Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This (34772 Views)

Glo Bis Users Group. What Is Our Alternative? N1500 Is Not Beans / Etisalat Bis Users , I Need Your Help!! / Airtel Gives A Period Of Grace To All Non-bb Bis Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by stephinnoyewole(m): 11:42pm On Dec 18, 2013
Baadal:
First thing is to put ur Cellular Data OFF.....den dial *499*3# for monthly sub.den wait till ur 3GB is given to u.dial *228# to confirm it.After u'v confirmed ur 3GB,pls get anoda 100 naira voucher and sub for etisalat bb 10 daily plan by dialing*559*3*2#...den change ur APN to blackberryx.net.....u'r good to go and maybe u may nid to restart ur fone like I did.remember to put ur CELLULAR DATA ON after the whole procedure.
Are u on easycliq or starter?
My plan (easycliq )deducts 5naira daily,
Pls wat next....
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by PrinceIkye: 3:29am On Dec 19, 2013
xtervaganza: why u no text push and enter to 3gig grin
if u understand how if feel to watch ur 3072mb expire slowly when u can use it to browse u willnt have joke will any body complaining here..

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by harjala(m): 7:36am On Dec 19, 2013
quivah:
All you need to do still call cc... only them can restore your 3g!! Talk to a geek...

After he had help you restore it.. tell him to help you activate your bb10 plan!! Finish!!

He might ask if you use a bb10 phone. tell him tes!! But your sim is currently not in the phone capishe?!
Thanks much, I did d BB10 daily sub yesterday, was given d 15mb, but when i exhausted d 15mb, i was no longer able to browse, nd my 3g was restored bck..
I think they've blocked it..Thanks, All d Same, I really Appreciate. Tried calling CC buh no one pickd
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by harjala(m): 7:39am On Dec 19, 2013
Prince Ikye: if u understand how if feel to watch ur 3072mb expire slowly when u can use it to browse u willnt have joke will any body complaining here..
Bros, U sef get dat feeling...e dey pain person. I jst dy laugh, cos i cnt cry.
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by femishow2005(m): 7:51am On Dec 19, 2013
Baadal:
First thing is to put ur Cellular Data OFF.....den dial *499*3# for monthly sub.den wait till ur 3GB is given to u.dial *228# to confirm it.After u'v confirmed ur 3GB,pls get anoda 100 naira voucher and sub for etisalat bb 10 daily plan by dialing*559*3*2#...den change ur APN to blackberryx.net.....u'r good to go and maybe u may nid to restart ur fone like I did.remember to put ur CELLULAR DATA ON after the whole procedure.
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by atmewsis(m): 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
I think d only thing they did was to change the apn. so if anyone comes across d new apn, pls let me knw tnksss.
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
ewizard1:
Becs they allowed you use BIS on non BB? Smh!! Ungrateful you!!!

Incase you dont know.. Na you MUMU pass.. They make their Billions errDay!
hw much did etisalat paid u, 2 b defendin dem on nl angry
de wost network n nigeria. Wit a confused data bundle undecided as 4 me "mumu" shud b aded up wit name *eti-mumu* grin

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by charlsecy(m): 11:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
cuteprinz: This afternoon at abt 3:00pm, N100 was also automatically deducted for the daily BB Q10 subs..Wahala don start!.... Pls, How do i cancel this daily rubbish so i can do a monthly subscription and get 3G. I'll appreciate.

Dial *229*0# to cancel auto-renewal.
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by MikkyT1(m): 5:46am On Dec 20, 2013
Baadal, u b correct and better person jooor, I actually use BB curve 2 and intend buyin Tecno N9 Tab as xmas gift for my self, so am gonna try as u said.....pls can wee talk through emal - mark_brown2000101@yahoo.com plsss dude
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by nicolas247(m): 8:30am On Dec 20, 2013
My own easy.....after i discovered the tweak was no longer going, i just picked my and dial 200 CC and told them i subscribe but could not browse. So they ask me few question like what kind of phone am using so my money was refunded....

