Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal (29796 Views)

Seun Kuti: ''Bring Metuh In Chains Next Time'' / Ministerial List: Seun Kuti Says He Has Lost Hope On Buhari Administration / Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by Chibuhealth(f): 6:01am On Nov 03, 2013
tha_originator: Ope o, I dey top ten at all at all na winch cool

Igbo people, una no dey try o! Make we talk true na? I take God beg una. Make we bone dis tribal fight and face the truth. Abeg!

Story! Which truth?
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by dontjealousme: 6:43am On Nov 03, 2013
waternogetenemy: Wat has igbo got to do with an observation? Are the kuti's no longer famous for marijuana and hosting strippers in their stripper joint termed shrine.

The facts remains that Seun comments is tribally motivated just like the rest of you quoting my comment.

Seun did not see fit to comment on OBJ and his massive corruption. Banklole and even Otedola but want to comment becos an aviation ministry made purchase for their operation.

Seun is a very daft man. Fela will be turning in his grave.

+100
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by zuggy: 6:54am On Nov 03, 2013
What about the one way him papa Fela do
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:10am On Nov 03, 2013
DerideGull: Seun Kuti, you are an irredeemable dummy.
Gull, at your age you are supposed to be leaving a good legacy with your comment.
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by folahann(m): 7:43am On Nov 03, 2013
What is Nigerian turning into? Not a single comment is addressing the issue at hand. The issue is about a minister misappropriating funds. is she guilty or not? Did she really buy those cars?
All I see is insults on the personality of the comment poster.
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by agbameta: 7:58am On Nov 03, 2013
Mr McJay:

Are you always this st.up.id or you are trying to underplay your idiocy. I don't blame you, If your parents had 'done the needful' and invested in N50 Gold Circle, the world would have one less f.oo.l. All you inherited from your father is his inbred ret.ardation, you compound fo.ol of doubtful ancestry.

He's ibo so he's always this stupid.
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by addictiv(m): 8:19am On Nov 03, 2013
Nigerians @ it again. ......leaving the message and attacking the messenger. .. when re we gonna ever learn.
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by shooze: 8:28am On Nov 03, 2013
Politicians will continue to steal because they know at the end of the day their " kinsmen" will always have their back. It has now turned to a tribal war ibo this and yoruba that. I am sure the politicians will be laughing at how dumb we are. We honestly deserve the people that rule us .
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 03, 2013
FreeGlobe:
yorubas have always had a different definition of intellect and conscience so am I surprised at your retort?
shut it already!
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 03, 2013
T8ksy:

Abi ojare!!!

Just as you ibos have always had a different definition for courage. This just goes to show we can never be one nation as we cogitate

differently. We should have listened to the sardunna but Zik would not have any of it and said we should just forget our differences and

form a mighty nation. Our inability to understand our myriad differences is still clogging the wheels of our progress half a century after

attaining self-rule.

So for Una mind, the sovereignty of Nigeria lied in the hands of Zik? Because he expressed his opinions abt one Nigeria, does that mean he had the knife to do the cutting?
When Zik and his kinsmen eventually decide to leave the country, didn't u help the world powers to put them in?

As Zik don die, y Una still never comot
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by seangy4konji: 9:16am On Nov 03, 2013
I swear...its not a tribe thing...this woman was wrong...very wrong and documents showed it....those were just to expensive and its wasteful.it was because we all saw the documents....they would have done such deals over 100 times on different scale and contracts while we complain of no food and jobs...its pure theft and it could have been any tribe and the person should be punished...is it a good thingshe is a thief and did not cover her tracks....PURE OLE basstard woman....
Okiki_Oluwa: Seun Kuti is right.
I think this should not be tribalized. That thing has been ruining Nigeria since 1960.
The tribe of Stella Oduah should not bring an issue. She is just guilty.
Last Bullet:
Some people should stop tribalism & condem her act. It's the individual that's faulty, not the tribe.
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by rapmike(m): 9:52am On Nov 03, 2013
seangy4konji: I swear...its not a tribe thing...this woman was wrong...very wrong and documents showed it....those were just to expensive and its wasteful.it was because we all saw the documents....they would have done such deals over 100 times on different scale and contracts while we complain of no food and jobs...its pure theft and it could have been any tribe and the person should be punished...is it a good thingshe is a thief and did not cover her tracks....PURE OLE basstard woman....
Thank u 4 d 1st statement u made...it is not a tribe thing.... I mean Seun has not mentioned anything tribal with his statements,yet people start fanning flames of tribalism up and down and leave d crux of the matter. Am sure d owner of dis thread tot nting tribal when he placed it up. Anyway i SMH 4 dis country again,cus d insane daft sentimentality dat has plagued dis country has nt left it.
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by rapmike(m): 10:01am On Nov 03, 2013
All of you dat r saying tribal ish, i want to ask you a question. When Tafa Balogun was found to have lootd millions as d IGP, he was prosecutd and nobody opend mouth to say dat he did d right ting by stealing, no tribal sentiments was placed. When Nuhu Ribadu was demoted to sum ranks below in the police force because he got promoted illegally, nobody said dat its a tribal war. WHY IS STELLA ODUAH OWN NW DIFFERENT EEH? Face d truth, she did smting wrong, simple!
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by dontjealousme: 10:06am On Nov 03, 2013
rapmike: All of you dat r saying tribal ish, i want to ask you a question. When Tafa Balogun was found to have lootd millions as d IGP, he was prosecutd and nobody opend mouth to say dat he did d right ting by stealing, no tribal sentiments was placed. When Nuhu Ribadu was demoted to sum ranks below in the police force because he got promoted illegally, nobody said dat its a tribal war. WHY IS STELLA ODUAH OWN NW DIFFERENT EEH? Face d truth, she did smting wrong, simple!

