Arugula, chinese cabbage, lettuce, carrots, brocolli, cauliflower, and some other ones. Again, there are special seeds for tomatoes you can use. If you can learn organic gardening and produce your own organic chickens and turkeys, you will safe a lot of money. If you can use even N200k to find someone teach you...you better run at it sharply cos it will safe you millions.

Even stage 4 cancer patients who adhere to the instructions above find it easier. There was a woman who was at the stage of death, but when she converted to this lifestyle, wound on her breasts which were rotten started closing up. But the woman was exhausted. I think doctors were shocked at the way her body started responding and they wanted to give her blood. Maybe she was a Jehovah witness or so, she rejected blood transfusion and that was how she eventually died. But her children saw it that their mother could have been saved if she had taking to the lifestyle earlier. What doctors were using for her would have worked well.

Even I will tell you. If doctors says you can still delay treatment for 6 months and nothing will happen, just try the above and see first. I am telling you. You will see result. Hey! I didnt day you should go against your doctors ooo. But there are people doctors will say the cancer will not spread for a certain period of time. And what I tell them is to prepare their body for the treatment doctors will give them as changing to this lifestyle will allow them tolerate chemo more. But guess what? Doctors at times say...continue what you are doing as it is working, and no need for chemo for now, but close monitoring will be deployed. The secret is removing and washing away the bad things causing cancer. If the damage is not far gone, the thing will go the way it came if you change your eating lifestyle. But if they ask you to go straight for chemo or anything, please kindly do.

You can use this lifestyle to manage effectively degenerative diseases: anthritis, osteoporosis, diabetes, etc...this lifestyle change will help. I do not say it will cure you, but will help you. But if you see that its managing whatever ailment you have more than even the pills you are taking, better focus more on it. Make it a lifestyle. This lifestyle is likely to flush stubborn infections - staphylococcus, streptococcus etc...that antibiotics have refused to cure. Even HIV will benefit. What do they do for HIV victims? They simply boost their immume system. This is what this lifestyle will do. It will make whatever you take work. Do not be shocked when doctors ask you to reduce the dose of what they normally give for your ailment.

In summary: the principles are: detoxification, cells rejuvenation, and building immune system. Then, watch how your body natural fight the battle effortlessly.

Good health to you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by johnpaschal(m): 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
davonlee:

If you really need the prayers quote this message so I can call you and pray with you and I can guarantee you with my every being you would go back to that hospital runs the same tests you did and you'd come out clean and healthy as a baby
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Ytea(f): 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
So so sorry. Eat vegetables, use your medications and hope in the Lord.
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Vmotors: 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
There are quite some successful natural treatment for various cancer patients. I will recommend you carefully look for some tradomedical treatment or very good nutritionist and diaticians it will help. We had some testimonies of complete treatment of cancer especially when its diagnosed at the early stages.
You can call me on 08033320508
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
davonlee:
Bro, jehovah will see you through.We pray you gain full healing and try to be positive
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by topelenege: 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
Are you sure your cancer was staged properly? cos from the symptoms, it seems it has gone beyond stage 1 honestly. Please quickly get a second opinion.

Also knowledge is power. Don't just rely only on what the doctors say. Make research about your ailment. Read, read, read.

Here is a very good book to start with -How to starve Cancer by -Jane Mclelland. The best book that helped me.

Trust me, I speak from experience.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by TheVictorious(m): 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
May God heal you in Jesus' Name!
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Oludara202: 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
Get well soon bro, it's time to watch the things you eat, lots of green veggies and fruits.
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by IBILEmayweather(m): 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
bignero:

You're faith can heal you...

Google Kenneth hagin... Read his books on healing... Faith cured him of more deadly diseases... Don't be afraid..

I would have said you are dumb for suggesting this nonsense to someone with a serious health issue but it’s Sunday and I don’t insult on Sunday. You think what the guy said is a joke, right?

1 Like

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Armanipounds: 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
Follow your doctor's instruction, take whatsoever relevant medications the medics recommend for us. I do help u defeat this in this trying times! IJN
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Twelfthman: 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
davonlee

I am sorry this happen to you. Stay strong. I believe by God grace you will beat cancer.
Stay positive and optimistic.
Goodluck.
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by poweredcom(m): 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
Colon cancer no be big deal na ..na just because na for anus and e go de cause discomfort

Sorry o
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Mogadishuu: 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
Sorry man
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2021
davonlee:

Thank God it is stage 1, otherwsie if it was stage 4, nothing much can be done

Now listen to what your doctor says, don't follow any quack cure, eat healthy, take your drugs, and you can beat this

1 Like

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 25, 2021
If you will follow my advice go to instagram and type @iamsurvivingvegan look at the content there thank me later
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Studyinchina200(m): 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
These days your loved ones are only interested in your money.
Franzinni:
They might come for my head .... But I will say, spend time doing things that you love, create memories for your loved ones, fix and mend everything you must have overlooked in life, live life.

Please ignore me totally if I sound offensive to you but I am just saying what I am doing with my life becasue I realized one day that all I truly have is NOW.

2 Likes

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by pikechukwu6(m): 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
God will surely heal you, but take the necessary steps and medications. By his wounds, we are you are healed. Sorry

Pls, everyone should take some home remedies serious. Visit this to find some that will be relevant to you!!! Don't say it doesn't matter, remember life has no duplicate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjyqhuNqRUE
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2021
You're healed in Jesus name.
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Sterope(f): 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2021
It is stage one. He is likely going to be very fine once all treatments are done
Franzinni:
They might come for my head .... But I will say, spend time doing things that you love, create memories for your loved ones, fix and mend everything you must have overlooked in life, live life.

Please ignore me totally if I sound offensive to you but I am just saying what I am doing with my life becasue I realized one day that all I truly have is NOW.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) / Nigerian Nursing Assistant Breaks Leg Of 98-year-old Patient, Leading To Death / Zika Virus Is In Nigeria- Health Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.