Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

4litres's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4litres's Profile / 4litres's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

TV/Movies / Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by 4litres: 7:24am On Jan 03, 2014
hyzicbond: But truth be told season 1-3 is the bomb immediately Elena became a vampire that's when the series went sideways and its better for them to stop the series now and concentrate on the originals

the characters on tvd are seriously ageing imagine Paul Wesley wey be like 33 still dey do sweet 17....

Hmmmn! Here was I thinking something may be wrong with me. I enjoy 'the originals' more now 'cos its more intriguing & has way more cooler xractas. TVD will only be revived if & when it is merged back wit 'the originals'. My opinion sha.
Phones / Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by 4litres: 8:37am On Dec 20, 2013
Does etisalat bis allow hotspot?
Phone/Internet Market / Re: Jos/Bukuru Phones/gadgets Sale/swap Centre by 4litres: 6:31am On Dec 16, 2013
Neatly used bold 6 with 2batteries going for 28k. Crious peeps can call 08147157147 for details. Note: all accessories intact.
Phones / Re: Samsung Galaxy Star Pro sold as Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 in Jumia & Slot. by 4litres: 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
Young po413: Very cheap
Its not cheap, it is affordable. BTW, there are 2kinds of galaxy ace 3. There is d LTE version which shud be arnd 28k and d 3g version which is arnd 17k5 or 18k. Samsung are trying 2steal d mid range/entry level smartphone market 4rm nokia 520 as it is the highest selling smartphone in 2013 (sold arnd 20k)
Phones / Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by 4litres: 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
Am in nid of xperia miro. I kno dat it is an entry level device but its gonna serve my purpose 4it at d moment. I am interested in knowing hw mch it goes 4 cos I can't find it where I am. Pls any 1?
Politics / Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by 4litres: 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2013
chidinwachukwu:
Just Mind your Business. Have u yorubas removed all the specks in your eyes before removing that of the IGBOs,when your people were busy Killing Nigerian Airways,Nigerian Telecomnication,all Nigerian Owned Banks and Industry when your Hausa slave masters were Using u people as technocrats During their Over 30yrs of rulling,non of you Yoruba Hypocrits said anything,now that the IGBOs are busy reviving the Sectors that you people killed,you people won't allow them to rest.
If u think am lying check out the activities of these names as in the Killing of Nigerian Airways.
1991-1996 A.Olafisoye,1995 Mrs Abimbola,C.O Awosika, AdetoyeA.B and K.Omoregbe,A.D Adebiyi,Ilorin OlobayoAbeokuta, Adeluola V.I,S.L Atitebi,infact the Looters are to numerous to mention,just read up hw
Nigerian Airways was killed and add up some more of a Section of the Country that Claims Holiness.Rubbish
I'm really sorry to say this but you are very
st.upid! I'm not abusing you dear! If nobody
has ever told you that then you have zero
friends! WTF! Yorubas should remove the specks in their eyes first? This is by
far the dumbest comment I have seen all day!
Aren't we gonna start from somewhere?
People like you remain the number 1 reason
why The Giant of Africa remains crippled! She
embezzled funds and it doesn't hurt that
some people out there have not eaten this
entire week? Doesn't that bother you? That
we have it all in this blessed country and yet
millions of people still live like scavengers
doesn't bother you? Sweetie,you need to get
your brains checked! You st.upid,self-
centered,foolish,ungrateful a.s.s.hole!

1 Like

Gaming / Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by 4litres: 6:26am On Nov 03, 2013
jamesflaw: PS3 MOVE FOR SALE. COMES WITH MOTION CONTROLLER, EYE AND 3 GAMES.
INTERESTED BUYERS PLS CALL OR WHATSAPP-08101776312
Bro' talk d price 4here make we kno 1st b4 we call u.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Bbm Pin Exchange by 4litres: 9:27am On Oct 26, 2013
We the "BLACKBERRY USERS ASSOCIATION" have decided not to accept any request from non-blackberry users! If u like be using iphone 5 or galaxy s4 we won't accept! If you must ping,go and buy a blackberry and suffer like us!
SIGNED:Bad Belle Movement(BBM)smiley append ur seal if ur using BB
Seal: Flexy
Seal: mee
Seal: Stark!
Seal: Lenny:E>
Seal: Sheila;wink
Seal: Timi TeeMee
Seal: Spanish.
Seal: pee :p
TV/Movies / Re: Top 10 Best Vampires Ever (my Favourites) by 4litres: 9:11am On Oct 26, 2013
hyzicbond:

the two of them are both both gentlemen.. But Godric dull sha
If I hear say Godric dull. Haba bros'! There is a difference btw being selfless & dullness. These 're qualities I admire a lot in ppl 2d extent dat it now transcends 2 xracters I enjoy2 watch in fictional stories. (selflessness, sophistication & class) That's y I love me some Elijah, Stefan & Godric anyday (no homo). Elijah knows how to dress though which is a plus.