Becos Stella has done nothing wrong. Did she loot like Tafa Balogun? No. Was she promoted illegally like Nuhu Ribadu? No.

Get ur facts right before u start making claims that u can never provide evidence to support.

Try to put ur tribal feelings aside and maybe u can understand that, cars are not her private property but belongs to the aviation ministry, bought by the ministry for their operations. Now try very hard to comprehend that.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by Datiboboi: 10:27am On Nov 03, 2013
rapmike: All of you dat r saying tribal ish, i want to ask you a question. When Tafa Balogun was found to have lootd millions as d IGP, he was prosecutd and nobody opend mouth to say dat he did d right ting by stealing, no tribal sentiments was placed. When Nuhu Ribadu was demoted to sum ranks below in the police force because he got promoted illegally, nobody said dat its a tribal war. WHY IS STELLA ODUAH OWN NW DIFFERENT EEH? Face d truth, she did smting wrong, simple!

Ode Na only 2 you remember. All your past generation are criminal, just mention one and I will update you how much he stole from our treasury
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by gurnam: 10:37am On Nov 03, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Gull, at your age you are supposed to be leaving a good legacy with your comment.

Giving Dede credit for wisdom is like giving a pig neatness...

With him...wisdom doesn't come with age.
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by Etianwanokon: 11:27am On Nov 03, 2013
My dear, a country where people carry placard to support crime is what i cannot fathom at the moment. For all the probes and panels, set up by the govt on matters like these ones. What has been done to the previous thieves? God will take us there.
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by Toyeeb78(m): 11:44am On Nov 03, 2013
seedord247:

Your handle shows that you are more retar.d than the whole kuti family.
Fool, who told you kuti's no go to school... Fela school in London... Idiot, abeg no talk rubbish
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by rapmike(m): 12:46pm On Nov 03, 2013
Dat~ibo~boi:

Ode Na only 2 you remember. All your past generation are criminal, just mention one and I will update you how much he stole from our treasury
Again i SMH, lack of education really kills.
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by rapmike(m): 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
dontjealousme:

Becos Stella has done nothing wrong. Did she loot like Tafa Balogun? No. Was she promoted illegally like Nuhu Ribadu? No.

Get ur facts right before u start making claims that u can never provide evidence to support.

Try to put ur tribal feelings aside and maybe u can understand that, cars are not her private property but belongs to the aviation ministry, bought by the ministry for their operations. Now try very hard to comprehend that.
Bros,b4 u start feeling cool, she is been questiond for approving d purchase of dos cars at a high cost. Whether she is benefitting 4rm it is nt d point at all, she probably did nt do d paperwork thoroughly or smting like dat. Again, dis is nt a tribal thing dat is happening, at least she is nt d only person been questiond here, so YOU SHOULD GET UR OWN FACTS RIGHT BEFORE ACCUSING SM1 OF TRIBAL SENTIMENTS
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by twentycent(m): 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2013
FreeGlobe:
yorubas have always had a different definition of intellect and conscience so am I surprised at your retort?

@freeglobe try applying rationality with ur talks as someone is clealy letting you know its Seun Kuti's intellect and conscience that necessitated his opinion on d StellaGate issue..am ibo bt born nd bred in the west nd most importantly a Human being since your thought ratio is that anyone that's yoruba shouldn't say the right thing cos the criminal is ibo..in the face of all the hardships/sufferings amongst the populace, all you @freeglobe deem fit is to castigate someone that has expressed his mind and also support someone that is insensitive.