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by 4litres: 8:37am On Dec 20, 2013
Does etisalat bis allow hotspot?
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by emmanuelco(m): 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2013
Please help me out cus this stuff has been frustrating me today,,,I subscribe for the monthly plan and I was given the gig but after trying the daily plan code it will say operation failed and I've lost all my airtime trying to browse with only the gig . Please assist me cus customer care also can't help me with the daily plan

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by nani667: 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2013
emmanuelco: Please help me out cus this stuff has been frustrating me today,,,I subscribe for the monthly plan and I was given the gig but after trying the daily plan code it will say operation failed and I've lost all my airtime trying to browse with only the gig . Please assist me cus customer care also can't help me with the daily plan

LOL..you must be a learner sir....oh well...thanks you for donating your 1k to Etisalat
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by lunchsplash: 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2013
Check it out, look at date very well

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Warlord3000(m): 4:27am On Dec 23, 2013
thank you etisalat for returning my 1k to me ooo...

after entering BIS one chance before.. smiley
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by leunamme93(m): 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2013
lunchsplash: Check it out, look at date very well
Did you subscribe with your existing data, cos I still have data left.
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by morgan15: 12:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
4litres: Does etisalat bis allow hotspot?

Yer sometimes... that's wur am using now sha .
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by 1stola: 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2013
[size=28pt] Pls HELP!
I DON ENTER TRAP!
Etimumu don mumu me
AM STARRING AT MY 3GB LIKE DUNDEE
ANY WAY TO MAKE IT WORK OR GET REFUND[/size]
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by montestic(m): 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2013
pls What's d code to stop auto renewal for etisalat bis? urgent help needed. thanks
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by nani667: 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
1st ola: [size=28pt] Pls HELP!
I DON ENTER TRAP!
Etimumu don mumu me
AM STARRING AT MY 3GB LIKE DUNDEE
ANY WAY TO MAKE IT WORK OR GET REFUND[/size]

OGA the only thing you can do is to stare at the 3GB back... then when you're tired throw away the Sim

montestic: pls What's d code to stop auto renewal for etisalat bis? urgent help needed. thanks

call customer service and tell them to stop it for you....

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by femishow2005(m): 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2013
Well after entering the one chance for the bis shit. I picked my phone and spoke with the customer service. Firstly I told her to deactivate any auto renewal from any Bis and the daily plan which she obliged. Then I told her I need a refund of my 1k as I'm no longer using BlackBerry wink. that I'm now using a non- bb .Lol for my mind I dey bobo her o. Well after 2-3hrs I was refunded and I did my 260MB jeje #poorboy tongue
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Malvonspeare: 7:23pm On Dec 23, 2013
Argghh!!!,so dem don block am,no wonda dat geek wit her sweat voice was givin me dat crooked laugh which i inteprete to be "d joke's on u boi".Na wha o,so lyk dis na d 1k wey i jst hustle don go
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by ewizard1: 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
Someone should try this...

If you have your 3gb and its not working.
Get a BB fone and put ur sim in it...
It wouldn't work. . Then use dat same BB to call CC and tell dem your did BIS and its not working. The CC should fix it and it would start working. One its working. use for like 10mins... then do the BB10. If BB10 activated.. use again like 5mins then swap the device.

Lets see how this goes!

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by ignis: 10:01am On Dec 24, 2013
Etisalat keep removing N100 from my phone everyday since the day I subscribed for that BB10 . N100 plan. Please how do I stop these useless auto renewal?

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by nani667: 10:32am On Dec 24, 2013
ignis: Etisalat keep removing N100 from my phone everyday since the day I subscribed for that BB10 . N100 plan. Please how do I stop these useless auto renewal?

only customer care can do that for you sir
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by ideology(m): 10:41am On Dec 24, 2013
ignis: Etisalat keep removing N100 from my phone everyday since the day I subscribed for that BB10 . N100 plan. Please how do I stop these useless auto renewal?
send stop, cancel deactivate to their code
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by ignis: 11:41am On Dec 24, 2013
ideology:
send stop, cancel deactivate to their code
What is their code?
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Folatunmi: 3:03pm On Dec 24, 2013
pls help me i dont understand...i cant browze with my 3gb data from etisalat after removing my 15mb data.this is the second time am activating the BB10 daily plan by *559*3*2#....pls help
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by nani667: 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2013
Folatunmi: pls help me i dont understand...i cant browze with my 3gb data from etisalat after removing my 15mb data.this is the second time am activating the BB10 daily plan by *559*3*2#....pls help

LOL...okay...continue activating the BB 10 plan
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by toniotonero(m): 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2013
TEXT STOP - 229
OR CALL CC TO DACTIVATE
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Tomty: 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
it working back with your-freedom. So cool
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Tomty: 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2014
it working back with your-freedom. So cool it working back with your-freedom. So cool it working back with your-freedom. So cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Dirty Google Secrets Every Internet User Should Know / Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer / Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.