1 Like

Music/Radio / Re: Help With Good Gospel RAP Artistes. by 4litres: 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sho'Baraka
Music/Radio / Re: Eminem Spits 6077 Words In New Single Rapgod,16 Words Per Minute,in 6minutes by 4litres: 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
Why be a king when u can be a god. Let d likes of Jay-z, Nas, 50cent etc battle it out 4 who is gonna be d king, for we already kno who d #RapGod is.
Music/Radio / Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by 4litres: 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2013
Eminem -Rap god
Aramide- its over
Neyo - lonely again
Ruby - okay
TV/Movies / Re: Top 10 Best Vampires Ever (my Favourites) by 4litres: 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
GODRIC 4rm true blood & Elijah 4rm TVD 're my favorites. The sexiest would hav 2 be Jessica 4rm true blood.
TV/Movies / Re: Which Movie Did You Watch That Made You Cry? by 4litres: 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2013
y-fo:

haha...I'm pretty certain I did.

the life lesson of focusing on excellance rather than success on its own was well put across...but I don't remember any moment that would have caused for tears

maybe the suicide attempt but this is just my opinion and I respect that other people are different so i'm withdrawing my question to the house.
Aiit, betta, cos 1 mans food they say is .......

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: Which Movie Did You Watch That Made You Cry? by 4litres: 11:09am On Oct 18, 2013
y-fo:

for all those saying "three idiots"...are u guys referring to tears of laughter cuz I can't see people tearing up any other way in that movie

*not trying to feel all high and mighty mind you
Are u sure u undastood d movie or u were jst lookin @d pictures?
TV/Movies / Re: Which Movie Did You Watch That Made You Cry? by 4litres: 11:07am On Oct 18, 2013
A nollywood movie titled 'The Price' (RMD) managed 2make me shed tears. There is also 'saving private ryan', 'my name is khan',' les miserables'(original version), 'Apocalypto', '3 idiots', 'passion of the christ' etc.
TV/Movies / Re: The Most Interesting/emotional Movie You Have Ever Watched by 4litres: 10:19am On Oct 18, 2013
For me it has to be 3 idiots, les miserables(the original version) and Apocalypto. There re others sha buh those re d ones dat come 2mind ryt now.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by 4litres: 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
Abi ooooooooo, ITK wey ful 4 dis thread. D info i got 4rm abuja i no wan share am cos pple must quote. I just d watch til tym comes.
I noticed dat u ve problems tryin 2quote people so lemme teach u. U see those brackets, either 4rm d beginning or at d end, don't write anytin inside dem. Infact, u shud leave d whole write up & start on another line 2write wateva u wanna write. Dat way, it will come out clear & easier 4ppl 2 read. Pls note dat I am not tryin 2start an e-war wit u, just tot u can use some help.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by 4litres: 11:16am On Oct 16, 2013
Oluwacolded: Am overtly declaring that the past questions been sent out are all comfirmed ones

Nairalanders let us be realistic here and put yourself in my shoes if it were you guys what happened here happened to would you guys love it?

Someone bought my past questions with N 1,000 and decided to distribute it freely on the most visited forum in nigeria

The past questions inquired a cost before we secured it and what is the main motive of a business man? Is it not to make profit

giving the pastquestions out is not my problem but why did he decide to ruin my business because my business here on nairaland is legit.

There are still many paramilitary exam still coming with this attitude how did u guys think i would be able to get those past questions out to you if i didn't make profit in this NIS one

To the guy [big dream] that shared my past question freely in ur eye and those that took it from u it might seem what u did was Good but i know my God would surely avenge what you did to my business.