In Femi Kuti's voice #i sorry for Nigeria#
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by nwaezeubom: 1:22pm On Nov 03, 2013
seun said what every body in the country would have said, the cabal has no conscience. They want to suck the country dry, and the people need to stand up and fight back. Common man do not want to die. This has nothing to do with tribe, Yoruba, Igbo, or Hausa, neither does it have anything to do with believing in marriage. A whole lot of people don't want to be tie down so marriage is not an option for them. Seun is his own individual and a man that I think is responsible enough to take care of his...ellipsis. The Yorubas are the most educated in Nigeria so quit all the diatribes guys. and by the way I am igboman, my is Mathew amobi nwankeze.
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by chidinwachukwu(m): 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2013
tha_originator: Ope o, I dey top ten at all at all na winch cool

Igbo people, una no dey try o! Make we talk true na? I take God beg una. Make we bone dis tribal fight and face the truth. Abeg!
Just Mind your Business. Have u yorubas removed all the specks in your eyes before removing that of the IGBOs,when your people were busy Killing Nigerian Airways,Nigerian Telecomnication,all Nigerian Owned Banks and Industry when your Hausa slave masters were Using u people as technocrats During their Over 30yrs of rulling,non of you Yoruba Hypocrits said anything,now that the IGBOs are busy reviving the Sectors that you people killed,you people won't allow them to rest.
If u think am lying check out the activities of these names as in the Killing of Nigerian Airways.
1991-1996 A.Olafisoye,1995 Mrs Abimbola,C.O Awosika, AdetoyeA.B and K.Omoregbe,A.D Adebiyi,Ilorin OlobayoAbeokuta, Adeluola V.I,S.L Atitebi,infact the Looters are to numerous to mention,just read up hw
Nigerian Airways was killed and add up some more of a Section of the Country that Claims Holiness.Rubbish
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by 4litres: 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2013
chidinwachukwu:
Just Mind your Business. Have u yorubas removed all the specks in your eyes before removing that of the IGBOs,when your people were busy Killing Nigerian Airways,Nigerian Telecomnication,all Nigerian Owned Banks and Industry when your Hausa slave masters were Using u people as technocrats During their Over 30yrs of rulling,non of you Yoruba Hypocrits said anything,now that the IGBOs are busy reviving the Sectors that you people killed,you people won't allow them to rest.
If u think am lying check out the activities of these names as in the Killing of Nigerian Airways.
1991-1996 A.Olafisoye,1995 Mrs Abimbola,C.O Awosika, AdetoyeA.B and K.Omoregbe,A.D Adebiyi,Ilorin OlobayoAbeokuta, Adeluola V.I,S.L Atitebi,infact the Looters are to numerous to mention,just read up hw
Nigerian Airways was killed and add up some more of a Section of the Country that Claims Holiness.Rubbish
I'm really sorry to say this but you are very
st.upid! I'm not abusing you dear! If nobody
has ever told you that then you have zero
friends! WTF! Yorubas should remove the specks in their eyes first? This is by
far the dumbest comment I have seen all day!
Aren't we gonna start from somewhere?
People like you remain the number 1 reason
why The Giant of Africa remains crippled! She
embezzled funds and it doesn't hurt that
some people out there have not eaten this
entire week? Doesn't that bother you? That
we have it all in this blessed country and yet
millions of people still live like scavengers
doesn't bother you? Sweetie,you need to get
your brains checked! You st.upid,self-
centered,foolish,ungrateful a.s.s.hole!

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by tbag007(m): 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2013
FreeGlobe: what is that drunk one saying again, smh. Definitely not a representation of the great Fela

You be mumu.
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by fuke(m): 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2013
waternogetenemy: Coming from a family of law breakers. (Kuti Family) Abeg face ur marijuana joooor... grin

Go school... dem no go.... sad

This ret..ard was the one that said he did not believe in marriage. Need i say more? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stark ignorance.

His uncles were medics.
His grand father was the principal to many Nigerian leaders.
His grandmother was the first female to drive a car in Nigeria.
His grandmother led the protest against women tax and drove the then Alake of Egbaland to exile.
His father went to school of music in London.

Many of you here cannot think straight even with your so called degrees.
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by rapmike(m): 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2013
fuke:

Stark ignorance.

His uncles were medics.
His grandmother led the protest against women tax and drove the then Alake of Egbaland to exile.

PLEASE TELL HIM ABEG... NIGERIANS CAN BE ANNONYING AT TIMES... REALLY
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by zetel95(m): 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2013
TribalEAST: Anything and anyone that speaks the bitter TRUTH against igbos is never their friend.

Self-denial is bad.
ask urself, as igbos ever love demselfs, den gave dem senate seat to manage dey lost it to middle belt. How hence can dey prove there sonship
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by chamboy(m): 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2013
Nice one seun kuti
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by chamboy(m): 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2013
[quote author=mystical10]This is first time nsiehu kuti hv said smtin reasonable in his life. Stella oduah misplaced money but nt stealing. [/quote
U are a fool how will someone of exposure and age of Stella say she misplaced
More than 200m...m na soo ur papa dey lose moni
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by chamboy(m): 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2013
H
fuke:

Stark ignorance.

His uncles were medics.

Dis fuke bobo na ode na...m wet in ur Family dn contribute to ur street
Re: Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal by chamboy(m): 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2013
dontjealousme:

Mumu wen a new minister resumes office wat will happen to d cars n wat happened to d former ministry's cars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari / Oshiomhole: I’m Unmoved By Removal Plot / 2023 Presidency: The "Cabal" Has Rejected Tinubu And Osinbajo - Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.