Business- yes i called it business becos i went to a high extent to get the pastquestions to satisfy people's want and demand
Eh yaa! I feel 4 u bro'. I must say dat I dnt support 100% wat bigdreams did but u shud ve made it a lil bit more affordable (say 5h) and u should learn how to use ur mail if u want 2get involved wit online business. If u dnt reply ur mails, wat re we 2do? Its not every 1 dat wants his/her numba thrown out to strangers. Kpele!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by 4litres: 11:04am On Oct 16, 2013
Bigdreams:

Sent to you guys. Please, help others out.

Thank u bro', I got it. @others that haven't gotten theirs, u can mail me 4ur free copy. I may not be too frequent on dis thread but if u can mail me, u stand a betta chance of getting a reply ASAP. Addy is alphadenen@gmail.com. One lov!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by 4litres: 8:10am On Oct 16, 2013
Oluwacolded: mr man shout up do u know the meaning of fraud u guys decided to pirate and distribute my questions i used my own money and buy if i hadn't kept the questions wouldn't i been in loss by now.

Oga, dis ur grammar na die o! So na lyk dis u be want take tutor us. Naija, I hail thee. God help us all.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by 4litres: 8:06am On Oct 16, 2013
Bigdreams:

Sent sis.

Please, help others out.
Pls kindly 4ward to alphadenen@gmail.com
@others who ve gotten d past questions, dnt 4get 2help us out too.
Music/Radio / Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone? by 4litres: 7:44am On Oct 06, 2013
One Grain of Sand - Ron Pope
Phones / Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by 4litres: 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2013
@OP pls change part of dis ur topic from 'TREND' to 'THREAD' . I dnt mean 2be overbearing so no vex o, jst tot we cud learn 4rm each oda.
Gaming / Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by 4litres: 5:21am On Sep 27, 2013
rezy15: Cyberbunk gaming on whatsapp is a real time community wher we swap ideas, advertise games make game sales and exchange gaming experiences. We also hv a game modder in d house. Drop ur number to be added and begin chatting with like minded shooters and looters in real-time.
Mr, pls drop ur e-mail or somtin so I can send d numba dere. I dnt want to jst put my numba out 4security reasons & am sure a lot of ppl feel dis way too.
Phones / Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by 4litres: 11:01pm On Sep 25, 2013
I really believe this sony ppl make d best kinds of smartphones in d world @ d moment & they re my #1 reason for wanting 2get an android phone.
Phones / Re: 7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry by 4litres: 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2013
hackzlord: D thing is dat i dnt want to abuse any1...I've operated so many phones ranging from samsung galaxy Tab, htc, infinix, bee, blackberry, amp, lumia....amongst others.....no beef ...take it/leave it i've made my point...blakberry is a stupid phone...with stupid functions d only thing special is d BBM...WHICH IS COMING TO ANDROID SOON
So? Lyk criously? Dis tin abt 'ma fone pass ur fone' is gettin really irritating. Last I checked, its ur choice 2go & get d phone u want & another persons choice 2get his. Must u terrorize ppl 4 havin a diff choice 4rm urs? Wats d difference btw u & boko haram? Is it ur money? Abeg make una let person hear word jare. Abi Tecno fone fit call off ASUU strike?
Phones / Re: BBM Shows Blackberry Phones Are Still The BEST by 4litres: 6:20am On Sep 22, 2013
Are u 4real?

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by 4litres: 8:38am On Sep 20, 2013
CHARLOE: Plz somebody help a brother now, abi d application don close? still cant find d edit application on d home page.
Don't use ur phone, use a laptop or desktop.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by 4litres: 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes: "just collected my validation number from union bank here in Ph and i am still stucked-up with this same sh.it telling me incorrect validation number or NOT FOUND" as the case may be..and my time is running out in this cafe..i have refresh the page tire......anyway i know their server that is having a lil bit of issues here, i will give it another shot in the night today if i can't print my acknowledgement slip"
You will have 2send a mail to cdfipb support for assistance. The problem is not network as yall re thinking it is, it has 2do with the way they created the recruitment portal. Under normal circumstance, after applying, ur transaction numba will not change until u edit ur application but the reality is even if u don't edit ur application but just logged in to view ur details, once u reach the pay4me page, ur transaction numba changes automatically (a lot of peeps might not be aware but if u re careful, u will notice dis). My advice to people yet 2pay is once u print out ur slip 2take 2the bank & if u r sure of ur details, don't log in again cos ur transaction numba will change, & when u ve paid 2d bank, go straight 2d acknowledgement page & no where else. Once u do this, u will not experience these errors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.